Manic Monday - 30th May - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-30-2005, 01:26 AM   #1
bad gambler

Default Manic Monday - 30th May

Will post my selections later, looks like another poor day
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2005, 03:21 AM   #2
country flag dbnumberone
Local Favorite

dbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manic Monday - 30th May

I'll be breaking out of my weekend slump (Andreev, Nalby) w/ a medium sized bet on MMMMariano Puuuuuuuerrrrrrrrtaaaaa! GL all!
dbnumberone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 03:28 AM   #3
country flag NATAS81

NATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond repute

I like Acasuso as the darkhorse.
NATAS81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 03:41 AM   #4
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

GASTON GAUDIO x MARAT SAFIN
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 03:55 AM   #5
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Gaudio has drifted from 1.50 out to 1.70... any apparent reason for this??? appears best value of the round.
Old 05-30-2005, 03:58 AM   #6
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
Gaudio has drifted from 1.50 out to 1.70... any apparent reason for this??? appears best value of the round.

gaudio is injured
Old 05-30-2005, 04:03 AM   #7
Banned!

SIMPLE HIT: straight up the middle, none of this leftfield shit, GAUDIO X SAFIN @ 2.55
Old 05-30-2005, 04:03 AM   #8
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
gaudio is injured
whats wrong with him?
Old 05-30-2005, 04:17 AM   #9
bad gambler

Quote:
whats wrong with him?

couple of things apparently:
- he has been under the weather witha flu for the last two days
- he picked up a knock of some sort to his right hand or finger, one of the two

This will not deter me however, gaudio is my go to man tonight
Old 05-30-2005, 04:18 AM   #10
bad gambler

Quote:
SIMPLE HIT: straight up the middle, none of this leftfield shit, GAUDIO X SAFIN @ 2.55

i agree, enough of this bullshit from yesterday, forget nalbandian, forget kimmy

today is where the big boys bust it down the middle

safin x gaudio x coria for me
Old 05-30-2005, 04:20 AM   #11
Banned!

if he was badly injured, he wouldn't be fav anymore... so im taking the 1.70
Old 05-30-2005, 04:25 AM   #12
country flag tennis_spider

tennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond repute

He is not injured but had high FEVER & still with FEVER today ...I will take FERRER +160
tennis_spider is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 04:26 AM   #13
bad gambler

yes the mkt is in a spin at the moment, the extent of his condition is still unknown, but this is a risk i am willing to take
Old 05-30-2005, 04:31 AM   #14
Banned!

surely the extra rest will be to his advantage then?
Old 05-30-2005, 04:52 AM   #15
bad gambler

puerta-chucho is too close to call