marat and silvia pics - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-25-2006, 09:46 PM   #121
country flag maria87

maria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: marat and silvia pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon
is safinfan related to maria87?
you are so silly, and use to classify people so easily...you don't know really what are you talking about...i promised not to post but if you are offending me i will reply...I am not related to anyone here....just stop it.
maria87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2006, 09:52 PM   #122
country flag arwen21

arwen21 has a reputation beyond reputearwen21 has a reputation beyond reputearwen21 has a reputation beyond reputearwen21 has a reputation beyond reputearwen21 has a reputation beyond reputearwen21 has a reputation beyond reputearwen21 has a reputation beyond reputearwen21 has a reputation beyond reputearwen21 has a reputation beyond reputearwen21 has a reputation beyond reputearwen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavia_am
BTW arwen, do you know what's the date of Dasha birthday?
hahahha nooo but in her space she says she is 24,but well she has to becouse two years ago she was 22 whe she became the official girlfriend of marat in her space says she is gemini is the only thing i know about her birthday.kisses
arwen21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 10:55 PM   #123
country flag arwen21

arwen21 has a reputation beyond reputearwen21 has a reputation beyond reputearwen21 has a reputation beyond reputearwen21 has a reputation beyond reputearwen21 has a reputation beyond reputearwen21 has a reputation beyond reputearwen21 has a reputation beyond reputearwen21 has a reputation beyond reputearwen21 has a reputation beyond reputearwen21 has a reputation beyond reputearwen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria87
you are so silly, and use to classify people so easily...you don't know really what are you talking about...i promised not to post but if you are offending me i will reply...I am not related to anyone here....just stop it.

why you dont have to post???? what`s the problem??? sorry i have being studding for the exams i havent read all the posts.kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 01-25-2006, 11:01 PM   #124
country flag arwen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by safinfan
dasha had surgeries done. for sure she had her lips done. also looks like a nose job was done (bridge so narrow and straight, unnatural looking) and agree that her cheeks were done with either injections or implants. seems like she had her eyes done as well. it is not at all an issue of "they need it" or "they are so young." i am in the medical field. have seen lots of plastic surgery patients on my surgery rotations. have also seen lots of dermatology patients (some of those patients have lots of surgeries) and does not matter how old you are or what you look like. dasha just has the look of someone with multiple surgeries on their face. i don't think the surgeried look is good personally, looks really unnatural. anyways, i think that someone who is a beautician would for sure also be able to recognize people with surgeries like flavia's friend, because of their clients lol.
silvia also has large eyes, full lips and small nose but her features all look very natural, no surgeried look about her at all in my opinion.
they were such a cute couple.
hahahhaha you must be joking her eyes????? it must be a joke
Old 01-25-2006, 11:37 PM   #125
country flag safinfan

safinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond repute

sorry if i offended anyone. no i am not maria. anyways, yeah, it's none of our business if someone did or did not do something. just thought i would add my opinion but perhaps should not have or not have been so harsh. i have nothing against anyone here. no bad feelings please. sorry bibir, you are right who cares about it. i agree with what you said bibir, however, sometimes i get the feeling some people here kind of worship dasha?? maybe it's just me.
safinfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 03:07 AM   #126
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, I think Marat's had silicone surgeries too ... I mean, IT can't be THAT big naturally ... can it?!?!?!

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 05:42 AM   #127
country flag Bibir

Bibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sorry if i offended anyone. no i am not maria. anyways, yeah, it's none of our business if someone did or did not do something. just thought i would add my opinion but perhaps should not have or not have been so harsh. i have nothing against anyone here. no bad feelings please. sorry bibir, you are right who cares about it. i agree with what you said bibir, however, sometimes i get the feeling some people here kind of worship dasha?? maybe it's just me.
You have the right to judge people from appearance, it's not a problem. I was not a Dasha fan either. But we should be careful with our words. I don't think you would be happy if after seeing a pic of your boyfriend i say something like "He's ugly, he's using you, you could find so much better, etc.."

I remember one of Flavia's posts about Dasha: " She seems to be a teen. I think she satisfied Marat sexually but not mentally poor Marat... Lately he seems to be sad."
With that post she bashes both Marat and Dasha.

You don't want us to judge you but we don't really know you, we can only judge you from your posts. And I see that you, Flavia and Arwen only post in the girlfriend thread. Why? Are you really Marat fans or just Marat's girlfriends fans?
Old 01-26-2006, 06:43 AM   #128
country flag Meeek

Meeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond reputeMeeek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's nonsense. There's a big difference between worshipping someone and just respecting the person letting them be.
I feel it's going way too far to be studying and judging his girlfriends. I just really don't understand why people are so 'obsessed' with it. It is one thing to be curious about what his girlfriends looked like, but the way this is going doesn't show of any respect to her, nor to Marat.
'I want a smooth chest but not with hooters ok? There are such men and I WILL have one'
Meeek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 07:45 AM   #129
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavia_am
Meek! Marat doesn't waste his time as we are posting silly messages about his gfs!!! And if would does he laugh our posts off!!!
Marat doesn't. But be careful if Dasha's father reads it! Russian mafia might be after you
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 07:54 AM   #130
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer
Marat doesn't. But be careful if Dasha's father reads it! Russian mafia might be after you
You know how to scare off people

How did you dye your hair? (it's time for )
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 08:15 AM   #131
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik
You know how to scare off people
scare off? No! It's my duty to warn them

Quote:
How did you dye your hair? (it's time for )
I backed off and decided to make highlights only. It's very subtle LOL
And I have a haircut finaly!
Old 01-26-2006, 08:31 AM   #132
country flag arwen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibir
You have the right to judge people from appearance, it's not a problem. I was not a Dasha fan either. But we should be careful with our words. I don't think you would be happy if after seeing a pic of your boyfriend i say something like "He's ugly, he's using you, you could find so much better, etc.."

I remember one of Flavia's posts about Dasha: " She seems to be a teen. I think she satisfied Marat sexually but not mentally poor Marat... Lately he seems to be sad."
With that post she bashes both Marat and Dasha.

You don't want us to judge you but we don't really know you, we can only judge you from your posts. And I see that you, Flavia and Arwen only post in the girlfriend thread. Why? Are you really Marat fans or just Marat's girlfriends fans?
ç

heyyyy whait a moment joung lady dont mix me with this thing i post in other forums jesterday i went to to the forum at 12 o clock in the night afttter studyng i can´t read all the threads by the way my english is terrible i don´t know why you mix me i said i like dasha i just saying i´m surpising about the surgery stuff i didn´t start this cnversation, we all are marats fans thats why we are here.

Last edited by arwen21 : 01-26-2006 at 08:44 AM.
Old 01-26-2006, 08:58 AM   #133
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer
I backed off and decided to make highlights only. It's very subtle LOL
And I have a haircut finaly!
Way to go for Irochka's new haircut What colour are your highlights, dear?
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 09:00 AM   #134
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls
Personally, I think Marat's had silicone surgeries too ... I mean, IT can't be THAT big naturally ... can it?!?!?!
what?? The hair?
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
{Annie} is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 09:23 AM   #135
country flag mer

Quote:
Way to go for Irochka's new haircut What colour are your highlights, dear?
I don't know how it's called