marat and silvia pics - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-08-2003, 11:41 AM   #16
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: marat and silvia pics

I did read this on Christines board (i think), it was months ago and unfortunaly i dont remember who wrote this and where she has it from. You know there are always people who start those rumours the only way is to ignore them.
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2003, 01:22 AM   #17
evelyn533

evelyn533 is on a distinguished road
Smile Marat and Silvia

Yeah, I've posted on Christine's forum, and Ruth's and maratsafinland! lol. So, I'm a bit hardcore! Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, it's a pity that Marat and Silvia broke up...I wonder if he still likes Spanish girls, though? Since he grew up in Spain, he seems to have a few Spanish traits...He's got that cruise-y, relaxed personality that you see with Moya, which comes from spending a lot of time on the beach! lol. And I just love it when Marat looked out over the ocean on Miami beach during that Topspin photo shoot...lol. Very nice!

Cheers,
Evelyn.
evelyn533 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 03:55 PM   #18
maratgirl

maratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond repute

I watched it every day but now the sound of mine pc doesn't work anymore so I still can watch it but it is not as nice with sound
"And how to say this one? The Russian one, doesn't have a bad one also. What is his name, the young one, the tall one? This guy, you know (laughter)? The one not playing too bad. He beat once Sampras in the finals of US Open. Do you know him (laughter)? Safin, maybe Safin? I mean, I don't know, I consider myself I don't have a bad backhand. Not super, but I'm working on it."

VAMOS

Marat&Rafa
* a little bit more 4 marat because he needs it *
maratgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 11:05 AM   #19
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute

I love the Beach Video I have it on my computer and on tape.
Old 07-10-2003, 12:29 PM   #20
maratgirl

maratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond reputemaratgirl has a reputation beyond repute

it's so sexy when he sais "You know to make my muscels"

"And how to say this one? The Russian one, doesn't have a bad one also. What is his name, the young one, the tall one? This guy, you know (laughter)? The one not playing too bad. He beat once Sampras in the finals of US Open. Do you know him (laughter)? Safin, maybe Safin? I mean, I don't know, I consider myself I don't have a bad backhand. Not super, but I'm working on it."

VAMOS

Marat&Rafa
Old 07-10-2003, 03:21 PM   #21
maratgirl

yeah sure you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VAMOS

Marat&Rafa
Old 07-10-2003, 07:45 PM   #22
country flag TaTaaa

TaTaaa has a reputation beyond reputeTaTaaa has a reputation beyond reputeTaTaaa has a reputation beyond reputeTaTaaa has a reputation beyond reputeTaTaaa has a reputation beyond reputeTaTaaa has a reputation beyond reputeTaTaaa has a reputation beyond reputeTaTaaa has a reputation beyond reputeTaTaaa has a reputation beyond reputeTaTaaa has a reputation beyond reputeTaTaaa has a reputation beyond repute

lol...and the part the photgraphers say: Marat, uhmm love the camera, yeah, love the camera...
hauau and Marat laughssss sooo cutie!!!
Also he is veryyy cute is when the woman is making up his eye with a pencil(? i cant explain!!!! LOL) and also that part with the water, his face are very very veryyyyyyyy cute!! lov him!! he MUST go back to the tour soon!!!! hihihi

(Guga)............(Sá)
(Mathieu).........(Clement)
(Haas)............(Moya)
(Robredo).........(J.Johansson)
(Youzhny).........(Andreev)
(Gaudio)..........(Calleri)

"That's soooo fetch!" - TaTa and Dede, The Plastics and Mean Girls.

"By all the restraint nevertheless admit: you are proud of your son?
- I am proud. I am really proud of him." - Marat's dad so cutie!!
TaTaaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 03:55 AM   #23
country flag safinfan

safinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond reputesafinfan has a reputation beyond repute

I too think Marat and Silvia were a great couple and wish they were still together. I thought this interview was interesting from Cristina Torrens, Silvia's sister. This was from about one month ago. I just cut the part where she mentions Marat. Cristina obviously knows what happened between them. It is a mystery to us.

Tell us about your family.

My father used to be a soccer professional, so I grew up with sports. My sister Ainhoa lives in Tarifa, my other sister Silvia lives in Valencia, too. Silvia plays tennis for her hobby, and she sometimes joined me at my practice. So she met Marat Safin, who used to practice in the same club. They fell in love for some years, but they are split meanwhile for about 1 ˝ years.

Last edited by safinfan : 07-11-2003 at 03:57 AM.
safinfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 11:52 AM   #24
country flag Shadow

Thanks foe the interview part, safinfan It`s very interesting! Well i guess we will never know why they split.
Old 07-15-2003, 05:14 AM   #25
evelyn533

evelyn533 is on a distinguished road
Talking Marat and Silvia

Yeah, that was nice to know that Cristina still talks about Marat and Silvia...And how sweet - "they fell in love." Aw, Tarpishchev was right. Marat really is "too romantic." Just call him Maratik, the romantic! lol.
evelyn533 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003, 07:36 PM   #26
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute

I heard the rumour about her cheating too, I just don't remember who said it. Who cares it's a rumour anyway. One day he will find the right lady.
Whatever is ment to be will happen.

I've seen the topspin video without sound so I'm very jealous now! My pc is too slow to see it

Member of the unofficial international Mohamed Lahyani fanclub
maratski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 02:53 AM   #27
country flag Shadow

Default Re: Re: marat and silvia pics

I will be very happy for him when he finds his woman I wish only the best for him

You can have the Topspin video on tape. It`s even better then.
Old 08-22-2003, 08:16 PM   #28
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be more patient this time and try to get in on my pc. If not I might order it. Thanks for the tip sis

Member of the unofficial international Mohamed Lahyani fanclub
maratski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 12:36 AM   #29
country flag alexa18

alexa18 has a reputation beyond reputealexa18 has a reputation beyond reputealexa18 has a reputation beyond reputealexa18 has a reputation beyond reputealexa18 has a reputation beyond reputealexa18 has a reputation beyond reputealexa18 has a reputation beyond reputealexa18 has a reputation beyond reputealexa18 has a reputation beyond reputealexa18 has a reputation beyond reputealexa18 has a reputation beyond repute

I liked Silvia much better than Dasha. Dasha is very, very beautiful but Marat seemed more in love with Silvia and she seemed much nicer
alexa18 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 02:10 AM   #30
country flag Liberty

Liberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond repute

When did Tarpishchev say that Marat is romantic? And how would he know if Marat's romantic???
Liberty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote