I'm new here and I've got a Marat Hippy Song - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-09-2006, 07:42 AM   #1
country flag poiree

poiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm new here and I've got a Marat Hippy Song

Hi, I'm new here and I guess I'm a Safinoholic, so I hope I fit in well.
Here is what
Ibring to you as I come. It is makebelieve poem but it is really funny. Later on we can discuss who could be some of the people mentioned!

Tatar was a hippy
in his last life
Tatar was a hippy
and so was his wife
Tatar was a hippy
he was spreading peace
Tatar was a hippy
and so was his niece
Tatar was a hippy
but a gambling one
Tatar was a hippy
and so was his son
Tatar was a hippy
and he was nothing other
Tatar was a hippy
and so was his mother

CH- Marat was a hippy king
that is why for him we sing
Marat was a hippy tzar
the greatest tatar

Tatar was a hippy
covered all in curls
Tatar was a hippy
and so were his girls
Tatar was a hippy
he was drinking beer
Tatar was a hippy
and so was his dear
Tatar was a hippy
and he was pretty mad
Tatar was a hippy
and so was his dad
Tatar was a hippy
always under cover
Tatar was a hippy
and so was his lover

CH-Marat was a hippy king
Marat was a hippy lord
one that never used a sword

Tatar was a hippy
he was really gready
Tatar was a hippy
and so was his Sweedie
Tatar was a hippy
he was such a mister
Tatar was a hippy
and so was his sister
Tatar was a hippy
he didn't like candy
Tatar was a hippy
and so was his Andy
Tatar was a hippy
a best friend of Pim
Tatar was a hippy
just like Lleyton's Kim

CH- Marat was a hippy king
Marat was a hippy earl
God bless his every curl

Tatar was a hippy
his legend never ends
Tatar is a hippy
and so are his friends

I hope you liked it............. and yeah, please reply...
this is my very first thread

Last edited by poiree : 02-09-2006 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Add to text
poiree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2006, 08:09 AM   #2
country flag poiree

poiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm new here and I've got a Marat Hippy Song

I'll give you guys some cules:
girls-should consider the ones that practiced tennis in his mother's club as kids
...and did you notice that it never said that the wife, lover and dear are the same person?
lord- I'm sure you guys know why is a compartaion to a lord put here! Remember Lord Frederick Windsor?
Andy- Roddick, I was so cruel for this one
Old 02-09-2006, 09:29 AM   #3
country flag Vass

Vass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond repute

Reply:
He's not a hippy, he's a H-I-P-P-O.
Jeez........

Anastasia Myskina, Marat Safin thank you.
Vass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 09:35 AM   #4
country flag poiree

Hippy, hippo same thing...
For God's best sake look at the guy's hair!
And what about the "peace" he writes at the end of every message on his official?
Old 02-09-2006, 09:38 AM   #5
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Я ох***аю, дорогая редакция....
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 09:54 AM   #6
country flag poiree

Please don't post in Russian.
Мислим, ја могу и овако вама да пишем али то стварно не би било у реду. Тако да имајте мало поштовања према новим људима који вам се придружују.
And I really don't understand what you have written, but my thoughts are it must be something rood. So please tell me.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:29 AM   #7
country flag poiree

So, since you guys don't seem to have any ideas coming for chat from this poem. I guess I shall start.

What do you think?... Who could be the father of the future "niece"....?
Old 02-09-2006, 10:38 AM   #8
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-09-2006, 10:43 AM   #9
country flag poiree

Old 02-09-2006, 11:00 AM   #10
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiree
covered all in Curls
at least I got a mention

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:04 AM   #11
country flag poiree

Thanks Curls!

So what do you think?
Old 02-09-2006, 12:09 PM   #12
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

*ahem* ladies and vass.... there's always that really cool function under a user's lookup that starts with the letter I
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:13 PM   #13
country flag mer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin
*ahem* ladies and vass.... there's always that really cool function under a user's lookup that starts with the letter I
thanks
Old 02-09-2006, 12:21 PM   #14
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer
Я ох***аю, дорогая редакция....
X***ю и я, привет тебе, привет!!!
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
{Annie} is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:25 PM   #15
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer
thanks

anytime
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote