Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives - Page 83 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-26-2011, 06:43 PM   #1231
country flag fmolinari2005

fmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
I still don't get it, I've hair like that 'gifted' to me from 'nature' (I always called it 'spaghetti hair' ), and I went through the most dreadful perm-jobs to get curls in my youth.
I guess it's human nature to not appreciate whatever you've been gifted with by nature - folks with straight hair want curls, folks with curls want it straightenend.
It seems that girls will be girls. Regardless of which country they come from! ! I had a girlfriend that looked a bit like Xisca, with gorgeous curly hair. And she was always trying to straighten it up, despite me saying that her hair was great (yeah, I have a thing for women's hair- and it can be curly, straight, blonde or brunette! ROFL).

After we broke up she went on a rampage of straightening her hair so badly that it looks unnatural. I almost felt like saying "girl, what the hell are you doing?!". I only didn't do so because, you know, ex-bf versus ex-gf never ends well!

COME ON MURRAY!
Andy Murray: USO champion! Roger Federer: LEGEND!

2012: A reminder to all of those who said Murray would never win a GS and that Federer was done winning GS titles!
fmolinari2005 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2011, 06:47 PM   #1232
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

H/T Fed_Ds

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 06:53 PM   #1233
country flag Start da Game
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute

she wants the full vessel.....
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 06:58 PM   #1234
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmolinari2005 View Post
It seems that girls will be girls. Regardless of which country they come from! ! I had a girlfriend that looked a bit like Xisca, with gorgeous curly hair. And she was always trying to straighten it up, despite me saying that her hair was great (yeah, I have a thing for women's hair- and it can be curly, straight, blonde or brunette! ROFL).

After we broke up she went on a rampage of straightening her hair so badly that it looks unnatural. I almost felt like saying "girl, what the hell are you doing?!". I only didn't do so because, you know, ex-bf versus ex-gf never ends well!

Well I'm a bit more of 'tomboy'-character myself, but yep, fell into that same quaqmire of 'not-wanting-what-you-have' myself. I guess you're right, even 'tomboys' end up being girls, no matter what.

Xisca with her straight hair now remarkably resembles my BF's ex . No worries, the three of us are good friends . I can still well remember some ten years ago when I first met my BF's parents, their first reaction was, "how come B. always ends up getting such beautiful GFs, being the bum that he is himself?"

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:09 PM   #1235

fmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
she wants the full vessel.....
It is beyond my grasp how a moron like you even knows how to turn on a computer.

COME ON MURRAY!

2012: A reminder to all of those who said Murray would never win a GS and that Federer was done winning GS titles!
Old 11-26-2011, 07:12 PM   #1236
country flag Start da Game
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmolinari2005 View Post
It is beyond my grasp how a moron like you even knows how to turn on a computer.
hahaha, humourless clown......
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:17 PM   #1237
country flag delboy

delboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond repute

Xisca with straight hair looks uncannily like a turkish girl I know (in those pics anyway)
delboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:39 PM   #1238

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
hahaha, humourless clown......
Actually, the fat joke is so lame. Try something new and better next time.

COME ON MURRAY!

Old 11-26-2011, 09:25 PM   #1239
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

You know that even if Roger was married to Miss Universe, SdG would find a way to say fat jokes or other of his chauvinistic backwards expressions so don't sweat it out

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:35 PM   #1240
country flag rickcastle

rickcastle has a reputation beyond reputerickcastle has a reputation beyond reputerickcastle has a reputation beyond reputerickcastle has a reputation beyond reputerickcastle has a reputation beyond reputerickcastle has a reputation beyond reputerickcastle has a reputation beyond reputerickcastle has a reputation beyond reputerickcastle has a reputation beyond reputerickcastle has a reputation beyond reputerickcastle has a reputation beyond repute

Mirka looks great in the pics with Roger... looks like she lost some weight? Or she just wearing really nice clothes that fit her well. Either way, she looks good. I really love the couple, Roger and Mirka - the fat jokes are really cruel and unnecessary. Obviously they are very happy together, and she has been with Roger even before all the success. Look at Tiger Woods, married to a gorgeous sexy woman but still couldn't keep it in his pants. Superficiality will get you nowhere in life.
rickcastle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:13 PM   #1241
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerriy View Post
Haha! Xisca noticed Berdych's GF and then quickly ran to a London salon to make her hair as straight as possible for the first time in her life

She's very skilled (keeps an eye on other WAGs to make sure bf doesn't get jealous of other playas'

Old 11-26-2011, 10:16 PM   #1242
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
This guy needs Jesus for that acne
Old 11-26-2011, 10:30 PM   #1243
country flag Roadmap

Roadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond reputeRoadmap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgnRus View Post

I don't like Nadal , but she looks great Amazing girl.
Xisca, what have you done? Pirata is right, you could pass for Rafa's mother, especially in the second photo
Roadmap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:31 PM   #1244
country flag Sweetspot

Sweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

anybody know whether that's JW Tsonga's GF next to his mom, dad, and ...?

Sweetspot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:57 PM   #1245
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verd View Post
Mirka's hair looks amazing here but Rogi in a suit + warm, sweet chocolate is giving me very distracting, dirty, chocolately thoughts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verd View Post
Jesus died for our sins but did he die for our skins?
Verd

you jus love anything thats naughty huh!