Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives - Page 81 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-25-2011, 03:56 AM   #1201
country flag Sweetspot

Sweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4076/4933758786_28fbaf1178_b.jpg

It's this girl, I saw her in Cincy and New Haven last year
that's one heckuva catch, Pirata! ..... I do remember her, I think i first saw her maybe at wimby, and then isnt that picture in toronto? maybe it's cincy ... but anyway it's 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan856 View Post
looks like the same girl to me with the eyebrow action going on.
hmmmmm ... but if it's the same girl, then why did some say they prefer his previous girl?

i suppose if she's a natural blonde, then her eyebrows might be so light they have to be painted on when she goes dark ... but i'm not convinced she's the same one because of the hair. not just because it's light instead of dark, but also because it's wavey instead of straight plus it seems thicker ..... can't really see her facial features for comparison's sake

either way, neither of them (if there are two) look like the girl with him in china ... right?

Last edited by Sweetspot : 11-25-2011 at 06:16 AM.
Sweetspot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2011, 04:14 AM   #1202
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by iramlatif View Post
i had a quick ?. Is fernandos girlfriend of some Asian or Hawaiian descent? (I was just curious)
Yes, she's Hawaiian/Korean.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jarah-...21983984516261

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetspot View Post
that's one heckuva catch, Pirata! ..... I do remember her, I think i first saw her maybe at wimby, and then isnt that picture in montreal? maybe it's cincy ... but anyway it's 2010
That one's from New Haven--I saw them up close in Cincy because we stayed in the same hotel as the players, I remember how young she looked in person.
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:02 AM   #1203
country flag Sweetspot

Sweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
That one's from New Haven--I saw them up close in Cincy because we stayed in the same hotel as the players, I remember how young she looked in person.
do they have large concrete stands like that in New Haven? I was thinking it was a larger venue than that.

and about her hair: you can't tell very well in that picture, but i'm remembering some other angles in which she seemed to have very long hair ... like waist length ... do you remember?

and did you see her close enough to notice whether she had such narrow eyebrows? cuz in your picture, her eyebrows seem to be "normal"
Old 11-25-2011, 06:07 AM   #1204
country flag Sweetspot

Cool Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

WE REPORT - YOU DECIDE

here's a zoom on the image posted by Pirata ...

here's the object of her/their desire plus a comparison of the two/one

on the surface they appear to be opposites ... and it's hard to tell without being able to see the color of the blonde's eyes ... they both have nice smiles and similar foreheads ... maybe the one with the dark hair and makeup seems to have a bit pointier nose and chin ... but that's hard to tell with only having the full face of the blonde ...
Old 11-25-2011, 06:18 AM   #1205
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

I'm starting to think the blond, the brunette and Dolgo are the same person
Old 11-25-2011, 06:55 AM   #1206
country flag iramlatif

iramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond repute

thanks pirata! it seems like he's quite serious abt this one...maybe a missus in the future?!! Nice to know he's open to multicultural backgrounds.

P.S. Hope everyone who does celebrate Thanksgiving at MTF had a great day
iramlatif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:57 AM   #1207
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:06 AM   #1208
country flag Sweetspot

Talking Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

Quote:
lol ..... i was wondering when that would come up ... a lot of people do seem to see the feminine side of dolgo ... is it the hair? cuz it sure isnt the skin or the nose!

Old 11-25-2011, 07:10 AM   #1209
country flag Sweetspot

Smile Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by iramlatif View Post
thanks pirata! it seems like he's quite serious abt this one...maybe a missus in the future?!! Nice to know he's open to multicultural backgrounds.

P.S. Hope everyone who does celebrate Thanksgiving at MTF had a great day
does that mean that you believe the blonde and the brunette and two different girls?

p.s. thanks for those kind wishes, iramlatif ... and to you too
Old 11-25-2011, 08:03 AM   #1210
country flag DanaKz

DanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Old 11-25-2011, 08:44 AM   #1211
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Dolgo looks much like Pat Rafter.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:06 AM   #1212
country flag Silver.

Silver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerriy View Post
A bit redundant but nevertheless

Even miss Djoker (who in the past was regarded as hot) looks plain when next to misus Berdych

Wow! Best looking couple in tennis!

And it's not really a fair comparison using those two pictures. Jelena is also pretty, but I think Berdych's girlfriend edges it.

Thanks for the memories... Andy Roddick.
Silver. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 02:36 PM   #1213
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like Nadal , but she looks great Amazing girl.
AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:30 PM   #1214
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Rafa did you propose to her?

Hobby Lobby's Hypocrisy: The Company's Retirement Plan Invests in Contraception Manufacturers
When Hobby Lobby filed its case against Obamacare's contraception mandate, its retirement plan had more than $73 million invested in funds with stakes in contraception makers
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...on-drug-makers
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 04:15 AM   #1215
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetspot View Post
lol ..... i was wondering when that would come up ... a lot of people do seem to see the feminine side of dolgo ... is it the hair? cuz it sure isnt the skin or the nose!

This guy needs Jesus for that acne

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote