Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-27-2005, 04:48 PM   #46
country flag ugotlobbed

ugotlobbed has a reputation beyond reputeugotlobbed has a reputation beyond reputeugotlobbed has a reputation beyond reputeugotlobbed has a reputation beyond reputeugotlobbed has a reputation beyond reputeugotlobbed has a reputation beyond reputeugotlobbed has a reputation beyond reputeugotlobbed has a reputation beyond reputeugotlobbed has a reputation beyond reputeugotlobbed has a reputation beyond reputeugotlobbed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanRodriguez
Xavier Malisse and his girlfriend Shila D'Armas from Venezuela

Olivier Rochus and Xavier Malisse after their doubles victory at Roland Garros in 2004

It looks like the Belgian guys prefer blonde
ive seen these 2 girls at the 2004 masters cup in houston.....hahah they were sitting on the bench when rochus and malisse was practicing.....i should went up and sat down.....but instead i ran away with my tail in between my legs
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2005, 05:06 PM   #47
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleternity
my personal favorite couple :: Carlos & Flavia

I knew you would post Carlos & Flavia... what just happened to her in the second set! She's in the 3rd now... Dulko lost to some American yesterday... lol.
College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 05:22 PM   #48
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savestheday91
I knew you would post Carlos & Flavia... what just happened to her in the second set! She's in the 3rd now... Dulko lost to some American yesterday... lol.
i dunno i saw she got bagelled in the second... she is playing like los, he got bagelled today too... hopefully she'll come back in the third
Old 05-27-2005, 06:36 PM   #49
country flag Jinx

Jinx has a reputation beyond reputeJinx has a reputation beyond reputeJinx has a reputation beyond reputeJinx has a reputation beyond reputeJinx has a reputation beyond reputeJinx has a reputation beyond reputeJinx has a reputation beyond reputeJinx has a reputation beyond reputeJinx has a reputation beyond reputeJinx has a reputation beyond reputeJinx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandoura
What are you talking about? I find her very pretty, smart, and charming.

Ok, dont get mad, I just think she is not pretty at all, more if you compare her with the ohter bombshells that the other players are dating. Maybe she is smart, i dont know, I just post a shallow thought in a thread made to post pics and comnetaries.. Who cares anyway? I think she is ugly, the same that i think that JCFerrero`s girflriend is pretty, Coria`s griflriend is pretty, Gaston`s girlfriend is pretty, Malisse`s gf is pretty and MOYA is a hottie!

I also Like: Guga Kuerten, Andre Agassi, David Nalbandian,Guillermo Cañas, Carlos Moya , Mariano Puerta
Jinx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 06:55 PM   #50
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wifes

Quote:
Originally Posted by savestheday91
Patricia has still been around semi-recently (after the first round of Maria rumors)... but I haven't heard of any reports of her being at RG

Heaven help Patricia? If JC is with Maria, heaven help JC!
If he is with Maria, heaven help as all!!!!

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 06:59 PM   #51
country flag uNIVERSE mAN

uNIVERSE mAN has a reputation beyond reputeuNIVERSE mAN has a reputation beyond reputeuNIVERSE mAN has a reputation beyond reputeuNIVERSE mAN has a reputation beyond reputeuNIVERSE mAN has a reputation beyond reputeuNIVERSE mAN has a reputation beyond reputeuNIVERSE mAN has a reputation beyond reputeuNIVERSE mAN has a reputation beyond reputeuNIVERSE mAN has a reputation beyond reputeuNIVERSE mAN has a reputation beyond reputeuNIVERSE mAN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotlobbed
ive seen these 2 girls at the 2004 masters cup in houston.....hahah they were sitting on the bench when rochus and malisse was practicing.....i should went up and sat down.....but instead i ran away with my tail in between my legs
vast improvement to horseface.
uNIVERSE mAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 07:04 PM   #52
country flag uNIVERSE mAN

uNIVERSE mAN has a reputation beyond reputeuNIVERSE mAN has a reputation beyond reputeuNIVERSE mAN has a reputation beyond reputeuNIVERSE mAN has a reputation beyond reputeuNIVERSE mAN has a reputation beyond reputeuNIVERSE mAN has a reputation beyond reputeuNIVERSE mAN has a reputation beyond reputeuNIVERSE mAN has a reputation beyond reputeuNIVERSE mAN has a reputation beyond reputeuNIVERSE mAN has a reputation beyond reputeuNIVERSE mAN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitalidas
All the tennis players, regardless of their looks, seem to have gorgeous girlfriends and wives....

Another important reason to be a successful (or in many cases unsuccessful even!) tennis player
Just takes a bit of cash son. The more you have the better looking they come.
uNIVERSE mAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 07:12 PM   #53
country flag mitalidas

mitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uNIVERSE mAN
Just takes a bit of cash son. The more you have the better looking they come.

we should look at those players who picked their girlfriends when they were young, struggling and bankrupt players and see if those girlfriends are less gorgeous than the ones that latched on when the $ began to roll in
mitalidas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 07:28 PM   #54
country flag Adman

Adman has a reputation beyond reputeAdman has a reputation beyond reputeAdman has a reputation beyond reputeAdman has a reputation beyond reputeAdman has a reputation beyond reputeAdman has a reputation beyond reputeAdman has a reputation beyond reputeAdman has a reputation beyond reputeAdman has a reputation beyond reputeAdman has a reputation beyond reputeAdman has a reputation beyond repute

I think that Xavier's lady friend /wife /confidant is HOT!!
Also there is Carla Coria she HOT too!

Life it's a great game.
-Andre Agassi-

He was too good. I would suggest to his next opponent that he doesn't look to me for advice.
-Andre Agassi-
Adman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 08:35 PM   #55
country flag Papakori

Papakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't got a picture of them together, but I like the couple Tomas Berdych and Lucie Safarova!
Papakori is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 08:51 PM   #56
rhz

rhz has a reputation beyond reputerhz has a reputation beyond reputerhz has a reputation beyond reputerhz has a reputation beyond reputerhz has a reputation beyond reputerhz has a reputation beyond reputerhz has a reputation beyond reputerhz has a reputation beyond reputerhz has a reputation beyond reputerhz has a reputation beyond reputerhz has a reputation beyond repute

Xavier's gf is hot!! 1000x better than Jen Capriati
rhz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 09:38 PM   #57
country flag JuchuPati

JuchuPati has a reputation beyond reputeJuchuPati has a reputation beyond reputeJuchuPati has a reputation beyond reputeJuchuPati has a reputation beyond reputeJuchuPati has a reputation beyond reputeJuchuPati has a reputation beyond reputeJuchuPati has a reputation beyond reputeJuchuPati has a reputation beyond reputeJuchuPati has a reputation beyond reputeJuchuPati has a reputation beyond reputeJuchuPati has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx
Why does Roger Federer, the number 1 tennis player of the world- and not bad looking- has such an INCREDIBLE UGLY girlfriend ??
It seems that they dont have to be goodlooking to get te prettiest girls, but Federer girlfriend... ...OH MY GOD!!!
they will be in love,I guess jeje
Roger's gf seems to me a pig-face, honestly. it's possible she's wonderful person...but well, it's a fact she isn't hot.
JuchuPati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 10:02 PM   #58
country flag mitalidas

mitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuchuPati
Roger's gf seems to me a pig-face, honestly. it's possible she's wonderful person...but well, it's a fact she isn't hot.
nope, its your opinion
mitalidas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 10:22 PM   #59
country flag flip_fan

flip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond repute

mark and alexis

Old 05-27-2005, 11:08 PM   #60
country flag Nathy

Nathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleternity
my personal favorite couple :: Carlos & Flavia
Are Carlitos And Flavia married? how long have they been together?

She's damn lucky coz' Carlos' sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot

Novak Djokovic | Lleyton Hewitt | Fernando Verdasco

Seat #3 on The Federer Express
Nathy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote