Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives - Page 150 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-09-2013, 04:39 PM   #2236
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Ferrer's gf is an opthamologist (or optometrist, I don't know the difference ) and she doesn't go to a lot of tournaments with him, just some of the big ones--I've seen her in Miami and a couple times in person in Cincinnati, she was also with him for the Valencia-Paris-WTF swing, but she usually doesn't travel since she has a steady job.
Optometrist. Not sure of the level of education required in Spain. In Canada and USA it is a postgrad 4 year program to get an O.D. Doctorate degree. In many other countries it is either a masters ( 2 years) or college degree( at least age group we would call college age). Either way- could for her and even better for DF not choosing the stereotypical model/entertainer.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2013, 06:53 PM   #2237
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond repute

Nalbandian dans la tourmente ?

samedi 09 février 2013 à 19:24

David Nalbandian s'est-il mis dans de beaux draps ? Des photos du magazine Paparazzi tendraient à démontrer que le joueur de tennis argentin se serait fait surprendre avec deux top modèles lors d'une fête à la suite de la Coupe Davis. Sachant que David sera papa en mai, ce n'est pas joli joli. Mais le joueur se défend, argumentant pour Rosario qu'il s'agirait d'une amie de Horacio Zeballos, présent aussi lors de la soirée. Il aurait même repoussé cette dernière. Alors, Nalbandian ? Mari infidèle ou modèle ?

http://www.welovetennis.fr/people/61...s-la-tourmente

Hobby Lobby's Hypocrisy: The Company's Retirement Plan Invests in Contraception Manufacturers
When Hobby Lobby filed its case against Obamacare's contraception mandate, its retirement plan had more than $73 million invested in funds with stakes in contraception makers
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...on-drug-makers
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:20 PM   #2238
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
whatever for?
If their boyfriends are willing to cover their costs, why would you pass that up to be a wage slave somewhere?
They are young and have a chance to see the world. I have younger relatives who didn't enter the full-time work world right away after university; they lived with parents, worked a bit here and there and used that money to travel.

Besides I think Jelena has some administrative role in Novak's charity foundation. Even if they break up, that's going to look good on her resume.
Jelena is the president of Novak Djokovic Foundation. She is running the foundation and one of the reasons she was not in Melbourne with him this year.
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:31 PM   #2239
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
Mate just noPonytail on a man is not cool,it's not the 70's ya know
Don't listen to that. Long hair and ponytails on men are often sexy as hell.

Quote:
whatever for?
If their boyfriends are willing to cover their costs, why would you pass that up to be a wage slave somewhere?
They are young and have a chance to see the world. I have younger relatives who didn't enter the full-time work world right away after university; they lived with parents, worked a bit here and there and used that money to travel.

Besides I think Jelena has some administrative role in Novak's charity foundation. Even if they break up, that's going to look good on her resume.
Yeah, well, it depends what they do with their time. Maybe they are very active and we do not know because we see them only at matches and when they're with their famous boyfriends.
But for me, giving up your job to spend your entire life being dependent on a guy, even if he earns millions... that's not very safe. Having your own job gives you your own purpose in life, and it also means that you are not "trapped" in a relationship (you never know when someone might become abusive, if you need to run away, not being financially independent is going to be a hindrance...)
In any case I don't think Jelena will have that kind of problem with Nole, but I'm talking in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Ferrer's gf is an opthamologist (or optometrist, I don't know the difference ) and she doesn't go to a lot of tournaments with him, just some of the big ones--I've seen her in Miami and a couple times in person in Cincinnati, she was also with him for the Valencia-Paris-WTF swing, but she usually doesn't travel since she has a steady job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Optometrist. Not sure of the level of education required in Spain. In Canada and USA it is a postgrad 4 year program to get an O.D. Doctorate degree. In many other countries it is either a masters ( 2 years) or college degree( at least age group we would call college age). Either way- could for her and even better for DF not choosing the stereotypical model/entertainer.
Well, I did a quick Internet search (I must beware of coming really close to stalking ). Someone had already posted a research article of which she is a co-author. http://journals.lww.com/optvissci/Fu...atism_.11.aspx
(incidentally, myopic astigmatism = my own useless eyes )
She probably graduated in Valencia, since they have an optometry degree directed by this same Mr Furlan, and she is listed as being a Bachelor of Science (4 years apparently).
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:03 PM   #2240
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
Don't listen to that. Long hair and ponytails on men are often sexy as hell.

Yeah, well, it depends what they do with their time. Maybe they are very active and we do not know because we see them only at matches and when they're with their famous boyfriends.
But for me, giving up your job to spend your entire life being dependent on a guy, even if he earns millions... that's not very safe. Having your own job gives you your own purpose in life, and it also means that you are not "trapped" in a relationship (you never know when someone might become abusive, if you need to run away, not being financially independent is going to be a hindrance...)
In any case I don't think Jelena will have that kind of problem with Nole, but I'm talking in general
Well, yeah, I agree with this part. No woman should be dependent on any man, never. Plus even if I was a filthy millionaire i would be bored out of my mind not to be working.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic provisional nº2

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:24 PM   #2241
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But my point isn't "giving up a job" -- they are so young, they haven't really started working yet. Like I said, some of my relatives delayed starting the full-time working life by a bit just to bum around Europe (taking odd jobs here and there just to make enough to get around). Once you take that full-time job and apartment, you are chained to it. Lucky to get 2 weeks off in a row. Trust me.

Even with Mirka: if she and Roger had called it quits at the end of 2008, she would've had years of experience managing a top athlete. Managing his schedule, travel, the press, etc. And she speaks at least 3 languages. Any European athlete, actor or pop star would be lucky to have her as a member of their staff.
Old 02-10-2013, 03:15 PM   #2242
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
I couldn't agree with you more. All kudos to her and to David!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:21 PM   #2243
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But my point isn't "giving up a job" -- they are so young, they haven't really started working yet. Like I said, some of my relatives delayed starting the full-time working life by a bit just to bum around Europe (taking odd jobs here and there just to make enough to get around). Once you take that full-time job and apartment, you are chained to it. Lucky to get 2 weeks off in a row. Trust me.

Even with Mirka: if she and Roger had called it quits at the end of 2008, she would've had years of experience managing a top athlete. Managing his schedule, travel, the press, etc. And she speaks at least 3 languages. Any European athlete, actor or pop star would be lucky to have her as a member of their staff.
Yeah that's why I'm saying, "it depends what they do with their time." If you use your time to travel and see things, or to study, then it's great. What does not look great at all to me is to be married to a rich guy and just do nothing with your time except go shopping with his credit card and look pretty for him

Now when I think about it, TBH, I'm not one of those persons who are afraid of having "nothing to do". If I truly had nothing to do and plenty of money, I would probably spend my days reading the millions of great books available, learning all the languages on earth, practising 4 or 5 different kinds of sports, watching movies and playing all the videogames I don't have time to play But that's not going to happen, at least not without some kind of counterpart
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:51 PM   #2244
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Until now I only had the working for a living, being very busy, having too little holiday/year part.

I'd like now to have a famous hot athlete inlove with me, to travel the world with him, go shopping with his credit card and nothing else to do all day to be able to make the comparison.

But i'm pretty sure I'd look down at myself with disdain, of course
Old 02-10-2013, 04:40 PM   #2245
country flag coluta

coluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now when I think about it, TBH, I'm not one of those persons who are afraid of having "nothing to do". If I truly had nothing to do and plenty of money, I would probably spend my days reading the millions of great books available, learning all the languages on earth, practising 4 or 5 different kinds of sports, watching movies and playing all the videogames I don't have time to play But that's not going to happen, at least not without some kind of counterpart

Exactly! There is no way I would still have a "normal" job if I wouldn't need the money.
What Marta does is somehow different though.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:56 PM   #2246
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

If I had a lot of money I would still work and I wouldn't be sitting in my room all day, but I would do things I really like without having to worry if I'm good enough to make money and have a good life. I certainly wouldn't be afraid of not having something to do.
BauerAlmeida is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #2247
country flag Hugh Jaas

Hugh Jaas has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jaas has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jaas has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jaas has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jaas has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jaas has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jaas has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jaas has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jaas has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jaas has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jaas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coluta View Post
At a Knicks game this weekend:

Wow she is hot, Verdasco must love asian women
Hugh Jaas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:39 PM   #2248
country flag EternalxJourney

EternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

First off ladies (and maybe some gents?), thanks for all your inputs. Very interesting to read what you all had to say.
While I think it's great that your relatives were able to travel around the world, it's also a luxury not everyone can afford. Even if my family could afford, which goodness knows mine can't, I'd feel bad about taking their hard earned money to finance my whims. Working has made me appreciate and cherish the things I have in life because I know how hard I've worked for them.

Quote:

Well, I did a quick Internet search (I must beware of coming really close to stalking ). Someone had already posted a research article of which she is a co-author. http://journals.lww.com/optvissci/Fu...atism_.11.aspx
(incidentally, myopic astigmatism = my own useless eyes )
She probably graduated in Valencia, since they have an optometry degree directed by this same Mr Furlan, and she is listed as being a Bachelor of Science (4 years apparently).
I've always liked David and Marta, they seem like a very private and sensible couple. In fact, all the top players have my highest respect for the partners they've chosen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Jelena is the president of Novak Djokovic Foundation. She is running the foundation and one of the reasons she was not in Melbourne with him this year.
Good for her! It's always nice to see women in charge and leading the way =).
EternalxJourney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:38 AM   #2249
country flag born_on_clay

born_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Verdasco you bastard...
64 Titles | 27 Masters 1000 |Olympic Games Singles Gold Medalist | 139 Weeks at no.1
3 year end no.1 | 4 Davis Cups | 699 singles match wins
born_on_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:32 PM   #2250
country flag Hugh Jaas

Hugh Jaas has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jaas has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jaas has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jaas has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jaas has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jaas has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jaas has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jaas has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jaas has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jaas has a reputation beyond reputeHugh Jaas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by born_on_clay View Post
Verdasco you bastard...
I know...

Hugh Jaas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote