Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives - Page 143 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-05-2013, 07:02 PM   #2131
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by coluta View Post

Someone hit the jackpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
J-Mac face
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2013, 11:16 AM   #2132
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Mahut's wife

soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:19 PM   #2133
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
The pics of Nole and Jelena Ristic are really very cute!
beautiful couple

in fact i think the top player are super lucky, i can tell without a doubt how much mirka love fed, same goes to nole's gf (i hope in the future - noles wife) and Andys gf, she couldnt stop crying when he lose, broke my heart when andy lost to fed in wimby she was crying her heart out...and shes always cheering for him when ge play.

they are lucky indeed and i have no doubt their woman give them so much power and faith to be the amazing player they are - and they are!!

sorry about rafa gf but i hardly see her at all esp in games...so i cant say a lot about her
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:16 PM   #2134
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
in fact i think the top player are super lucky, i can tell without a doubt how much mirka love fed, same goes to nole'ss gf (i hope in the future - noles wife) and Andys gf, she couldnt stop crying when he lose, broke my heart when andy lost to fed in wimby she was crying her heart out...and shes always cheering for him when ge play.

they are lucky indeed and i have no doubt their woman give them so much power and faith to be the amazing player they are - and they are!!
This.So much different to the Wags
Old 01-12-2013, 05:24 PM   #2135
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
This.So much different to the Wags
not sure i understand you...
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 01-12-2013, 05:26 PM   #2136
country flag Noleta

Quote:
not sure i understand you...
You never heard of the term wags?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WAGs#Footballers.27_Wives
Old 01-12-2013, 05:29 PM   #2137
country flag Punky

Quote:
lol i totally forgot about that
I prefer the term - gold diggers

Old 01-12-2013, 05:36 PM   #2138
country flag Noleta

Quote:
lol i totally forgot about that
I prefer the term - gold diggers
Good one,that's true about many of them,their men cheats on them so many times,yet they still stay with them.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:01 PM   #2139
country flag Punky

Quote:
Good one,that's true about many of them,their men cheats on them so many times,yet they still stay with them.
b/c they dont want to give up the cars, money, Diamonds, Yacht, status, clothes, connections.

so their hubby is cheating in their face and its all over the news...some things are more important then Respect, honesty, cleanliness, attention heart and love.

Old 01-12-2013, 06:10 PM   #2140
country flag Noleta

Quote:
b/c they dont want to give up the cars, money, Diamonds, Yacht, status, clothes, connections.

so their hubby is cheating in their face and its all over the news...some things are more important then Respect, honesty, cleanliness, attention heart and love.
Exactly!They wouldn't recognise their dignity,if it hits them in the face.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:15 PM   #2141
country flag Punky

Quote:
Exactly!They wouldn't recognise their dignity,if it hits them in the face.
its sad bc most of them are young and can get a shark lawyer and get half of the money and find someone who will love them for them but alot of them are models so you know...its body first and second.

Old 01-12-2013, 09:57 PM   #2142
country flag coluta

coluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Mahut's wife

I don't want to sound like a bitch, but how old is she?
coluta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:03 PM   #2143
country flag Brit Tennis Fan

Brit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
in fact i think the top player are super lucky, i can tell without a doubt how much mirka love fed, same goes to nole's gf (i hope in the future - noles wife) and Andys gf, she couldnt stop crying when he lose, broke my heart when andy lost to fed in wimby she was crying her heart out...and shes always cheering for him when ge play.

I have long thought that Andy's relationship with Kim has been a big help for him when he has had to pick himself up from big defeat after big defeat.
Brit Tennis Fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:44 AM   #2144
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coluta View Post
I don't want to sound like a bitch, but how old is she?
She's older than him I think she's 36 or 37 but on that picture she looks more around 40 YO. She was working as a waitress when he met her and now she's a fitnees coach.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:40 PM   #2145
country flag Mateya
Mateja Atptourova

Mateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit Tennis Fan View Post
I have long thought that Andy's relationship with Kim has been a big help for him when he has had to pick himself up from big defeat after big defeat.
Exactly
That's what I do with Andreas in my mind and that's why he had such a good season last year.

Mateya's FAQ: Yes, I'm a girl. Profile pic is me. I watch and play tennis since 13 (1997). I don't play ITFs anymore, I have a job now. MTF-> uncovering my naughty side since 2007.
http://www4.slikomat.com/13/1210/88t-Mateja.jpg
Slovenia's finest: Grega Žemlja, Aljaž Bedene, Blaž Kavčič; Anže Kopitar, TINA MAZE, Melanija Trump, Mateja *********.
SLOVENIA - small but extremely dangerous.
Umag > Roland Garros
WTA tour
Nothing in life is NID.
Mateya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote