Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives - Page 139 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-08-2012, 05:56 PM   #2071
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

Without the watermarks :

I like Marta a lot, actually, for some reason, she reminds me of my favourite ice-dancer Margarita Drobiazko... No idea why, they don't really look alike (Marta has much lighter hair and eyes to begin with), I guess it's more in their expressions, and maybe because they both have that kind of simple-but-classy beauty, and apparently a rather shy and quiet personality.
(This is Margarita BTW)
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2012, 10:20 PM   #2072
country flag iramlatif

iramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coluta View Post
What is weird is that she looks plastic even without tons of makeup. There is something in her eyes and in her posture.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that she is a model. Maybe she doesn't know anymore how to be natural.

She is beautiful, I am not denying this. Only a little bit too creepy for my taste.
do u have a pic where she is wearing no makeup/or very little?

And Sophitia, I agree with u that she looks like Margarita a lil...I think around the mouth area. I think Marta is super pretty, don't get me wrong. But I think she get do with a couple of (hair) inches chopped! they're kinda stringy at the bottom.
iramlatif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:28 PM   #2073
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Robredo's girlfriend wins the wag contest hands down.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:20 AM   #2074
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is weird is that she looks plastic even without tons of makeup. There is something in her eyes and in her posture.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that she is a model. Maybe she doesn't know anymore how to be natural.

She is beautiful, I am not denying this. Only a little bit too creepy for my taste.
The pics here, she reminded me of Daryl Hannah in Blade Runner, that android, very beautiful but has that empty stares in those eyes.

Robredo's girl is very natural and beautiful.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:54 PM   #2075
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

James Blake is a married man. The tennis player, 32, tied the knot with publicist Emily Snider Friday night in Del Mar, Calif., the couple confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.

The sunset ceremony took place at the beach front L' Auberge Del Mar hotel with the bride, 37, donning an Ines DiSanto gown and the groom in a Hugo Boss suit.

The couple of four years had their 5-month-old daughter Riley Elizabeth (Riley is also Blake's middle name) head down the aisle with the bride's mother, Kathy Snider.

For their wedding party, the duo kept it all family: The groom's brother Thomas Blake beside James and the bride's brother Jason Snider beside Emily. The ring bearer was Snider's nephew Frank, 3.

Among the 150 guests were Blake's longtime tennis pal Andy Roddick, New York Yankee Nick Swisher and his wife, actress JoAnna Garcia Swisher, tennis players Mardy Fish, Robby Ginepri and John Isner and singer Tyrone Wells. ESPN analyst and former NFL player Marcellus Wiley deejayed the nuptials.

AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:30 PM   #2076
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Benoit Paire Girlfriend pic from his twitter

soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:28 PM   #2077
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

Marta Tornel, David Ferrer girlfriend.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:48 PM   #2078
country flag AgnRus

Jelena Ristic, girlfriend of Novak Djokovic

Old 11-13-2012, 12:51 PM   #2079
country flag AgnRus

Mirka Federer, wife of Roger Federer, watches the men's singles match between Federer and David Ferrer

Old 11-13-2012, 11:30 PM   #2080
country flag coluta

coluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond repute

coluta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:19 AM   #2081
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena and Marta are so cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:40 PM   #2082
country flag coluta

coluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet

coluta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:39 PM   #2083
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sweet

Better pic.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:36 AM   #2084
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Andreea Ionescu Raicu, tha last Tecau gf. She's a famous Romanian model and TV personality
Old 11-16-2012, 12:08 AM   #2085
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs. Jürgen Melzer aka Iveta Benesova

ImageUploadedByVS Free1353028113.507828.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByVS Free1353028100.473463.jpg (72.7 KB, 27 views)
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote