Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives - Page 125 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-11-2012, 11:02 AM   #1861
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Hian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

OMG Tipsarevic's girfriend
Hian-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2012, 11:41 AM   #1862
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash86 View Post
At dinner with the King of Spain yesterday...

With that miserable twit? I've lost respect for Nadal.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic provisional nş2

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #1863
country flag Ash86

Ash86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Yeah not a fan of the Elephant hunter either - but guess it's tough to turn down the King if he's inviting you personally. Plus Nadal seems close to the Royal Family and a bit of a traditionalist....
Ash86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 05:54 PM   #1864
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond repute

what's that on Nadal's bottom lip?

Hobby Lobby's Hypocrisy: The Company's Retirement Plan Invests in Contraception Manufacturers
When Hobby Lobby filed its case against Obamacare's contraception mandate, its retirement plan had more than $73 million invested in funds with stakes in contraception makers
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...on-drug-makers
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:16 AM   #1865
country flag ariel2

ariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
Always nice to read comments from folks who judge people on their looks.

How funny. Please keep in mind folks that that so-called 'inside source' about this matter isn't me.
It is amusing how seriously you, Sunset, and others take my posts- enough to single out every sentence I wrote. You should just ignore me if my comments are too stupid for you.

And BTW, the inside source of whom I speak actually worked at tournaments in a very responsible position until she was fired for divulging too much insider info about the players i.e. Mirka. What a loss for all of us on that particular fan site.

I am entitled to dislike Mirka and it is her attitude towards others who "serve" her that irks me the most. It doesn't help that she looks like Mariana.

Care to indulge me some more?

Last edited by ariel2 : 08-12-2012 at 05:21 AM.
ariel2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:19 AM   #1866
country flag ariel2

ariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah not a fan of the Elephant hunter either
What's the deal here? Does the King actually hunt elephants on safari?
ariel2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:35 AM   #1867
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel2 View Post
It is amusing how seriously you, Sunset, and others take my posts- enough to single out every sentence I wrote. You should just ignore me if my comments are too stupid for you.

And BTW, the inside source of whom I speak actually worked at tournaments in a very responsible position until she was fired for divulging too much insider info about the players i.e. Mirka. What a loss for all of us on that particular fan site.

I am entitled to dislike Mirka and it is her attitude towards others who "serve" her that irks me the most. It doesn't help that she looks like Mariana.

Care to indulge me some more?
Wow, no way she got fired for something as minor as that!!!

Honestly, she could be saying the truth but I couldn't trust someone who would breach a contract like that, it's like Princess Diana's butler or something like that

I don't know Mirka and she's turned into a stoic picture through the years, I guess she's good to Roger and he to her for them to have stayed together as long as they have and that's all that matters to them, none of us will actually ever know what goes on behind closed doors TBH.

Ok we would if someone planted a hidden camera or something like that but until then it's the "source"'s word vs the player/partner's so you can't say whether it is true or false.

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:42 AM   #1868
country flag Ash86

Ash86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timafi View Post
what's that on Nadal's bottom lip?
Imagine it's a cold sore....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel2 View Post
What's the deal here? Does the King actually hunt elephants on safari?
There was some controversy a few months back of the King hunting elephants in Africa -- caused outrage in Spain (rightly so!).
Ash86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:54 AM   #1869
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:31 AM   #1870
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There was some controversy a few months back of the King hunting elephants in Africa -- caused outrage in Spain (rightly so!).
Is that still legal?
Old 08-13-2012, 01:52 PM   #1871
country flag takuma

takuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Is that still legal?
Barbarian, isn't it?
http://www.wildlifeextra.com/go/news...-ivory.html#cr
takuma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:05 PM   #1872
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:00 PM   #1873
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Jenni
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:02 PM   #1874
country flag niff

niff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond repute

Jenni Wonderful fresh face.
niff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:18 PM   #1875
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgnRus View Post

Jenni & Robin, all the best to you both, and to your upcoming kiddie as well.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote