Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives - Page 109 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-13-2012, 02:26 AM   #1621
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

Karin and Doris making their way through tennis pros

Honestly, both Nando and Feli are huge huge flirts and it's nice to be appreciated like that but they don't really hit on women like hard, it's just a game for them and they prefer to be approached by girls than to do the dirty work themselves

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2012, 08:34 AM   #1622
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Where do you get these ideas Shinoj? Novak's previous affairs with hotties like Sharapova or that olympic javalin model have been well documented. And he didn't meet Jelena in his childhood, they only met five years ago. And it was an on and off relationship, it's only gone really serious about three years ago. As for Nole being an introvert I just...

Dont know about him being Introvert but he liked Flowers and stuff at a young Age..
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:07 AM   #1623
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
Dont know about him being Introvert but he liked Flowers and stuff at a young Age..

He was just a more sensible guy than the average, that doesn't make him an introvert. It's well documented that Novak liked to listen to classical music and read all kind of books at a young age. That just makes him more interesting.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nş1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:39 PM   #1624
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Where do you get these ideas Shinoj? Novak's previous affairs with hotties like Sharapova or that olympic javalin model have been well documented. And he didn't meet Jelena in his childhood, they only met five years ago. And it was an on and off relationship, it's only gone really serious about three years ago. As for Nole being an introvert I just...
Are you being serious? There's no way him and Sharapova did anything imo. You can easily tell from Sharapova, she has no interest in him "in that sense". Novak attracts girls because his personality is fun to be around but maybe it's just me but I get the distinct impression that very few of those actually "fancy" him. I'd be surprised to hear if the likes of Ivanovic or Sharapova were ever actually into him. They seem like they go for the stereotypical "good-looking" boys when dating. Anyway a week after USO 07 and "Sharapova gate" Novak was at a Davis Cup after party with Jelena in Belgrade. As for Leryn, no one knows for sure of course but it seemed to me a lot of smoke about nothing. Media wanted some interesting story out of the Olympic village and when Leryn and Novak took a photo in the cafe, they decided to run with that. I mean Argentine journalists were saying in their stories "oh they were openly going all over the Olympic village holding hands". Yeah sure and you and all the other bloodthirsty journos didn't bother to take a picture for your story?... That thing just seemed like a complete fabrication to me.If they were holding hands, it would have pictured which it wasn't and then if those journos were lying about that well all credibility is lost as for anything else they said...
I think far too big a deal was being made of those things. Nole talks to all the girls. I mean last year Wozniacki gave him a rose at IW and they were seen together a bit. If that had been 3 years ago, they'd all have said they were having an affair too. It was just that the media had heard a bit more about Jelena at that stage than in the early days and Caro went out of her way to state that she was friends with both of them. My point is, I don't think there's any more truth to those old stories than there is to a possible story with Caro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
Six and a half+ years / it was never off (I mean there wasn't any evidence that they were on a break), even when those rumors were going on. / How do you know about that? They have lived together for the last couple of years. Before that, she was studying in Milan.
Yeah you're right, six and a half years(in fact Nole said in some Sky interview after AO, "nearly seven years" so it must have been early enough to middle of 2005 ish ) and they've been living together in MC since 2008 after she finished her original degree in Milan. They never broke up, Nole confirmed this in a couple of different interviews last year.

Quote:
'For a while, it was hard for Jelena and me to maintain this relationship, we had problems like every couple, but we have been together all the way through,' he said.

Quote:
"There were moments when it was hard to maintain the relationship, but we had a strong desire to stay together. Love drives you, gives you energy and keeps you motivated and strong. She will come to Wimbledon this year, but only after first finishing her degree at the University of Monaco."

Last edited by Amber Spyglass : 03-13-2012 at 12:50 PM.
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 01:44 PM   #1625
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Spyglass View Post
I think far too big a deal was being made of those things. Nole talks to all the girls. I mean last year Wozniacki gave him a rose at IW and they were seen together a bit. If that had been 3 years ago, they'd all have said they were having an affair too. It was just that the media had heard a bit more about Jelena at that stage than in the early days and Caro went out of her way to state that she was friends with both of them. My point is, I don't think there's any more truth to those old stories than there is to a possible story with Caro.

I think there is a line developing which is kinda connecting all the dots.

Novak used to pluck flowers as a child and he talks to Girls all the time. What are we heading towards here?
Old 03-13-2012, 01:46 PM   #1626
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
I think there is a line developing which is kinda connecting all the dots.

Novak used to pluck flowers as a child and he talks to Girls all the time. What are we heading towards here?
Yep, he's gay, are you interested?
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:57 PM   #1627
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
Honestly, both Nando and Feli are huge huge flirts and it's nice to be appreciated like that but they don't really hit on women like hard, it's just a game for them and they prefer to be approached by girls than to do the dirty work themselves
Lazy
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:22 AM   #1628
country flag Shinoj

Nole is actually an Extrovert. Its well documented and known. I have no doubt about that. He is friendly with most other blokes and Girls around.

What pisses me off is he clearly shows warmth to federer but Olderer for some reason believes he has the onus of carrying the grace and beauty of Tennis and thereby he is superior to most of all.

Nadal plays around Federer very smartly though. He knows that talent wise federer is superiror and clashing with him in Public would do him harm so he goes about respecting federer off court but on court he gives a Rat Ass about federer and thats how it should be.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:27 AM   #1629
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Enough with the philosophical discussions. Read the title of the thread: post pics or GTFO.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:46 AM   #1630
country flag Start da Game
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute

easy kat.....going off topic once in a while is fun.....okay now go ahead and post miroslava vavrinek's smoking hot pics.....
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:54 PM   #1631
country flag iramlatif

iramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond repute

David tweeted this
iramlatif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:01 PM   #1632
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

The two little ones are his coach's kids, I saw them in the family box in Cincy, cute kids

His girlfriend is so pretty, but I'm not sure how to feel about that shirt, David
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:12 PM   #1633
country flag takuma

takuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond repute

From now on we can call him Mr.Pink.
takuma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:52 PM   #1634
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Mucho's gf

Nando and his gf

Nole and his secret gf

LaLo and his only true love

Old 03-27-2012, 03:05 PM   #1635
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iramlatif View Post
David tweeted this
Quote:
Originally Posted by takuma View Post
From now on we can call him Mr.Pink.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote