Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives - Page 108 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-12-2012, 05:34 PM   #1606
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
That was rather funny eh. Turning around and even *winking* at us, the flirt!
Good to know that he doesn't merely give his attention to 'models', .

If Verdasco happened to be my BF, be sure I'd keep him on a very tight leash.

j/k
LOL you girls, 'flirting' with Verdasco, I see.
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2012, 05:37 PM   #1607
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
I only wish My Safin would have a Mirka or Jelena Type Influence and what career he might have had.
I would have gladly been that Mirka or Jelena in Safin's life, if only.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #1608
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
And Nole and Muzza.

Nole had little option. I read that he wasn't that much of an outgoing personality so the Girl he saw in his childhood, he pretty much stuck with her. It really was the case of whatever option he had he had to stuck with her.

I bet he would revise these options suppose if he sees somebody like Barbara Schett or A Martina Hingis or a Kournikova and Jelena on other hand.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:44 PM   #1609
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
LOL you girls, 'flirting' with Verdasco, I see.
Heh heh. Let's just say the guy is rather aware of his attractiveness. And rightly so, he's very charming indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
I would have gladly been that Mirka or Jelena in Safin's life, if only.
He just missed out on you. His major mistake!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:45 PM   #1610
country flag Start da Game
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute

henman kept one wife through out and failed to win wimbledon.....safin cooled off with all those and won 2 slams.....we can look at it in that angle too.....

i understand the impact of a soothing permanent better half.....but seriously if you are in twenties and not married yet, who would let go hotties if they have no problem with it?
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:55 PM   #1611
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
i understand the impact of a soothing permanent better half.....but seriously if you are in twenties and not married yet, who would let go hotties if they have no problem with it?
There's nothing wrong with it imho, as long as you're honest about it and tell the ladies involved that you're not into a steady relationship, so there's nothing 'in store' for them. Perfectly fine if both parties involved agree on that, it's their business and nobody else's. Not my style personally, but everyone's different in this, and we all differ in our moral values when it comes to this kind of stuff.

It gets rather different when someone is in a steady relationship and still wants to 'mess around', so to speak. There aren't many women who will condone that kind of a behaviour from their BFs, rather the contrary...

Anathema

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 03-12-2012 at 06:00 PM.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:02 PM   #1612
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Perfect Example is a Tiger Woods. He kept on changing Life Partners and he was winning the whole damn thing. But once he was exposed he fell off quite badly.

I would say at the end of the day its your choice how you wanna live your life and how you go about convincing your partners but I would still say you are living on a Knife's Edge.

There are people who managed to do it without if affecting their career. Like Pancho Gonzalez, Bjorn Borg?,George Best,Maradona but at the same time there are people who let it screw their career like Tiger Woods.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:18 PM   #1613
country flag Start da Game
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There's nothing wrong with it imho, as long as you're honest about it and tell the ladies involved that you're not into a steady relationship, so there's nothing 'in store' for them. Perfectly fine if both parties involved agree on that, it's their business and nobody else's. Not my style personally, but everyone's different in this, and we all differ in our moral values when it comes to this kind of stuff.

It gets rather different when someone is in a steady relationship and still wants to 'mess around', so to speak. There aren't many women who will condone that kind of a behaviour from their BFs, rather the contrary...
yes, that's a bit risky and i am not that low on morals either.....i believe extra fun must be had only pre marriage.....otherwise don't marry at all.....

davydenko seems to have other ideas it seems, going by the show off of his biceps.....
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:41 PM   #1614
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
yes, that's a bit risky and i am not that low on morals either.....i believe extra fun must be had only pre marriage.....otherwise don't marry at all.....
Or pre-'steady serious relationship', yep.

Quote:
davydenko seems to have other ideas it seems, going by the show off of his biceps.....
Kolya and his Irina seem to be very happy together, and they are expecting their first kid in a couple of months/weeks time.

Anathema

Old 03-12-2012, 08:29 PM   #1615
country flag HNCS

HNCS has a reputation beyond reputeHNCS has a reputation beyond reputeHNCS has a reputation beyond reputeHNCS has a reputation beyond reputeHNCS has a reputation beyond reputeHNCS has a reputation beyond reputeHNCS has a reputation beyond reputeHNCS has a reputation beyond reputeHNCS has a reputation beyond reputeHNCS has a reputation beyond reputeHNCS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That was rather funny eh. Turning around and even *winking* at us, the flirt!
Good to know that he doesn't merely give his attention to 'models', .

If Verdasco happened to be my BF, be sure I'd keep him on a very tight leash.

j/k
haha something similar happened to me once as well. Got a wink and a smile. and yes, I was charmed.

Richard Gasquet,David Nalbandian, James Blake,Marcos Baghdatis,Fabrice Santoro,Jonas Bjorkman,Mario Ancic,Mikhail Youzhny,Fernado Verdasco
HNCS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:55 PM   #1616
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by HNCS View Post
haha something similar happened to me once as well. Got a wink and a smile. and yes, I was charmed.
- the guy sure knows his ways with the ladies, and hell yes he's gorgeous!
I well remember thinking, "oh wut, is he really smiling at 'bums-R-US' ?"

Verdasco would have been a male top-model if it weren't for tennis. Oh wait. He IS.

Anathema

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 03-12-2012 at 09:41 PM.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:08 PM   #1617
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
Nole had little option. I read that he wasn't that much of an outgoing personality so the Girl he saw in his childhood, he pretty much stuck with her. It really was the case of whatever option he had he had to stuck with her.

I bet he would revise these options suppose if he sees somebody like Barbara Schett or A Martina Hingis or a Kournikova and Jelena on other hand.
Where do you get these ideas Shinoj? Novak's previous affairs with hotties like Sharapova or that olympic javalin model have been well documented. And he didn't meet Jelena in his childhood, they only met five years ago. And it was an on and off relationship, it's only gone really serious about three years ago. As for Nole being an introvert I just...

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:38 PM   #1618
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Where do you get these ideas Shinoj? Novak's previous affairs with hotties like Sharapova or that olympic javalin model have been well documented. And he didn't meet Jelena in his childhood, they only met five years ago. And it was an on and off relationship, it's only gone really serious about three years ago. As for Nole being an introvert I just...
Six and a half+ years / it was never off (I mean there wasn't any evidence that they were on a break), even when those rumors were going on. / How do you know about that? They have lived together for the last couple of years. Before that, she was studying in Milan.

Last edited by shuhrat : 03-12-2012 at 09:44 PM.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:55 PM   #1619
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You teach them, Mikey!
And remind me, why are you still single?
I haven't moved from the US yet. Still working on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Each person is different. Even though Verdasco might lead a so-called playboy lifestyle who knows if he deep down doesn't long for a serious relationship
From what I hear, he might be engaged to his girlfriend already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:13 PM   #1620
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really understand this thing about Verdasco.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote