Asians And They're Lovable Friends Please Come In Here !! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-25-2002, 06:52 AM   #16
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

oh sorry, you are a beautiful young girl

well you are not lazy, i think, posting also requires a lot of energy

then you just post and not going to chat room etc?

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2002, 06:54 AM   #17
harry_potter

harry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond repute

*blush* i am not beautiful

no, i don't go to chat room do u have msn messenger?

so here's my favourite smiley -
harry_potter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2002, 06:57 AM   #18
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

you must be too humble

sorry i am lazy mimi, i only post while working (slacking at work coz my boss arrives very late, usually in the afternoon, so i post to kill my time ) but i don't buy a computer at home coz not too much use and i already have enough posting/internet during office hours so even if i have a computer at home, i don't have the engery to post, i am no as young as you

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 07-25-2002, 06:59 AM   #19
harry_potter

harry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond repute

naughty mimi not working j/k

your boss is not at work yet?! *shock*

Old 07-25-2002, 07:02 AM   #20
country flag Mimi

usually arrives in the afternoon but now she is out for meeting well i had a lot of things to do before but now my boss got many assistants and those assistants got their secretaries so i don't have too much thing to do, may be i got fired very soon

Old 07-25-2002, 07:04 AM   #21
harry_potter

touchwood!

do u read harry potter books?

Old 07-25-2002, 07:11 AM   #22
country flag Mimi

will be soon

sorry i haven't, is it for young people? well, i am not too young, suitable for me to read ?

Old 07-25-2002, 07:13 AM   #23
harry_potter

harry potter is for every1! and u r young 2!

btw, how come u speak english?

Old 07-25-2002, 07:16 AM   #24
country flag Mimi

i speak english? all the people here speak in english , i can speak Cantonese and type in Chiense if you want

Old 07-25-2002, 07:20 AM   #25
harry_potter

don't bother w/ the chinese, i can't read it.

i was just wondering about the english cuz the government keeps promoting "english in the workplace" or sth. like that.

Old 07-25-2002, 07:23 AM   #26
country flag Mimi

hey i just mean the people here in the message board write in english, in real life and office, i speak cantonese , you know HK was ruled by Britain before, but however my english is very bad especially listening

Old 07-25-2002, 07:25 AM   #27
harry_potter

well even when hk was ruled by britain, it's not like every1 spoke english!

u know, there aren't many ppl. here right now, and i am playing the word association 2 game by myself! crazy, or what?

Old 07-25-2002, 07:29 AM   #28
country flag Mimi

you are not crazy, you are just boring, may be you can go to chat room or icq, i know that young people like playing this game very much, may be you are going to make many handsome boy friends through this

Old 07-25-2002, 07:34 AM   #29
harry_potter

hehe... i don't like icq. i use msn messenger instead. and most of the ppl. r from my school. they are not handsome!

i hope the guys don't see this!

Old 07-25-2002, 07:39 AM   #30
country flag Mimi

then use icq and make more handsome boy friends, just joking

people from your school, you see them everyday, still using msn messenger, a bit strange for me, hehehe