Im new here - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-12-2005, 09:47 AM   #76
country flag angelical

angelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisgirl19
I know how to play tennis, but I am horrible. So I don't know if you could call what I do playing tennis, then.
LOL that's my line when ppl ask if I play! I play for 'fun' and a way of keeping fit... (there's nothing serious about it)
angelical is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2005, 04:04 PM   #77
country flag tennisgirl19

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute

My name is Sinead btw.

And yes Jean I stole it from you. You know I idolize you since you've met both Vince and GD......

GD JONES lol

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Proud passenger of the " Murray-Mount " Seat #12
tennisgirl19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 10:17 PM   #78
country flag Jennay

Jennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond repute

Well, very nice to meet you, Sinead. (Gorgeous name.)
Jennay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 10:54 PM   #79

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute

Why thank you You are too kind

You changed your avator to Andy's win today at Queen's!!! I Andy!

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Old 06-13-2005, 02:54 PM   #80
country flag Daniela_CABJ

Daniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so tired today, I started working in sales... and all I have to do is walk all day going to different places (buildings, hotels, etc)... the thing is, my mum had the bright idea to come with me today! she was complaing all morning... "it's so cold", "why don't you go there?" "do you know the places where you have to go today?" "you should be wearing more clothes"...
Now she left... I think she had something to do, or maybe she realized I was starting to get angry
Sorry! I just needed to take my anger away... I'm ok now...
it's almost 12 and I'm really hungry, I just had a coffee and a couple of cookies early this morning... I should eat something before I come back home!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

*LINK TO RICHARD GASQUET OFFICIAL WEBSITE*

TOMÁŠ BERDYCH
Daniela_CABJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 03:35 PM   #81
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atenea
I'm so tired today, I started working in sales... and all I have to do is walk all day going to different places (buildings, hotels, etc)... the thing is, my mum had the bright idea to come with me today! she was complaing all morning... "it's so cold", "why don't you go there?" "do you know the places where you have to go today?" "you should be wearing more clothes"...
Now she left... I think she had something to do, or maybe she realized I was starting to get angry
Sorry! I just needed to take my anger away... I'm ok now...
it's almost 12 and I'm really hungry, I just had a coffee and a couple of cookies early this morning... I should eat something before I come back home!
Poor Atenea... I hope everything went well in the rest of your day and that this post made you feel better...
Could we all use the board as an outlet for our anger? I'm fed up with my exams revisions...
delsa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 09:59 PM   #82
country flag Jennay

Jennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisgirl19
Why thank you You are too kind

You changed your avator to Andy's win today at Queen's!!! I Andy!
It was a good and needed win for Andy. Plus he's my favorite.. so I guess that deserves a spot as my avatar..
Jennay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 11:55 PM   #83

He def. deserved a spot as your icon

Yes, Daniela let it all out. Vent anytime you need. Random thought: I wish it was colder here. Its around 95 degrees (F). It sooo disgusting. lol

Old 06-14-2005, 03:36 AM   #84
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeiji
cindy, i dont know,either.but i want to learn it this summer hoilday. i have a long holiday,it lasts about two and a half months, hehe.
a friend of mine is a championship of china high school...he is great. and he was a ball boy of 2002 tmc. i haven't time to learning tennis, i graduated this summer...and got a job....
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 12:49 PM   #85
country flag dismey

dismey has a reputation beyond reputedismey has a reputation beyond reputedismey has a reputation beyond reputedismey has a reputation beyond reputedismey has a reputation beyond reputedismey has a reputation beyond reputedismey has a reputation beyond reputedismey has a reputation beyond reputedismey has a reputation beyond reputedismey has a reputation beyond reputedismey has a reputation beyond repute

Hello hello everyone, my name is Yuki and I'm new to this forum!!!
I like Richard very much and he is just like my little prince (maybe i should not use the word "my" hahaha)
BTW, I'm from Hong Kong and I can speak chinese too
Hong Kong people dont like tennis very much. I dont know why, but maybe it's too crowded here
dismey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 01:19 PM   #86
country flag skeiji

skeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond repute

haha,welcome yuki!
nice to meet you!
欢迎!~~~~

Bob Mike PimPim Lleyton Paulo Dani Misa
skeiji is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 01:57 PM   #87

Welcome Yuki. Nice to meet you

It was fun following the lives scores with you!

Old 06-14-2005, 08:04 PM   #88
country flag Daniela_CABJ

Daniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond repute

hello Yuki! welcome!!!

BTW my mood is ok today thanks everyone for the support

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

*LINK TO RICHARD GASQUET OFFICIAL WEBSITE*

TOMÁŠ BERDYCH
Daniela_CABJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 08:12 PM   #89
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Yuki!!!
delsa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 12:54 PM   #90
country flag girL_

girL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite
Then what is going to happen in this forum during the Davis Cup QFs.

crowds of crazy Russians in Richy's and Marat's forums, I bet

Andy Roddick*Richard Gasquet*Dima Tursunov
girL_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote