Im new here - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-01-2005, 01:40 PM   #46
country flag Aleksa's Laydee

Aleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisgirl19
Sharing the same birthday as Rafael? Way cool!! That brings up another question do you share your birthday with any famous tennis player?? lol

I'm with Sjeng Schalken, Juilen Varlet, and Elena Likhovtseva.

Btw, Siobhan since your 9 days before Richard then your 6 days after Rafael's. I hope I caculated that correctly*(as you can tell I'm bored)
nice one

aaw you share your bday with sjeng!!! bless him!

Mines the day after my fav player ever Lindsay Davenport and also Nadia Petrova...Its the same day as Irakli Labadze (probs spelt his surname wrong) In june Venus Williams, Justine HH and Kim Clijsters have their birthdays too LOL its a very popular month!!!

Dmitry Tursunov

*mmm sweaty hugs from dima *
[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
[Big right back at ya dude]
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Andy Murray - Fernando Gonzalez - Max Mirnyi - Jan Michael Gambill
James Blake - Greg Rusedski - Alex Bogdanovic
Andrew Kennaugh & Michael Ryderstedt ♥
Aleksa's Laydee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2005, 09:02 PM   #47
country flag tennisgirl19

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute

I love Sjeng. I call him my "birthday buddy". I also forgot to mention that Richard won his US OPEN junior title on my birthday(September 8th)!! If I can't share the same birthday month as Richard at least I can share the date when he won his junior title

I love Lindsay I was really hoping she would of won the whole thing. I always root for her. But that's another topic, lol

And your right June is soo popular. And I always thought April was a popular month for birthdays I guess its June lol

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Proud passenger of the " Murray-Mount " Seat #12

Last edited by tennisgirl19 : 06-01-2005 at 09:07 PM.
tennisgirl19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 10:01 PM   #48

Aleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond repute

me too sjengs so funny...he tryed avoid me at queens last year

Dmitry Tursunov

[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Old 06-02-2005, 12:11 AM   #49

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute

Why did he try to avoid you??
Do I even want to know? lol

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Old 06-02-2005, 09:05 AM   #50
country flag angelical

angelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, Jean don't say your "captivated" by all things French. It was just Richard and his hair. Don't make excuses saying it was his style of play or that he was French. Be honest and admit it was the hair, lol Or maybe his deep secret love for the Spanish Armada(remember that quote I showed you awhile ago, lol).
Oh alright, you caught me... it was totally the hair... I admit it now. How could you not love that curly mop?! (and no, I'm not being (totally) sarky). Hey, imagine all the fun we (*ahem* you) could have with that "deep secret love for the Spanish Armada" - take that any way you want... LOL

Last edited by angelical : 06-02-2005 at 09:13 AM.
angelical is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 09:28 AM   #51

Quote:
Why did he try to avoid you??
Do I even want to know? lol
well he kinda new who i was and saw me waiting after a practice session. BUT i saw him walk out the other way so i legged it to the other end of the court...he wasn't gonna get away from me that easily

Dmitry Tursunov

[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
Thomas Johansson
Old 06-02-2005, 08:52 PM   #52

Yes, you finally admitted that it was his hair. And trust me I did take the "fun and Spanish Armada "quote anyway I wanted. I will only have to give you one guess to decide what I was thinking about. OoO dirty, dirty, dirty mind now, no?

Cute story, lol Just thinking about him now and picturing someone do that
Thanks

Old 06-03-2005, 10:15 AM   #53
country flag angelical

angelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond reputeangelical has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, you finally admitted that it was his hair. And trust me I did take the "fun and Spanish Armada "quote anyway I wanted. I will only have to give you one guess to decide what I was thinking about. OoO dirty, dirty, dirty mind now, no?
Keep it clean, Sinéad... this a family show - or maybe not, hehe
angelical is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 02:23 AM   #54

Some kind of family show, eh? Not with my mind working overtime these past few days

Old 06-06-2005, 10:08 AM   #55
country flag girL_

girL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I can't say I'm new.. But I've been obsessed with Marat only, so spent all my time on his forums ... well, since I saw Richard in action, he's been a king of my tennisworld he's sooooo talented and sooo young.... I really believe he'll become a great success!
so I'm new in these forums

allez, Richard, you're fantastic!

Andy Roddick*Richard Gasquet*Dima Tursunov
girL_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 10:55 AM   #56
country flag Luna

Luna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond repute

angelical ,we have the same birthyear,but I will be 23 one month after,older than you and the oldest here,ah?
I am from Tianjin,China.I would like to show my enormous appreciation to CCTV-5 for broadcasting Richard against Federer in Monte Carlo,that makes big group fans of my fellow countryman of Richard.
I've been a tennis fan since 1999,but untill I liked Ferrero in 2000,to be a ture fan actually.
2002 Monte Carlo is my first impression on Richard, merely remembered his name.The same tourney(but even can't remember clearly who's his opponent ) with silverwhite let me to be his fan.
I graduated from university last year.I hate work...!!Never can I absence for tennis live anymore.
Finally ,nice too see you all.

#23 Ferrero Tard

Last edited by Luna : 06-06-2005 at 11:00 AM.
Luna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 01:51 PM   #57
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna
angelical ,we have the same birthyear,but I will be 23 one month after,older than you and the oldest here,ah?
I am from Tianjin,China.I would like to show my enormous appreciation to CCTV-5 for broadcasting Richard against Federer in Monte Carlo,that makes big group fans of my fellow countryman of Richard.
I've been a tennis fan since 1999,but untill I liked Ferrero in 2000,to be a ture fan actually.
2002 Monte Carlo is my first impression on Richard, merely remembered his name.The same tourney(but even can't remember clearly who's his opponent ) with silverwhite let me to be his fan.
I graduated from university last year.I hate work...!!Never can I absence for tennis live anymore.
Finally ,nice too see you all.
We were chatting in the Hamburg qualifying thread, I think.
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 02:10 PM   #58
country flag Luna

Luna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah,I do remember.

#23 Ferrero Tard
Luna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 04:42 PM   #59
country flag Lbyf

Lbyf has a reputation beyond reputeLbyf has a reputation beyond reputeLbyf has a reputation beyond reputeLbyf has a reputation beyond reputeLbyf has a reputation beyond reputeLbyf has a reputation beyond reputeLbyf has a reputation beyond reputeLbyf has a reputation beyond reputeLbyf has a reputation beyond reputeLbyf has a reputation beyond reputeLbyf has a reputation beyond repute

girL_,nice to see you here!
Lbyf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 10:07 PM   #60

hey, everyone