Guga in Davis Cup! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-20-2003, 08:32 PM   #1
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Guga in Davis Cup!

I just read an article, and Guga begins now to prepare for Davis Cup.. he said he's as motivated as before, which means very high!!!! he also said recently that he's really satisfied with his game!

GO GUGA, we're all with you!!

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2003, 04:09 AM   #2
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute

GO TEAM BRAZIL!!!!!!!!
NALBANDIAN --> Benneteau --> Davydenko --> Mathieu -->
TURSUNOV --> Mantilla --> KIEFER --> NADAL -->
Karlovic --> Odesnik --> Stepanek --> Monfils -->
??

Oliver Cromwell lay buried and dead. Hee-haw. Buried and dead.
Gonzo Hates Me! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 05:29 PM   #3
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute

Guga is in Florianapolis preparing right now?! Right?!
NALBANDIAN --> Benneteau --> Davydenko --> Mathieu -->
TURSUNOV --> Mantilla --> KIEFER --> NADAL -->
Karlovic --> Odesnik --> Stepanek --> Monfils -->
??

Oliver Cromwell lay buried and dead. Hee-haw. Buried and dead.
Gonzo Hates Me! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 08:27 PM   #4
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

"I am totally prepared", guarantees Guga
31/01/2003 to 18h05
Florianópolis (SC) - After two weeks of intensive training, Gustavo Kuerten embarks for the city of Helsinborg, in Sweden, to try to help the country to obtain a place in the second round of the World-wide Group of the Davis Cup, between days 07 and 09 of February. Guga travels next to captain Ricardo Acioly, of Flávio Saretta and Ricardo Mello.

In the last days, former-number 1 of the world trained in hard courts with Larri Passos in Santa Catarina and guarantees that it made the ideal preparation to arrive "in the tip of the hooves" in Sweden. "I'm totally prepared. The machine is ready and now alone it exactly lacks to make right the details of the court and of ball when to arrive in Helsinborg and to enter exactly in the competition and team climate ", said a confident Guga.

"the team that we're going to face is tough, but we have to incorporate the spirit of Davis Cup and, with our group, to find forces to surpass a team as of them and to make history plus a time Is for that we live, always in search of challenges", affirmed Guga, after the last trainings that carried through in Brazil before the embarkment for Sweden.

Larri also agrees to Guga for the great preparation. "We train this week very hard on the court. This surface is better than carpet, because it is even faster ", said the trainer.

"It was there that Guga prepared for Lyon, was runner-up, for Wimbledon, when he reached the quarterfinals, and for Lisbon, when he was champion of the world" added Larri, that travels in the tuesday to meet Guga in Helsinborg.

Now the most experienced player of the Brazilian team, having participated on fifteen confrontations and with one has remembered current of 26 victories and 11 defeats, Guga believes that Brazil has possibilities to play of equal for equal against the Swedish, but that the adversaries have a great advantage.

"If it was in Brazil, it would be different, but exactly thus we have conditions to face the Swedish of equal for equal. We will have some days for the adaptation back in Sweden and in Davis Cup all player if it becomes dangerous, but it exists a tradition on the part of them. They have a very old history in the tennis ", counted Guga.

"I remember when it was growing and the Borg and the Wilander were the best ones of the world. Then we will have that to surpass this tradition of them, to place all our disposal in the court and enter without nothing to lose to bother the faces ", anticipated the triple champion of Roland Garros.

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 11:37 PM   #5
BrasilianAtHeart

BrasilianAtHeart

I wish the whole team good luck!

"Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides, gravity, we shall harness for good the energies of love, and then, for the second time in the history of the world, humanity will have discovered fire."

GUGA
FERNANDO
ANDRE
FLAVIO

BrasilianAtHeart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote