Roland Garros - Monday 23rd - DAY 1 $$$ - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-22-2005, 09:23 PM   #16
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roland Garros - Monday 23rd - DAY 1 $$$

I think Jarkko would even lose if he were the better player on that day. Just look at his matches against Safin.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2005, 09:31 PM   #17
country flag tennisman.

tennisman. has a reputation beyond reputetennisman. has a reputation beyond reputetennisman. has a reputation beyond reputetennisman. has a reputation beyond reputetennisman. has a reputation beyond reputetennisman. has a reputation beyond reputetennisman. has a reputation beyond reputetennisman. has a reputation beyond reputetennisman. has a reputation beyond reputetennisman. has a reputation beyond reputetennisman. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
I think Jarkko would even lose if he were the better player on that day. Just look at his matches against Safin.

Yep Esa is a good player but his brain is not working proberly

Memphis Grizlies
D3:sen Tunnelma

My heaven is your hell
----------------------
If you are not gonna shoot,you will always gonna miss

----------------------
Blacklist:
1.Hrbaty
2.Safin
3.WTA
4.Michelin tyres
5.Mariano "the tourist" Puerta

Click here:
http://hstrial-ptammela.homestead.com
tennisman. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 11:02 PM   #18
country flag Bonaventure

Bonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisman.
Ithink 12 games is one hell of a handicap and Bracciali+12 @1.45 is good value
I think I probably agree, but Gasquet is capable of destroying him. I'd say it's quite likely but at 1.45 there are better bets around.
Bonaventure is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 11:35 PM   #19
country flag Bonaventure

Bonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond reputeBonaventure has a reputation beyond repute

Right here's my plays for tomorrow, biggest betting day of the year so far despite me preferring some of the 1st round matches that aren't tomorrow (PHM springs to mind).

Parlay 1 (Copy of Swisha's)
Rochus x Stepanek x Berdych (Pays 1.90ish)

Parlay 2
Grosjean x Ancic x Verdasco (Pays 2.25ish)

Parlay 3
Horna x Mantilla x Rochus (Pays 3.00ish)

Plus a single on Patience to beat Simon at 1.83. Not bothered with any of the really low odds, don't think its worth the hassle. Good luck to y'all.
Old 05-22-2005, 11:57 PM   #20
country flag jackieglover

jackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonaventure
Right here's my plays for tomorrow, biggest betting day of the year so far despite me preferring some of the 1st round matches that aren't tomorrow (PHM springs to mind).

Parlay 1 (Copy of Swisha's)
Rochus x Stepanek x Berdych (Pays 1.90ish)

Parlay 2
Grosjean x Ancic x Verdasco (Pays 2.25ish)

Parlay 3
Horna x Mantilla x Rochus (Pays 3.00ish)

Plus a single on Patience to beat Simon at 1.83. Not bothered with any of the really low odds, don't think its worth the hassle. Good luck to y'all.
Good luck. No singles? Whatcha think about Martin over Moya?
jackieglover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 12:03 AM   #21
country flag Bonaventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackieglover
Good luck. No singles? Whatcha think about Martin over Moya?
Thanks bro. Only single is Patience to beat Simon. I had a long hard look at Martin, I think a lot depends on how fit Moya is. Seeing as every time I bet on a Moya match I manage to lose I thought its best I stay away

All my value picks which will be singles dont seem to be tomorow, the likes of PHM, Puerta and GGL.
Old 05-23-2005, 12:36 AM   #22
bad gambler

Gasquet won't concede more than 12 games, lock it
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 12:42 AM   #23
country flag Bonaventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
Gasquet won't concede more than 12 games, lock it
Is that with a -12 handicap or that he won't concede more than 12 games If its the 1st I wouldnt say its a lock, if its the 2nd I would say it is.
Old 05-23-2005, 12:45 AM   #24
bad gambler

apologies, i think the gents above refer to -12

there will be a bagel somewhere along the line
Old 05-23-2005, 12:49 AM   #25
bad gambler

Quote:
Is that with a -12 handicap or that he won't concede more than 12 games If its the 1st I wouldnt say its a lock, if its the 2nd I would say it is.
by the way frenchie, how did you like the rugger final

nice call on the bulls
Old 05-23-2005, 12:50 AM   #26
country flag Bonaventure

-12 is tough to cover. I'd have more confidence in young Rafa to do the biz.
Old 05-23-2005, 12:52 AM   #27
country flag Bonaventure

Quote:
by the way frenchie, how did you like the rugger final

nice call on the bulls
The ruggers was a shocker. I've decided league is 10 times the sport union is.

Did you see what happened in the Bulls match. They led 24-8 and then conceded 36 unanswered points. Almost unreal
Old 05-23-2005, 12:55 AM   #28
bad gambler

Quote:
The ruggers was a shocker. I've decided league is 10 times the sport union is.

Did you see what happened in the Bulls match. They led 24-8 and then conceded 36 unanswered points. Almost unreal

well at least rugger = $$

unlike league

FYI my baseball leg of that parlay won
Old 05-23-2005, 01:04 AM   #29
country flag Bonaventure

Quote:
well at least rugger = $$

unlike league

FYI my baseball leg of that parlay won
Apologies. Hull won, and Braford had the game in the bag but for a horrible collapse. I'll make up for it and give you the tip of the decade with PHM
Old 05-23-2005, 01:13 AM   #30
bad gambler

Quote:
Apologies. Hull won, and Braford had the game in the bag but for a horrible collapse. I'll make up for it and give you the tip of the decade with PHM
sorry dude but i don't trust frenchies