Was nadal hardcourt season a fluke??? - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-23-2013, 04:40 AM   #106
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Was nadal hardcourt season a fluke???

Franie and Tribalconfusion should date. Love is in the air . They are both pretty confused when it comes to tennis, but np they can dream together about Rafito 24/7.

Are SliceAce and I invited to the wedding ?
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2013, 05:22 AM   #107
country flag tribalfusion

tribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
Franie and Tribalconfusion should date. Love is in the air . They are both pretty confused when it comes to tennis, but np they can dream together about Rafito 24/7.

Ah here's the latest convert to pure trolling who thinks he's somehow humorous with his puerile blathering. I knew you wouldn't be far from the mix Alex.

If by "confused when it comes to tennis" you mean that I don't think that Nadal is a "hack" and that somehow, for some strange reason Djokovic just happens to "choke" against him regularly in slams etc then yes, I am confused but not with tennis but rather with your incoherent posts.
tribalfusion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 06:57 AM   #108
country flag Franie

Franie has a reputation beyond reputeFranie has a reputation beyond reputeFranie has a reputation beyond reputeFranie has a reputation beyond reputeFranie has a reputation beyond reputeFranie has a reputation beyond reputeFranie has a reputation beyond reputeFranie has a reputation beyond reputeFranie has a reputation beyond reputeFranie has a reputation beyond reputeFranie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post

Oh yes, if someone disagrees with the cult they know nothing about tennis. Guess a ton of actual tennis players and former players and journalist know nothing too. I'd much rather be in their company.

Haterville must be a cramped little town.
Franie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 07:03 AM   #109
country flag Avi14
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Avi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribalfusion View Post
Ah here's the latest convert to pure trolling who thinks he's somehow humorous with his puerile blathering.
Ha ha this.

Alex999 thinks he's a good troll and his posts are funny.He's by far the worst troll on MTF.Neither his posts make any sense nor are they funny.
Avi14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 07:11 AM   #110
country flag Cloren

Cloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avi13 View Post
Ha ha this.

Alex999 thinks he's a good troll and his posts are funny.He's by far the worst troll on MTF.Neither his posts make any sense nor are they funny.
I agree that most of his posts lately are quite unfunny but lets be honest, he's not even close to being the worst troll on MTF lol, there are quite number who are far worse.
Cloren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 07:15 AM   #111
country flag ClutchOnandWin

ClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond repute

LOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Once again this guy makes a thread with a stupid title to wind the entire population of Nadal's fans up and they buy into it and the boy gets his attention. Mummy has been doing an awful job NoleToWin. You need love and attention.
^This is what having a crush does to an individual.

Follow me on Twitter; https://twitter.com/RedliningMyGame

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfed View Post
RG 11 Final wasn't a gamble you utter tard. It was a lock for Novak.
^^^^^^^^^ No, you DON'T need glasses.

Or find my posts at #MuppetOfTheHighestCaliber
ClutchOnandWin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 09:11 AM   #112
country flag Absolute Anthropoid
Skyward!

Absolute Anthropoid has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute Anthropoid has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute Anthropoid has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute Anthropoid has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute Anthropoid has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute Anthropoid has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute Anthropoid has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute Anthropoid has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute Anthropoid has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute Anthropoid has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute Anthropoid has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah it was a fluke. Easy draws, bad form, draws opened up, players choked. It had to be the perfect storm for Paella Fatbutt to even win Montreal.

Simple as that. Everything else comes second.

The Official "Is Nadal Balding?" Thread
Absolute Anthropoid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 09:37 AM   #113
country flag Fargif

Fargif has a reputation beyond reputeFargif has a reputation beyond reputeFargif has a reputation beyond reputeFargif has a reputation beyond reputeFargif has a reputation beyond reputeFargif has a reputation beyond reputeFargif has a reputation beyond reputeFargif has a reputation beyond reputeFargif has a reputation beyond reputeFargif has a reputation beyond reputeFargif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolethebest View Post
you nadal fans are so defensive if somebody post something you don't like you attack them.....I wonder whats so pathetic about the thread he never had such a great HC season and novak did underperform on HC fed did had his worse season in a decade and he didn't play murray.....you nadal fans need to stop think everybody hates him because somebody post something u don't like...
Im not beeing defensive. Its mostly because hes not a HC guy, hes a clay guy like most haters like to point out and true. What he did until USOpen was fenomenal.

I still think nobody gave him credit for doing what he did in summer HC.

When i 1st saw him in Canada without the leg band i said to myself wtf where is it? And like me most players also must of thought the same. Then he steamrolled everyone.

And another thing that makes Rafa diferente from Fed and Murray and Nole is he plays hard everytime, he doesnt take breaks. While some skip canada and play cinci to not overwork their chances for USOPen he didtn stop. I never gave him a chance to win all 3. But he did, again and again Rafa Nadal has proven everyone wrong.

Will he do it next year? Doesnt matter if he does. But hell try. And wont say he didnt give his all or under perform...
Fargif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 02:17 AM   #114
country flag nolethebest

nolethebest has a reputation beyond reputenolethebest has a reputation beyond reputenolethebest has a reputation beyond reputenolethebest has a reputation beyond reputenolethebest has a reputation beyond reputenolethebest has a reputation beyond reputenolethebest has a reputation beyond reputenolethebest has a reputation beyond reputenolethebest has a reputation beyond reputenolethebest has a reputation beyond reputenolethebest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
LOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Once again this guy makes a thread with a stupid title to wind the entire population of Nadal's fans up and they buy into it and the boy gets his attention. Mummy has been doing an awful job NoleToWin. You need love and attention.
let me ask you whats so stupid about the thread???? because you don't like it......its a legit question

Novak Djokovic in 2011 had the Greatest year in professional sports, He single handedly dominated two of the greatest players of all times and ended the fedal era.

7 Grand Slam titles
4 Australian Open titles
2 Wimbledon titles
1 Us Open title
122 weeks at #1
4 World Tour Finals Titles
#Legend
nolethebest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 02:23 AM   #115
country flag TennisSavior

TennisSavior has a reputation beyond reputeTennisSavior has a reputation beyond reputeTennisSavior has a reputation beyond reputeTennisSavior has a reputation beyond reputeTennisSavior has a reputation beyond reputeTennisSavior has a reputation beyond reputeTennisSavior has a reputation beyond reputeTennisSavior has a reputation beyond reputeTennisSavior has a reputation beyond reputeTennisSavior has a reputation beyond reputeTennisSavior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloren View Post
I agree that most of his posts lately are quite unfunny but lets be honest, he's not even close to being the worst troll on MTF lol, there are quite number who are far worse.
Agree.

"You seriously think Federer fans like myself are just going to stand by and let trolls call Federer's era "weak" and say that his accomplishments don't mean anything? I suppose you are one of those people?"

- Kyle_Johansen
TennisSavior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote