2005RG - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-28-2005, 03:16 AM   #46
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2005RG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine
Yes I saw !!! Tom with the ball in the hands...he's adorable !!!!! Lola too ! I saw her in the locker room after the match ...his children are as cute as their father. And I admit Marie Pierre looks nice.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
i wish i saw that!!! Thanks for the photos!!

ALLEZ SEB!! very very small chance against nadal...but i'm happy hes made it to the 4th anyways. Happy bday for tomorrow!

Last edited by esther : 05-28-2005 at 03:18 AM.
esther is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2005, 03:21 AM   #47
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

awww doesnt tom just look like a mini seb!!!
Old 05-28-2005, 05:28 AM   #48
country flag KellyluvsGrosjean

KellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by esther
awww doesnt tom just look like a mini seb!!!
"A mini Seb" I like it Esther!
ANd you did wake up with a good news heheee

Oh those caps were made by Bix. She's so nice! And she even sent me the link so that I could see the match on my computer!

the interview from the RG site... So sweeeettttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!
Q. Votre famille est là, cela vous aide beaucoup ?
R. Oui, effectivement

(but his hair looks so... messy!? )

C'mon GROSJEAN
Allez! Move on!

Last edited by KellyluvsGrosjean : 05-28-2005 at 05:36 AM.
KellyluvsGrosjean is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 09:22 PM   #49
country flag crystal

crystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond repute

i like his hair ... :-)
crystal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 01:46 AM   #50
country flag esther

hehe yeah i did wake up with good news, my italian friend woke me up at 2am with it haha, sorry i didnt stay online kelly!
Old 05-29-2005, 05:10 AM   #51
country flag KellyluvsGrosjean

KellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond reputeKellyluvsGrosjean has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 2005RG

Oh today's game... gonna start in early morning here in HK...
Dunno if I can watch it... coz I wanna go to see Star Wars tomorrow morning...
Well of coz Seb's more important!
maybe I will wake up with a good news...
I wish I am living in Europe... no time difference problem... eek...

anyways
Allez Seb! 27-year-Seb!!! Have the victory to be your birthday gift!

C'mon GROSJEAN
Allez! Move on!
KellyluvsGrosjean is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 06:01 PM   #52
country flag wilma

wilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond repute

So, can anyone tell me what went on there in the 2nd set? I missed it (was cooking) and when I came back the - totally biased (in favour of Nadal) - commentator was saying Seb was really unsportsmanlike and that he was putting on a show. That sounds very unlike Seb! The audience was rather unfair, I thought. But what was going on
Anyway, great play by both players. Allez Seb for tomorrow!
wilma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 06:21 PM   #53
country flag allanah

allanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilma
So, can anyone tell me what went on there in the 2nd set? I missed it (was cooking) and when I came back the - totally biased (in favour of Nadal) - commentator was saying Seb was really unsportsmanlike and that he was putting on a show. That sounds very unlike Seb! The audience was rather unfair, I thought. But what was going on
Anyway, great play by both players. Allez Seb for tomorrow!
Depends which commentary you were watching Wilma. On British Europsort, they gave Grosjean credit for trying to get the crowd to quieten down, although some commentary criticised him for not standing ready to receive, so that play could get underway. the drama that kicked it all off was in the first set when Nadal hit what he thought was a winner and what Grosjean thought was long. that happened on game point and Nadal held onto the break to win the 1st set. So basically the crowd was mad that the umpire refused to check a dubious call and they booed him for about a set and a half. Pretty vociferously too. Seemed to have calmed down by the 3rd set tho. The 2nd set was, i think, 2 breaks to grosjean and one to Nadal so Grosjean won that one. But he's 3-0 down now.
allanah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 06:33 PM   #54
country flag crystal

crystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond repute

actually wilma, it's that nadal's ball was out, but the umpire said it was in the court. Then at TV they showed the ball and it was clearly out of the court. And seb told the unpire to come and see the impact of the ball. It was rather clear. But the umpire refused to check it. Seb couldn't understand the umpire's decision, neither did the public. It was unfair for seb, it was a break ball for nadal, so a very important point. The ball was out and the umpire didn't want to check it. So the public became mad at the umpire, was crazy !!!! They were shouting at the unpire, and the players stop playing for at least 5-6 minutes. Then the public kept shouting at the umpire for the whole second set.
It wasn"t seb's fault. It was the umpire's. I admit I also shouted at him (although I was at home) like : f***** umpire !!!
Really, this man doesn't know his job. And the umpire in chief had to come and see what happened. It was the first time in my life that I saw it, that the public stopped the match at shouting at the umpire. Becoz it wasn't fair for seb, and the public was dor him. So it was normal, in a way. And seb wasn't "unsportmanlike" at home, he was just asking what he thought was just fair !
Anyway, he played great in the 2nd.
ALLEZ SEB !!!
Old 05-29-2005, 07:00 PM   #55
country flag wilma

wilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond repute

Aha, thank you for explaining Allanah and Crystal. I came back into the living room when Seb refused to receive. That's when the - Dutch Eurosport - commentator called Seb unsportsmanlike. (I really hate commentators who strongly favour one particular player - in fact, I doubt whether he even heard of Grosjean before.) So, he refused to receive because the crowd made too much racket? Anyway, Seb played really well during the 2nd set - hopefully he'll be able to keep that up.

Last edited by wilma : 05-29-2005 at 08:11 PM.
wilma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 07:06 PM   #56
country flag Tricky_Forehand

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute

I'm watching it on ESPN now and they are still in the 1st set. Don't know if I should look forward to Seb being wronged or not

Hopefully he can come out tomorrow...get the break back and win in 4

A late birthday present
's-Hertogenbosch - 4th place
GSTAAD - WINNER
Tricky_Forehand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 07:07 PM   #57
country flag allanah

allanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilma
Aha, thank you for explaining Allanah and Crystal. I came back into the living room when Seb refused to receive. That's when the - Dutch Eurosport - commentator called Seb unsportsmanlike. (I really hate commentators who strongly favour one particular player - in fact, I doubt whether he even heard of Grosjean before.) So, he refused to receive because the crowd made to much racket? Anyway, Seb played really well during the 2nd set - hopefully he'll be able to keep that up.
Yeah, i was watching British Eurosport and Mats Wilander and Chris Bradman commended him for at least trying to get the crowd to calm down. BBC gave him a bit of stick. I have to say I disagree with Crystal. It didn't look definitely in or out. Even after the replays they showed several times while play was halted, no-one was sure.

I'm not a big fan of either player but the tennis they were playing kept me glued to the screen. Grosjean's forehand is on fire and some of the volleys he's made.... ...unbelievable. I cna't wait to see him bring some of that magic to the grass
allanah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 07:53 PM   #58
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I can't explain now but I WAS THER !!! I was at the match it was just fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never saw a crod like that.
I know there is a thread in general messages about the "pathetic frnehc crowd" but I don't care the atmosphere was incredible I loved !!!!!!
Seb was happy and thanked us a lot at the end.
I love him, he played very well and was very fighter !!!!!

ALLEZ SEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 09:06 PM   #59
country flag crystal

hey allanah !
they showed the ball with a computer thing so maybe we didn't see the same image it's why maybe we disagree. Anyway, on the replay they were showing, it was definitely in, but maybe the computer thing is wrong :-)
anyway, it's over and each one's got 1 set, so let's see what happens !
i like nadal, but I would definitely like seb to win !!!
GO SEB !
ps : lucky you, marine ! Anyway, at home it was very exciting, too !! :-)
Old 05-29-2005, 09:17 PM   #60
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal
hey allanah !
they showed the ball with a computer thing so maybe we didn't see the same image it's why maybe we disagree. Anyway, on the replay they were showing, it was definitely in, but maybe the computer thing is wrong :-)
anyway, it's over and each one's got 1 set, so let's see what happens !
i like nadal, but I would definitely like seb to win !!!
GO SEB !
ps : lucky you, marine ! Anyway, at home it was very exciting, too !! :-)
My brother said me the ball was confirmed out by the computer !!!!!

Anyway the most important is that Seb wanted support at this moment and it worked well, after the crowd was 400% with him, it was amazing, and while he was leaving the court he thanked a lot the audience with his hand, he looked very glad. I was very happy to see him as excited in the match and so communicating with the crowd.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 52997000.jpg (39.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 52997066.jpg (32.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 52997443.jpg (32.5 KB, 12 views)

Guy Forget

Last edited by Marine : 05-29-2005 at 09:26 PM.
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote