The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread! - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-25-2005, 01:19 AM   #61
country flag Lisbeth
SammySammySammy OiOiOi

Lisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

Peter is through to the second round of USO qualies! Good luck Peter!
Lisbeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2005, 03:01 AM   #62
country flag whosnext

whosnext has a reputation beyond reputewhosnext has a reputation beyond reputewhosnext has a reputation beyond reputewhosnext has a reputation beyond reputewhosnext has a reputation beyond reputewhosnext has a reputation beyond reputewhosnext has a reputation beyond reputewhosnext has a reputation beyond reputewhosnext has a reputation beyond reputewhosnext has a reputation beyond reputewhosnext has a reputation beyond repute

He is now through to the main draw
Well done Peter! Keep it up.

*Richard Gasquet* *Rafael Nadal*

*Kim Clijsters* *Lindsay Davenport*
whosnext is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 02:37 PM   #63
country flag Lisbeth
SammySammySammy OiOiOi

Lisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond reputeLisbeth has a reputation beyond repute

well done!

Peter has drawn Tommy Haas first round so it will be a tough match but well done to him
Old 08-27-2005, 05:19 PM   #64
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Murkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond repute

Peter

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/LosDosMos/10.jpg

"I'm just on a mission today. But the end result, you will feel better."
"Not when you go home alone tonight I won't..."

"What is your good luck charm?"
"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Murkofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 08:50 PM   #65
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Murkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond repute

Peter is up a set and a break against Haas!

Keep it up Peter

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 08-29-2005, 11:10 PM   #66
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Jinxed him

Oh well, good fight anyway!

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 08-29-2005, 11:10 PM   #67
country flag Lisbeth
SammySammySammy OiOiOi

Well he didn't manage to pull out a massive upset but well done to Peter for playing a great match

Hopefully his ranking will improve a little so he can get this kind of experience regularly
Old 08-30-2005, 03:14 AM   #68
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

And he did get a nice little chunk of change out of it

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 10-05-2005, 01:11 AM   #69
country flag Lisbeth
SammySammySammy OiOiOi

Peter has qualified for the main draw at Metz

Good luck in the first round!
Old 10-05-2005, 10:47 PM   #70
country flag Lisbeth
SammySammySammy OiOiOi

And he won the first round

Good luck against Soderling
Old 10-06-2005, 07:31 AM   #71
bad gambler

damn soders will be tough
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 05:35 AM   #72
country flag Lisbeth
SammySammySammy OiOiOi

http://www.tennisaustralia.com.au/pa...84&HandlerId=1

October 28 - The Queensland leg of the Kia Pro Tour is primed for an exciting conclusion with the US$25,000 ATP challenger – the men’s Kia International in Caloundra – commencing with qualifying on Saturday 29 October and main draw on Monday 31 October.

The Kia Pro Tour attracts Australia’s best up-and-coming talent and international contenders who are seeking the invaluable ranking points, prize money and competition experience on offer.

Australian players competing at Caloundra have an additional incentive to perform their best. A main draw singles wildcard into Australian Open 2006 is on offer to the most successful male player from all the Kia Pro Tour futures and challenger tournaments in 2005 (14 tournaments in total, including six from last season’s Tour and eight from the current one). Currently leading the men’s race is 20-year-old Victorian Chris Guccione, followed by Queenslander Robert Smeets.

The highest ranked player in the Caloundra main draw is Greek Vasilis Mazarakis at 115 in the world. A regular competitor on the Tour in Australia, this year Mazarakis won two challengers in Dresden, Germany and Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina and three futures tournaments in Doha, New Zealand and Beaumaris, Victoria.

Australian Davis Cup player Peter Luczak, aged 26, is the second highest ranked player in the draw at 159. Luczak made his Davis Cup playing debut in July against Argentina when he went down 6-3 7-6(11) to Guillermo Coria in an entertaining match.

He achieved a semifinal appearance at the ATP Tour event Costa Do Sauipe in Brazil in February and narrowly lost in the first round of the Australian Open after pushing former champion Thomas Johnasson of Sweden to five sets.

Two Queenslanders are in contention for the title: 22-year-old Marc Kimmich (ranked 226) who was the stand-out performer of the Kia Pro Tour last season and has contested a series of American challengers recently, and Robert Smeets, aged 19 and ranked 233, already a two-time title winner on the Kia Pro Tour this season.

Other top international title prospects include American John Paul Fruttero (199) who this year won a challenger in Belo Horizonte, Brazil and a futures tournament in Guatemala, and Victor Bruthans (238) of the Slovak Republic, a finalist in the Togliatti challenger in Russia and a futures tournament in Kuwait.

The player field at the Kia International in Caloundra is truly international with main draw entrants from countries such as Germany, Slovak Republic, Mexico, USA, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Denmark, New Zealand, Japan, Romania and Serbia.

The Kia International in Caloundra is being held at the Caloundra Tennis Club, corner Arthur Street and Bowman Road, Caloundra. Qualifying for the tournament will take place from Saturday 29 – Sunday 30 October, and main draw action will run from Monday 31 October – Sunday 6 November.

Kia International in Caloundra: main draw playing list (as at 19 October)

(Rankings as at 10 October)
Vasilis Mazarakis, GRE, 115
Peter Luczak, VIC, 159
John Paul Fruttero, USA, 199
Marc Kimmich, QLD, 226
Robert Smeets, QLD, 233
Victor Bruthans, SVK, 238
Lesley Joseph, USA, 296
Aleksandar Vlaski, SCG, 303
Alun Jones, ACT, 325
Mark Nielsen, NZL, 343
Go Soeda, JPN, 347
Ivo Klec, GER, 348
Horia Tecau, ROM, 359
Luke Bourgeois, NSW, 370
Grega Zemlja, SLO, 395
Adam Feeney, NSW, 418
Norikazu Sugiyama, JPN, 428
Jan Masik, CZE, 459
Zeljko Krajan, CRO, 466
Maximilian Abel, GER, 492
Frederik Nielsen, DEN, 505
Juan-Manuel Elizondo, MEX 517
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (20.5 KB, 9 views)
Old 01-14-2006, 08:47 AM   #73
country flag DeccyB123

DeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to the Aus Open on Tuesday, and that's when Peter plays.
DeccyB123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 12:11 PM   #74
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Go Peter
get some wins in Melbourne
Old 01-15-2006, 06:20 AM   #75
country flag Lisbeth
SammySammySammy OiOiOi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeccyB123
I'm going to the Aus Open on Tuesday, and that's when Peter plays.
please give him a great big "c'mon" for us