French Kiss of Luck to NICO!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-19-2005, 05:07 PM   #1
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default French Kiss of Luck to NICO!!!

Not starting off good here. Terra.cl reported that Nico's leg was bothering him during the match with Willy today.

NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2005, 06:52 PM   #2
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: French Kiss of Luck to NICO!!!

He was probably just tired and maybe cramping a little from what I've heard.

Rest, relax before the French NICO!

Buena suerte!
Old 05-19-2005, 09:27 PM   #3
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

great title

good luck nico
Old 05-19-2005, 11:13 PM   #4
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, well done on the post title Nicofan!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 12:16 AM   #5
country flag NicoFan

Glad you like it - was afraid people wouldn't like it. lol!
Old 05-20-2005, 05:04 AM   #6
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

NOT LIKE IT??? I think it is very appropriate! Should bring him good luck I would think. (I really like using all these faces available on this site. Have to fit one in somehow in every post!)

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 05-20-2005, 01:28 PM   #7
country flag NicoFan

Don't know whether this is good or bad yet:

13-Ivan Ljubicic (Cro)-Mariano Puerta (Arg)

Qualifié-Qualifié

Qualifié-Qualifié

Qualifié-22-Nicolas Massu (Chili)
Old 05-20-2005, 04:04 PM   #8
country flag NicoFan

Hey Sparko - I like the little faces here to! I wish MSN had them. They have some really cool ones.
Old 05-20-2005, 04:43 PM   #9
country flag NicoFan

BTW - this one comes in handy with Nico...

Old 05-20-2005, 06:43 PM   #10
country flag *Viva Chile*

*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute

Nico: Beware of Mariano!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Take that you bitch. In your face. And to top it off her son, Novak went out in the 3rd round, has been leapfrogged by Murray in the rankings and is only a little bit ahead off Juan Martin In yo face, biatch.
*Viva Chile* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 07:56 PM   #11
country flag NicoFan

It is true! But he's cute so its okay...lol!

Viva Chile - You miss Rios??? Hmmmm....I like Nico and Fena. They are both sweet. Rios wasn't sweet..
Old 05-20-2005, 11:19 PM   #12
country flag Sparko1030

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
BTW - this one comes in handy with Nico...

So true for both the Chilean chicos! But perhaps that has something to do with why we love them!

And good luck to Nico at the FO!!! I don't think his draw is too bad-just hope he has confidence in himself and his amazing ability.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 05-21-2005, 02:47 PM   #13
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Love the thread title Nico I am off to RG tomorrow so will do my best to cheer for you in Nico's matches. I watched the match against Canas on TV - and I honestly don't think it is anything to bother about it - just cramp by the look of it.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 01:54 AM   #14
country flag NicoFan

NOTICIAS IMPORTANTE!!!

Nico has let Pato go as coach.

From Radio Cooperativa in Chile:

Here's the translation from the Radio Cooperative article:

Manuel Massú confirmed the removal between his son and Patricio Rodriguez (1'00'') In dialogue with Al Air Free in Cooperative, the father of the number one of Chile ratified him transcended that they arose this Sunday in Paris: "Nicolas finished with 'Duck', he is everything that I can tell you".

The news that arose during the day in Paris on the term of the professional relation between the Chilean tennis player Nicolas Massú and his coach, Patricio Rodriguez was confirmed this Sunday by the father of the player, Manuel Massú of whom ratified the end of the contractual tie among both.

"Nicolas finished with 'Duck', he is everything that I can tell you, but he was in good wave, with a good relation, and there is no problem", he indicated Manuel Massú in dialogue with Rodrigo Hernández, special envoy of Al Air Free in Cooperative.

"Nicolas tomorrow (Monday) goes to speak and they have to ask him him, because we arrive at an agreement in which the ones that are going to refer al fear they are he and 'Duck'. If you ask me if they finished, yes, really they did him, but finally is Nicolas the one that is going to give the corresponding explanations", he explained.

The father of the double Olympic champion indicated that this Monday will be announced officially the term of the professional relation that both maintained during exactly a year, as soon as Rodriguez replaced as coach of the viñamarino al Argentine Gabriel Markus.

"He conversed him yesterday (Saturday) in a meeting, nowadays (Sunday) we join the three here in the hotel and was finished", finalized Manuel Massú since its room in the Hotel California of Paris.

The end of the labor relation between Massú and Rodriguez began to transcend this Sunday as soon as in Roland Garros the viñamarino coached only with the company of its physical coach, Claudio Ferrer.

The number one of Chile worked in the afternoon of this Sunday in Bois of Bulogne with the Argentine Guillermo Coria, and Rodriguez was conspicuously absent, in a clear sample of the removal among both.

Nicolas Massú (23° of the ATP) will debut this Tuesday 24 of May in the second one Grand Slam of the season before the Swiss one Stanislas Wawrinka (88º), with whom does not he register prior clashes. (Cooperative.cl)
Old 05-24-2005, 01:53 AM   #15
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

I was in Viña
sorry for didnt appear

Good luck nico

and great name nicofan