Margaret Thatcher Thursday, May 19 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-19-2005, 07:13 AM   #16
country flag j-phi

j-phi has a reputation beyond reputej-phi has a reputation beyond reputej-phi has a reputation beyond reputej-phi has a reputation beyond reputej-phi has a reputation beyond reputej-phi has a reputation beyond reputej-phi has a reputation beyond reputej-phi has a reputation beyond reputej-phi has a reputation beyond reputej-phi has a reputation beyond reputej-phi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Margaret Thatcher Thursday, May 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-phi
Hi all - Good Morning / good Evening

Weather conditions at St Poelten :

http://www.weather.com/outlook/trave...er=S&y=11&x=12
No problem NATAS -
j-phi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2005, 10:26 AM   #17
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
as you may or may not be aware, the vast majority of the Australian population resides on the East Coast of Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, ...), with the only other notable concentration of population being Perth, which is over on the West Coast (host city for the Hopman Cup). It is roughly a 5-6 flight to travel from coast to coast, thus making it very difficult for players having to cope with the change in timezones. Perth has 2 teams: West Coast eagles (the Federers of AFL) and Fremantle - now, a visiting team has not won a match in Perth since mid-way through last year, and any good side that has some sense of self pride, will bounce back after a poor loss, and this is why I am tipping Fremantle to win this week with ease. For any further queries, don't hesitate to ask .
i just thought i would clarify that Fremantle is not playing West Coast this week. Fremantle is at home playing Hawthorn on Sunday, while West Coast is away to Collingwood on Saturday.

that said, neither will lose .
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 10:28 AM   #18
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
flmmkrz,

dont be asking its like that afl questions, his town doesnt even have a team
and your town's team doesn't have a heart
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 01:14 PM   #19
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute

OMG What a valubale bet was GGL :O
Nimrodg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 05:08 PM   #20
country flag adk

adk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond repute

I know that it's the WTA ( ), but what do you guys think of Randriantefy over Sprem at over evens?

Last edited by adk : 05-19-2005 at 05:10 PM.
adk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 08:37 PM   #21
country flag adk

adk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adk
I know that it's the WTA ( ), but what do you guys think of Randriantefy over Sprem at over evens?
Old 05-19-2005, 10:20 PM   #22
country flag Agent X

Agent X has a reputation beyond reputeAgent X has a reputation beyond reputeAgent X has a reputation beyond reputeAgent X has a reputation beyond reputeAgent X has a reputation beyond reputeAgent X has a reputation beyond reputeAgent X has a reputation beyond reputeAgent X has a reputation beyond reputeAgent X has a reputation beyond reputeAgent X has a reputation beyond reputeAgent X has a reputation beyond repute

Today was one of the first days in the last few years I haven't gambled on tennis (when there has been matches available). What a remarkable achievement I'll be back tomorrow though
Agent X is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 10:26 PM   #23
country flag adk