MLB wed. the 18th.... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-18-2005, 08:38 AM   #1
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute
Default MLB wed. the 18th....

i'm still technically staying away as im not going to bet these i'm fine tuning my play selection methods... thus according to my new data my plays for today are the following:

Angels ml and rl
texas ml
florida ml
mets ml
stl ml

lets see if this new method can produce some winners over a trial period
flmmkrz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2005, 01:16 PM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: MLB wed. the 18th....

Surely Mets at $1.70 ML is too high against cincy?

Going to hit the RL big time

Only play for me on the early games - might have a dabble on the later ones if mets get up
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 04:22 PM   #3
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute

so much for a trial period lol hit the mets and will take it from there with the remaining plays.
Old 05-18-2005, 04:38 PM   #4
country flag NATAS81

NATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
Surely Mets at $1.70 ML is too high against cincy?

Going to hit the RL big time

Only play for me on the early games - might have a dabble on the later ones if mets get up
Gonna have to agree with the Mets sending out Glavine it will be tedious and an uphill battle for Cincy, but at the same time they will be looking to avoid the sweep and remain somewhat close to Houston.
NATAS81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 04:41 PM   #5
country flag NATAS81

NATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond repute

At a quick glance the choices are simple...

chicago WS ml (Buehrle 6-1)
Florida ML (Beckett 2.40 ERA)
NATAS81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 05:07 PM   #6
country flag flmmkrz

beltran not in the starting line up for the mets.... not great news.
Old 05-18-2005, 05:49 PM   #7
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmmkrz
beltran not in the starting line up for the mets.... not great news.
the most overrated 100M contract.
Old 05-18-2005, 09:50 PM   #8
bad gambler

Right Mets do the right thing and i collect on my RL

Yesterday the cards were simply shithouse, cant see the powerhouse offense play badly again with carpenter on the mound.

Cards ML v Phillies - $1.85
Old 05-19-2005, 12:50 AM   #9
country flag flmmkrz

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmmkrz
i'm still technically staying away as im not going to bet these i'm fine tuning my play selection methods... thus according to my new data my plays for today are the following:

Angels ml and rl
texas ml
florida ml
mets ml
stl ml

lets see if this new method can produce some winners over a trial period
I only bet the mets and stl today for real but so far overall on my trial picks

stl looks to be a winner at 7-0 in the 6th
angels ml won ( rl lost )
flo won
mets won
texas lost

not a horrible start for my new picks system thus far.
Old 05-19-2005, 12:57 AM   #10
bad gambler

The cards are on fire
Old 05-19-2005, 12:59 AM   #11
bad gambler

Well it looks like i'm going 2/2 today

going to get greedy now, and hammer the yankees RL as well - their bats are smoking at the moment and hard to dispute a 10 game streak
Old 05-19-2005, 01:04 AM   #12
country flag flmmkrz

Quote:
Well it looks like i'm going 2/2 today

going to get greedy now, and hammer the yankees RL as well - their bats are smoking at the moment and hard to dispute a 10 game streak
cant bet against my team and lost enough betting for them so im off this bet. Hate to see my mariners gettin rocked but gl to ya
Old 05-19-2005, 01:07 AM   #13
bad gambler

flmmrz if your canadian how come you support the seattle teams? i.e. sonics and mariners?
Old 05-19-2005, 01:18 AM   #14
country flag flmmkrz

Quote:
flmmrz if your canadian how come you support the seattle teams? i.e. sonics and mariners?
is that your way of rubbing in the grizzlies loss

im in vancouver, as vancouverites we hate torontonians cause they think the world revolves around them. And seattles closer than toronto anyway, so they're as close to home teams as we've got. Sonics, mariners, seahawks cheer them all on always have.
Old 05-19-2005, 05:08 AM   #15
bad gambler

I cant believe this

yankees are now down after posada just cost the team two runs with a terrible error