Roland Garros 2005 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-28-2005, 08:34 PM   #31
country flag freesbee
Silly Nando Chica!

freesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roland Garros 2005

oh my. will be very tough... but I think they can get this. come on guys!!!!!!

The Tipsy Chat Thread
Nando's Chicas' and Chico Milan's Chat World
Je suis une Chardette spreading the Cute in the Lovely Thread
!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
u shouldnt like people based on hotness
you need to be more like me
freesbee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2005, 07:22 PM   #32
country flag freesbee
Silly Nando Chica!

freesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond repute

well... they lost 7-6 7-5 (or 6-4? can't remember), but they did a great job and made some fabulous points. of course I didn't see the whole match what's new??

The Tipsy Chat Thread
Nando's Chicas' and Chico Milan's Chat World
Je suis une Chardette spreading the Cute in the Lovely Thread
!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
u shouldnt like people based on hotness
you need to be more like me
freesbee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 07:41 PM   #33
country flag Bart.

Bart. has a reputation beyond reputeBart. has a reputation beyond reputeBart. has a reputation beyond reputeBart. has a reputation beyond reputeBart. has a reputation beyond reputeBart. has a reputation beyond reputeBart. has a reputation beyond reputeBart. has a reputation beyond reputeBart. has a reputation beyond reputeBart. has a reputation beyond reputeBart. has a reputation beyond repute

it was 6-4 but I didn't see the whole match either
Bart. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 03:29 AM   #34
country flag Tricky_Forehand

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute

's-Hertogenbosch - 4th place
GSTAAD - WINNER
Tricky_Forehand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 09:54 AM   #35
BelgianGirl

BelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I was there at Xav/Oli 's double and it was a really nice match!
They both made some silly mistakes like both withdrawing their racket when a ball comes in between them,... But they also made some brilliant points!
It was little mistakes on the important points that made them lose the match. They were really enjoying themselves an made it an entertaining match. The atmosphere was great too : lots of Belgians, so it looked like they played at home.
And I have to say those Bryan brothers are quite a boring couple to watch, especially compared to Xavier and Olivier. They almost never show some emotion on court!

I'm really happy I could see this match. (The rest of my day was a little boring)
It was great to see them have so much fun together, because I got a little worried about them with all those articles about Oli being mad at Xavier for Daviscup,....
BelgianGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 10:56 PM   #36
country flag Tricky_Forehand

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute

Glad that you got to see them play

Where are these articles??
's-Hertogenbosch - 4th place
GSTAAD - WINNER
Tricky_Forehand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 08:49 AM   #37
BelgianGirl

BelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond repute

It was on teletext and in some newspapers. They wrote Steven Martens wanted Xavier to come back and play daviscup, but Ollie was the one who thought that wasn't fair. He should have said Xavier had to apologize to the rest of the team then and maybe he could play with them next year again (but not in septembre)

I think the press made a big thing out of nothing actually, so I still hope to see Xavier against the USA in Daviscup!
BelgianGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote