Roland Garros 2005 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-22-2005, 06:05 PM   #16
arn

arn has a reputation beyond reputearn has a reputation beyond reputearn has a reputation beyond reputearn has a reputation beyond reputearn has a reputation beyond reputearn has a reputation beyond reputearn has a reputation beyond reputearn has a reputation beyond reputearn has a reputation beyond reputearn has a reputation beyond reputearn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roland Garros 2005

Well, that's normal, If you are not seeded and don't play a seed in the first round, you ALWAYS play a seed in the second (unless the seed loses first round). But I agree there are seeds with less capacities on clay as the ones the belgians got
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2005, 01:18 PM   #17
country flag Tinne

Tinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond repute

Xavier won 6-2 6-1 6-1! Good luck in the second round!

But I'm afraid what the second round might bring... I just saw Nadal playing and he is doing pretty good. Stinks that Xavier has to play him so early on in the tournament....

Btw, does anyone know why Belgian tv didn't show Xavier's match? They had tennis on because they showed Nadal, and court 17 has webcam, so they have camera's up there... I really wanted to see him play again. But I guess we'll definately get to see his match vs Nadal.
Tinne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 01:45 PM   #18
country flag freesbee
Silly Nando Chica!

freesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond repute

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Xavier!!!!!!! that went easy!!!!

they kept on saying they had no cameras there... We'll have to be satisfied with the promised match with Nadal. I'm in dilemma though

The Tipsy Chat Thread
Nando's Chicas' and Chico Milan's Chat World
Je suis une Chardette spreading the Cute in the Lovely Thread
!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
u shouldnt like people based on hotness
you need to be more like me
freesbee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 02:56 PM   #19
country flag Tinne

Tinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frees

they kept on saying they had no cameras there... We'll have to be satisfied with the promised match with Nadal. I'm in dilemma though
Oops... I didn't have sound on because I was trying to get some work done while watching every now and then...
Old 05-23-2005, 07:42 PM   #20
country flag freesbee
Silly Nando Chica!

freesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond repute

lol.working while watching? something I can't do I just decide for myself to watch the matches I desperately want to see, and the rest I get on video, or is just too boring to watch that's a fine strategy

The Tipsy Chat Thread
!
Quote:
Old 05-24-2005, 10:58 AM   #21
Hagar

Hagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond repute

Kristof Vliegen and Dick Norman through to the second round!!!
I think it's the first time Vliegen makes it to the second round in a Slam.
Small detail: they both eliminated a French player. Commentators won't like that of "les petits belges". They will think of us as a bit less "sympha".
Kuerten: tennis in the shape of a heart
Ollie Rochus: the lil'man that broke Karlovic
Hagar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 02:03 PM   #22
country flag freesbee
Silly Nando Chica!

6 out of 7!!! wow, better than I imagined!!! congrats to the little Belgians

The Tipsy Chat Thread
!
Quote:
Old 05-25-2005, 04:42 PM   #23
Hagar

Hagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond repute

Malisse gone. Just lost against Rafa.
Old 05-25-2005, 04:57 PM   #24
country flag Tinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar
Malisse gone. Just lost against Rafa.
Oh poop! I do need to add that the scores don't really show how Xavier played. He did a good job considering who's on the other side of the court. Nadal just forces so many errors and his game just makes you desperate to play extreme shots...
It was lovely to see how the crowd cheered Xavier on though. I think it really inspired him to play so well in that last set.

Good luck to Vliegen and Norman tomorrow!
Old 05-25-2005, 05:00 PM   #25
country flag Tinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by frees
lol.working while watching? something I can't do I just decide for myself to watch the matches I desperately want to see, and the rest I get on video, or is just too boring to watch that's a fine strategy
It is to add I didn't actually get much done. It was more watching the match with occasionnaly doing some work than the other way around Maybe your strategy would be better for me too...
Old 05-25-2005, 07:56 PM   #26
zoeziepoezie

zoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond repute

OOh Xavie
Good luck oli, dick and Fly!!!

eSpeCiAlLy:

Olivier Rochus

Also good luck to ~Jarkko Nieminen~Juan Carlos Ferrero~Filippo Volandri~

"Rochus' career serves as tennis proof that size does matter — the size of a player's heart — and the smallest man on the ATP Tour continues to come up big in that area."
zoeziepoezie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 01:03 PM   #27
Hagar

Xavier and Ollie are through to the third round. WTG, boys!
Old 05-27-2005, 08:10 PM   #28
country flag freesbee
Silly Nando Chica!

the only Belgian men left in RG... anyway, go guys, defend your title!!!!!!!

The Tipsy Chat Thread
!
Quote:
Old 05-27-2005, 11:52 PM   #29
country flag Tricky_Forehand

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute

Xavier & Ollie

Even though X lost a couple of days ago it was still so nice to see him playing again
's-Hertogenbosch - 4th place
GSTAAD - WINNER
Tricky_Forehand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 06:37 PM   #30
Hagar

Tomorrow at 11:00: Ollie and Xavier against the Bryan Brothers
Go Ollie & Xavier!