Juanqui News and Articles 2005 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-29-2005, 09:27 AM   #31
Lynne

Lynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juanqui News and Articles 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
Juanqui didn't have his leg wrapped today, and there was absolutely no sign of Marat's supposed knee tendonitis! Mind games.

I thought they were saying Marat had a problem with his knee.. But oh well....

*#16 Ferrero Tard*

Vision without action is a daydream.
Action without vision is a nightmare.

Good Luck Juan Carlos Ferrero, Novak Djokovic, David Nalbandian, Richard Gasquet!
Lynne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2005, 09:48 AM   #32
Lynne

Lynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond repute

Paris, France (Sports Network) - Marat Safin knocked off Juan Carlos Ferrero in a battle of Grand Slam champions in third round play at the 2005 French Open.

The third-seeded Safin, winner of the year's first major at the Australian Open, posted a 7-6 (7-5), 7-5, 1-6, 7-6 (7-2) victory over the 32nd-seeded Ferrero, who won the French crown in 2003 and was the runner-up the previous year.

Ferrero appeared to have the early advantage on Saturday, serving for the first set at 5-4, but Safin was able to win the 10th game and eventually force a tiebreaker that he would also win.

The second set also started in favor of Ferrero, who raced out to a 4-1 lead, but again Safin rallied and captured six of the next seven games with a big break in the 11th game.

"He was up a break in the first and second set, so I was lucky somewhere," said Safin. "I played a little bit more brave in some moments and the luck was on my side. And just one, two points, made all the difference."

Ferrero dominated the third set and this time didn't let Safin back into it, but the fourth went to another tiebreaker, which the Russian dominated to complete the victory in three hours and 46 minutes.

"He surprised me physically," commented Ferrero. "He was really, really good physically on the court. Doing a lot of rallies with me. He didn't look so tired. And he did better than me at the tiebreak."

Safin fired up 13 aces to his opponent's one and finished with 51 winners. He did, however, commit 60 unforced errors, but had enough to even the all-time series against Ferrero at 5-5.

"I think that he played very well in the critical moments," Ferrero added.

*#16 Ferrero Tard*

Good Luck Juan Carlos Ferrero, Novak Djokovic, David Nalbandian, Richard Gasquet!
Old 06-22-2005, 04:11 PM   #33
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Match Reports
Ferrero Finds His Form
Monday, June 20, 2005

At the age of 25, Juan Carlos Ferrero has known the highs and lows of tennis. Perhaps the finest high was to become world No.1 in September two years ago, since then he has suffered illness, injury and a decline in his ranking.

So his solid 7-6, 6-1, 6-4 victory over the British qualifier with the Spanish name, Jamie Delgado, was a much-needed confidence boost for an athlete who is no longer even the number one in his own country.

Ferrero, seeded 23rd, needed just over two hours to see off the challenge of an opponent who never managed to crack the world's top 100, despite winning the Orange Bowl as a junior and being rated alongside Tim Henman as an outstanding British prospect.

This was Delgado's eighth appearance at The Championships, four of which have come through the qualifying route, but he certainly made a spirited start on Court One. Perhaps it was Delgado's pirate-like appearance, a shaven head and severely trimmed beard, which startled Ferrero, but the fair-haired Spaniard was unable to impose the expected domination of someone with a much better world ranking.

At 5-4 in the opening set Delgado held two set points and though Ferrero saved both he quickly faced a third when he double-faulted. This was saved with his fourth ace, after which he comfortably held serve and in the tiebreak which followed was convincingly superior, winning it by seven points to two in 49 minutes.

Ferrero's spirits and performance were lifted by this success and he ran away with the second set as Delgado's lack of experience against such quality began to take effect. Ferrero broke serve twice and closed out the set with another ace, his eighth.

To his credit, Delgado made much more of a fight of the third set and worked his way into a 4-3 lead, only for Ferrero to sweep the next three games, closing out the third set, and the match, with his 14th ace. By the end, Delgado's count of unforced errors had mounted to 40.

Written by Ronald Atkin

Court 1 - Gentlemen's Singles - 1st Round
Juan Carlos Ferrero ESP (23) 7(7) 6 6
Jamie Delgado GBR 6(2) 1 4

http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/news/...290623234.html

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 04:29 PM   #34
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

Match Reports

Ferrero Through in Five

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Juan Carlos Ferrero, the former world No.1 who is currently ranked 31 but seeded 25 (23,get it right ) for these Championships, is on course to repeat his best performance on grass, namely an appearance in the round of 16 two years ago.

Since then he has slipped down the rankings, suffering from right wrist and rib injuries and going down with a bad bout of chicken pox, which prevented him from performing to his best abilities during 2004.

As a result the 25 year-old has become the forgotten Spaniard, pushed into the background by the recent arrival of Rafael Nadal and ever-popular Carlos Moya. Consequently the 2003 French Open champion and US Open finalist is striving hard to re-establish himself at the top echelons of the tennis world.

The road back to the top is proving a hard one, and his match today was just another gruelling battle along the way. On this occasion he was made to work hard for his second round victory by the 29 year-old Hyung-Taik Lee, a Korean who has had patchy results over the last five years, his best Grand Slam showing being the fourth round of the US Open in 2000 as a qualifier.

Lee is probably best remembered for his tenacity he has displayed at Queen's where, in 2002, he lost a three set quarter-final to Tim Henman and again last year, when he made the last four where he was defeated in three sets by Sebastien Grosjean. He arrived this year with a record of 12 grass court wins against 11 losses.

The two had met on two previous occasions and honours were even. This clash was their first on grass and Ferrero may well have been surprised by the Korean's dogged and powerful play, which propelled Lee to a two sets to one lead.

The match could well have gone either way and for the best part of the 3 hour, 36 minute match, Lee was on the verge of causing an upset. But eventually Ferrero's class told and he sealed the 6-4, 3-6, 4-6, 6-3, 6-3 victory with two screaming forehand winners.

Ferrero's next opponent could well be his compatriot Fernado Verdasco, who put out the 13th seed, Tommy Robredo, also of Spain, in straight sets. Verdasco is playing his own second round match against Florian Mayer of Germany later today.

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 03:56 PM   #35
country flag Haute

Haute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond repute

Ferrero Floors Mayer

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Juan Carlos Ferrero repeated his best result at Wimbledon with his four-set defeat of Florian Mayer of Germany taking him into the fourth round for the second time.

Ferrero, the Spanish 23rd seed and, as 2003 French champion, one of seven Grand Slam winners to start at Wimbledon this year, defeated Mayer 3-6, 6-2, 6-1, 6-1 in one hour and 49 minutes on No.2 Court.

Mayer had already beaten two Spanish players, Santiago Ventura and Fernando Verdasco, and his confident start against Ferrero suggested he still had a reserve of confidence from last year when he was a Wimbledon quarter-finalist.

The 21-year-old Mayer soon put pressure on Ferrero by taking his serve as early as the fourth game and held on to that advantage to gain a one-set lead after only 23 minutes. Then the mood of the match changed, with Ferrero becoming more assertive and rapidly devising a formula that took him through the next three sets for the loss of only four games. It was a surprising but well sustained change of course for the 25-year-old Ferrero and the dejected Mayer could not find a way to challenge the situation.

In the final game Mayer did save two match points before missing a forehand on Ferrero's third chance of victory.

The win gave Ferrero his best Grand Slam placing of the year. He made the third round at the Australian Open and repeated that at the French Open. The Spaniard will now play defending champion Roger Federer in the fourth round.

Written by Barry Newcombe
Haute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 07:01 PM   #36
country flag Pancakesong

Pancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond repute

roger federer just said on bbc: "I'm happy he is playing well again.It was Andy roddick, Juan Carlos ferrero and me. i missed him " I don't exactly know how he said it but it was something like this I LOVE ROGER FOR EVER he is só nice!

A Elbereth Githoniel,
silivren penna míriel
o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaerad palan-díriel
o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, sí nef aearon!
Pancakesong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 07:11 PM   #37
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Awww...that's so sweet of dear Rogi. Thanks for that report, Pancakesong. Hope you don't mind but I copied your post to the 'Good Things Other Players have said about Juanqui' thread.

"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
Old 06-26-2005, 07:07 AM   #38
country flag fleur137

fleur137 has a reputation beyond reputefleur137 has a reputation beyond reputefleur137 has a reputation beyond reputefleur137 has a reputation beyond reputefleur137 has a reputation beyond reputefleur137 has a reputation beyond reputefleur137 has a reputation beyond reputefleur137 has a reputation beyond reputefleur137 has a reputation beyond reputefleur137 has a reputation beyond reputefleur137 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not really a Roger fan but it's such a nice comment! It's so sweet!
Old 06-26-2005, 08:30 AM   #39
Lynne

Yup, great quote form Roger!

*#16 Ferrero Tard*

Old 06-26-2005, 08:41 AM   #40
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancakesong
roger federer just said on bbc: "I'm happy he is playing well again.It was Andy roddick, Juan Carlos ferrero and me. i missed him " I don't exactly know how he said it but it was something like this I LOVE ROGER FOR EVER he is só nice!
Aww yeah, i heard him say that yesterday on tv. That's unbelievably nice of him, the missing thing is so cute I miss him from the top too.
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 12:41 PM   #41
country flag RogiFan88

Ferrero the dangerous floater no longer in a sea of mediocrity
James Corrigan at Wimbledon
26 June 2005

Of all the dangerous floaters left in the men's draw none bears fins as sharp or as noticeable as those of Juan Carlos Ferrero. They will have to be, mind you, for tomorrow he plays Roger Federer in the fourth round. And nature's greatest predators don't get any more great or any more whiter than white than that. Ferrero, however, rather than tiptoe warily into the nerve-infested environs of Centre Court, will fairly skip in there, splashing around in the joy of it all. Because the depths to which this Spanish 25-year-old has sunk, only too recently, has things that can bite 10 times more fiercely: namely desperation, frustration, and, most painful of all, self-doubt.

Actually, in the true sense of the word, thanks to a system here that now all but hands seedings out free with a glass of lemon barley, Ferrero is not a floater at all. But when you've been No 1 in the world not even two years ago, then being down at 23 sure feels like it. Especially when in the time it takes to contract chickenpox, shake it off and then suffer back, rib, knee and wrist injuries after falling over, some young upstart has come and nicked your status as "finest Spanish player".

Witnessing the rise of Rafael Nadal in the last year or so has been one of many bad times to have blighted Ferrero since September 2003, when the then French Open champion acceded to the pinnacle of the men's game. As he sat then, atop the world, he wasn't to know what about to befall him in 2004 when his world, not to mention his ranking, was to turn upside down.

First came shooting pains up his legs, followed swiftly by the debilitating viral infection and then the injuries that spiralled him down all the way to No 90 in the world. "The difficult moments were when I knew that I had the chickenpox and that it would take two or three months to recover," he said. "I had to start again physically because the virus left me at zero per cent. When I started to come back I broke a few things when I fell on court and that was another two months out. Those five months were pretty difficult for me. I have a lot of confidence in me that I will be the same Juan Carlos as I was before."

He certainly looked like the old Juan Carlos to Florian Mayer on No 1 Court yesterday, although not when the match began. Indeed, the unfortunate German must have believed he was on the brink of a big scalp when racing through the first set in 23 minutes, but he was then left tearing his own hair out when his opponent reeled off the next three in 86 minutes flat. On his day - and this was his day - Ferrero is control and elegance personified; this long-limbed, elegant individual covers the court in the blink of an eye, reaching balls that should really be unreachable with humbling ease.

Well, Mayer felt humble anyway as he was dragged into a fight from the baseline that was only ever going to have one victor. After having the tactics dictated to him in the first set, Ferrero suddenly remembered who he was - or at least who he had once been - by coming into the net just twice in the second and third (two winners) as he completely altered the shape of the match with the force of giddying groundstrokes that found the back of the court with unerring accuracy and impressive depth.

To say Mayer, who reached last year's quarter-finals here, was at a loss to find a way out of this trap was an understatement. Florian was utterly flummoxed. "Gawwwwd," he said at one (lost) point in the fourth set as the game slipped away from him.

"I was good today - eventually," said Ferrero, after giving yet more weight to the ever-burgeoning theory that the Wimbledon of the new century is nowhere as near as unfriendly as it once was to slow-court specialists. "But I came here with a lot of confidence because for the first time I had the opportunity to play a tournament on grass before Wimbledon. At Halle I won two important matches against specialist players on grass. That brought me here on a high."

And he is certain to stay there, despite the imposing figure of Federer bearing down on him. "Well, Roger is playing so good on this surface and he's winning almost everything that he's entering. But I'm playing well here and I go in with a lot of motivation. The last time I played him on a hard court [in Dubai] I had two match points against him. So, you know, if I play good I have a chance to put up a good fight."

The resulting first Wimbledon quarter-final would not only eclipse his previous best finish here - the fourth round two years ago - but also hurtle his ranking towards his hardly surprising mission. "Do I expect to return to No 1 one day?" he asked. "Yeah, why not? I've done it once, I can do it again. This year, I expect to get into the top 10 or top 12, something like that. Once there, well..."

Federer is in Ferrero's sights, both short-term and long-term.

http://sport.independent.co.uk/tenni...p?story=649706

Old 06-26-2005, 01:44 PM   #42
country flag Pancakesong

Pancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
Awww...that's so sweet of dear Rogi. Thanks for that report, Pancakesong. Hope you don't mind but I copied your post to the 'Good Things Other Players have said about Juanqui' thread.
haha that''s ok didn't notice that thread

A Elbereth Githoniel,
silivren penna míriel
o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaerad palan-díriel
o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, sí nef aearon!
Pancakesong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 07:56 PM   #43
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

Federer hits form to beat Ferrero
By Piers Newbery
BBC Sport at Wimbledon

Roger Federer showed glimpses of his best form and flashes of nerves as he beat Juan Carlos Ferrero on Centre Court to reach the last eight.

The top seed took control in game four, when a Ferrero forehand error gave him the break and ultimately the set.

Federer really found his rhythm in the second, and another Ferrero forehand mistake gave up the break in game five.

But Federer was broken when serving for the match in the third and needed a tie-break to win 6-3 6-4 7-6 (8-6).

In a high-quality match, Ferrero showed that he is well on the way to regaining the form that made him world number one two years ago.

But after struggling with his forehand early on, Federer - who had been a little below par in the first week - moved up a gear in the second set.

Ferrero looked capable of prolonging the match in the third as Federer was content to rally from the baseline.

However, two break points passed the Spaniard by in game eight and Federer grabbed what appeared to be the decisive break three games later.

He then played a woeful service game and started the ensuing tie-break with a wild drive-volley, but recovered his nerve to edge to victory.

Federer now takes on Fernando Gonzalez, who continued his best-ever run at Wimbledon by beating Russia's Mikhail Youzhny.

The heavy-hitting 21st seed delighted the large Chilean contingent on Court Three with a 7-6 7-6 6-3 win.

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 10:20 PM   #44
country flag crystal

crystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond repute

Ferrero and Coria adjust to challenge set by grass
By Paul Newman at Wimbledon
27 June 2005

It was probably the shortest exchange at any post-match press conference at this year's championships. "You - fourth round," the questioner pointed out in surprise to Guillermo Coria after his five-sets victory over Jurgen Melzer on Saturday. The No 15 seed, speaking in English for the only time, had a one-word answer: "Unbelievable."

The transition to grass is always a huge challenge for slow-court specialists like Coria, who until this year had never gone beyond the second round at Wimbledon. Yet here he is in the last 16 alongside Spain's Juan Carlos Ferrero, who stood alongside the Argentinian at the helm of clay-court tennis until Rafael Nadal pulled on his pirata shorts and stormed their ship.

Today's fourth-round matches offer an intriguing contrast of styles as Coria and Ferrero take on, respectively, Andy Roddick and Roger Federer, the top two seeds and last year's finalists. Not so long ago the results would have been virtually a foregone conclusion, but a number of factors have helped to smudge the demarcation lines that used to be painted so boldly across the modern game.

Tim Henman is among those who have lamented Wimbledon's preference for ryegrass, which has slowed the courts here, while the athleticism of the current generation has made it more difficult for serve-and-volley men to put the ball away. The end result is that many of the best grass-court players prefer to play from the back of the court, which is the natural domain of the clay-court specialist.

Adapting to the surface is still a challenge; Nadal, for one, did not appear able to get his head round the idea that you cannot slide into your shots here. However, Ferrero, who kept coming to Wimbledon through the years when some of his fellow Spanish clay-courters stayed away, and Coria have shown a determination to develop their game on grass.

French Open champion in 2003 and runner-up at the US Open in the same year, Ferrero is trying to work his way back up from his current world ranking of 31 after suffering crises of fitness and confidence last year. He took heart from his performances earlier this month on grass at Halle, where he reached the quarter-finals, and from his form here two years ago, when he also reached the last 16.

Ferrero played beautifully in the latter stages of his 3-6, 6-2, 6-1, 6-1 victory over Germany's Florian Mayer on Saturday. What he lacks in power, the 25-year-old Spaniard makes up for in the guile and precision of his ground strokes: if he were to play in the Real Madrid team which he supports, he would be a Zinedine Zidane rather than a Ronaldo.

Even though his serve lacks weight, Ferrero can still impart clever disguise, as Mayer discovered when he was aced at 100mph, snail's pace among the modern men. Quick off the mark and exceptionally light on his feet (his nickname is "Mosquito"), Ferrero left Mayer gazing in shock and admiration when he chased down one apparent lost cause and hit a deft passing shot down the line.

Although Ferrero has won three of his eight previous matches against Federer, he has lost five of the last six and acknowledges the Wimbledon champion's supremacy on grass. "He's playing so well on this surface, but I'm playing well here and I'll go into the match well motivated," Ferrero said. "The last time I played him [in Dubai in February] I had two match points on a hard court. If I play well I think I have a chance to put up a good fight."
crystal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 10:27 PM   #45
country flag crystal

crystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond repute

wow the :"if he were to play in the Real Madrid team which he supports, he would be a Zinedine Zidane rather than a Ronaldo" sentence is very nice !!!
what a comparison !!!
Hope the best for juanqui !! I think he can do something great in the hard court season. Yeah we missed him a lot last year !!!
crystal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote