"Ukraine cancels trade pact with EU" and "thousands gather in Kyiv for pro-EU rally" - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-01-2013, 10:02 PM   #31
country flag vucina

vucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Ukraine cancels trade pact with EU" and "thousands gather in Kyiv for pro-EU ral

Ukrainians, be smart and just say no to EU. They don't give a shit about you, the goal is to screw Russia.
vucina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2013, 08:50 AM   #32
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Ukraine cancels trade pact with EU" and "thousands gather in Kyiv for pro-EU ral

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
I think I did understand. The Ukrainians are upset about their gov. not making the EU deal and think Putin is behind this development.
So maybe you can explain why the protestors are dumb and also what is really going on, since you seem to have the inside information, even though sweetkit is actually there. But then, you have already declared sweetkit to be dumb, so I guess you would consider you know better.
I suggest you actually get the facts before commenting from now on, the protesters are pro-EU ones.

Quit making such dumb comments about be saying that sweetkit is dumb when I never did.

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Nishikori, Dimitrov, Kohlschreiber, Robredo, Benneteau, Simon, Janowicz, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters, but firstly just the game itself.
J99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:41 PM   #33
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
I suggest you actually get the facts before commenting from now on, the protesters are pro-EU ones.

Quit making such dumb comments about be saying that sweetkit is dumb when I never did.
What are you talking about? I have never said anything other than that the protesters are pro-EU. And that is a fact. (Possibly you misread my statement that Putin is behind the rejection of the EU and interpreted it as saying that Putin is behind the protests.)

I think you said the protesters were dumb. Sweetkit claims to be a protester. So, you have suggested sweet kit is dumb. That can not be a misreading.

Actually, if you bother to read post #28 you will see that sweetkit himself concluded that you called him dumb. If this is a dumb comment, then please explain why.
Seems to me you have misunderstood just about every post in this thread.

Last edited by buddyholly : 12-03-2013 at 12:56 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:43 PM   #34
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetkit View Post

Kiev is going to be a mess soon. I am going in the center now. Hope to write back in the evening. Mobile connection there is down.
Waiting for your report. I hope you have not been silenced.
Old 12-08-2013, 06:11 PM   #35
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Lenin statue down

http://www.businessinsider.com/photo...kraine-2013-12
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 06:50 PM   #36
country flag miura88

miura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond repute

"Soviet Union? I thought you guys broke up"

"Yes, that's what we WANTED you to think!"
Old 12-08-2013, 08:39 PM   #37
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

The Romanians lined up Ceausescu and his wife in front of a firing squad and even the Russians had the sense to blow up the main Lenin statue in Moscow--a symbol of everything the Yukes are "raging" against now. Leave it to the Yukes to display him prominently in Kiev until now .

Revolution Shmevolution. You need backbones and clear resolve for revolution. These people aren't Serbs after all.

Putin says Nyet!

Last edited by Mr. Oracle : 12-08-2013 at 08:43 PM.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:02 PM   #38
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Sweet kit was supposed to report from ground zero, but has never returned. That is troubling.
Old 12-08-2013, 10:08 PM   #39
country flag Rychu
Thumps Chest Repeatedly

Rychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond repute

http://news.sky.com/story/1179503/le...esters-in-kiev

Thiem - Kyrgios - Fognini - Monfils - Djokovic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Police Of Mind View Post
Growth factors ain't what they used to be.
Rychu is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:53 AM   #40
country flag MichaelKrep

MichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond repute

Very rarely are political conflicts so black and white. How anyone could think the protests are anything but the legitimate desire of a population for a normal democracy ruled by law is beyond me.

The EU might not be perfect but it is a damn sight better than being sucked into Russia's attempts to recreate its Soviet past.

Grigor Dimitrov Newest Member of Top 10
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marcos Baghdatis

Andy Murray | Alexandr Dolgopolov | Milos Raonic
Pistol Pete
MichaelKrep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:19 AM   #41
country flag Rychu
Thumps Chest Repeatedly

Rychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelKrep View Post
Very rarely are political conflicts so black and white. How anyone could think the protests are anything but the legitimate desire of a population for a normal democracy ruled by law is beyond me.

The EU might not be perfect but it is a damn sight better than being sucked into Russia's attempts to recreate its Soviet past.
Yeah true, while most Ukrainians would be dissapointed after a few years of hypothetically being in UE(yes we still don't know if that will happen) it probably pales in the comparison with being in new CCCP. Believe it or not there is a chance, albeit small, that this will happen, maybe not in the name though. The east of Ukraine with the cities like Donetsk or Dnipropetrovsk strongly supports Russia as a whole.

Thiem - Kyrgios - Fognini - Monfils - Djokovic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Police Of Mind View Post
Growth factors ain't what they used to be.
Rychu is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:45 PM   #42
country flag sweetkit

sweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond reputesweetkit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Sweet kit was supposed to report from ground zero, but has never returned. That is troubling.
Sorry I disappeared. Stuck with work. Been in the epicentre of protests every free evening and weekend day anyway. I've got nothing new to say to what's been said and written in free press.

In the mid of last week had a feeling that protesting movement may fade away, but thankfully I was wrong. Massive, probably the biggest ever gathering took place yesterday.

Over a million people showed up. Indescribable feeling. We were so deeply disappointed with the Orange Revolution eventual outcome that thought people will never unite like back then in 2004.

At this point this could end either with bloodshed or with early elections, constitutional changes and so on. President's actions are impossible to predict, what can be predit safely now -- people are not going to give up. Despite huge snowfalls that arrived today.

Would be interesting whether Catherine Ashton would be able to reason Yanokovich tomorrow. By the way, he hasn't showed up in the city of Kiev for weeks now, hides in his residence outside, covered with hundreds of armed policemen. He's afraid

Today police "cleared" House of Government surrounding streets from protesters. No injuries, but not a good sign anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelKrep View Post

Golden words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rychu View Post
Yeah true, while most Ukrainians would be dissapointed after a few years of hypothetically being in UE(yes we still don't know if that will happen) it probably pales in the comparison with being in new CCCP. Believe it or not there is a chance, albeit small, that this will happen, maybe not in the name though. The east of Ukraine with the cities like Donetsk or Dnipropetrovsk strongly supports Russia as a whole.
Only Donetsk and Crimea, actually.

Also, it's not a matter of joining EU now (or in the nearest future for sure), but we have to at least move into that direction...

Yanukovich had secret meeting with Putin two days ago. Some trustworthy US reporter tweeted that sources said Yanuk agreed to sell the country for 15 or something billion $. We shall see...

You've all heard about Lenin's statue demolition? Maybe that was a bit against the law but FINALLY!
sweetkit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:04 PM   #43
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

It was the statue toppling that made the front pages around the world.

Glad you are OK.

Just hope the Russian tanks do not rumble into Kiev. But I guess it is more about roubles than rumbles these days.

Last edited by buddyholly : 12-09-2013 at 10:07 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:27 PM   #44
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

sweetkit glad you are ok! Keep us posted, ok? And good luck!
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:58 PM   #45
country flag MichaelKrep

MichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetkit View Post
You've all heard about Lenin's statue demolition? Maybe that was a bit against the law but FINALLY!

Grigor Dimitrov Newest Member of Top 10
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marcos Baghdatis

Andy Murray | Alexandr Dolgopolov | Milos Raonic
Pistol Pete
MichaelKrep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote