monday the 16th.... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-16-2005, 05:38 PM   #1
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute
Default monday the 16th....

A few plays out there for me today....

under 9 oak/boston game.... Arroyos been bostons best pitcher this year and should continue pitching well against a bad hitting team in oakland. Sarloos has been pitching better of late so im banking on a duel tonight, could see the oakland upset here.

Seattle + 150 ml. - closer examination of the hot streak has 5 wins against the A's and 3 against the mariners. Yanks just purely outslugged the Mariners in those games and the m's had some terrible starting pitching but the yanks pitching wasn't awesome during that streak the bats just kicked it into overdrive. At home the mariners play better d and get better pitching. Wang should be hittable tonight and the mariners are tearing the cover off the ball right now thus im banking on Sele to get them to at least the 5th inning without self destructing and letting the tough m's pen ride them to a win.

Dodgers ml - Penny has had a couple nice outtings and a couple sloppier ones, after a couple straight losses at home the dodgers should be amped for this one and penny facing his old teamates is just added incentive. Moehlers been great all year but hes not getting any run support, if the pitchers are a wash im banking on the dodgers bats over the streaky fish bats.
flmmkrz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2005, 05:47 PM   #2
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: monday the 16th....

added a clev x atl both ml parlay

Clev - Lee is a tough lefty and anaheim just beat a lefty last game. Hard enough to win 2 straight let alone against lefties back to back.

Atl - Thompsons not the same pitcher on the road that he is at home but im banking on the experienced veteran bats to teach the rook a lesson. He may be feeling confident with his win against cincy but stauffer will learn its much easier to beat a big strike out team like the reds than it is the braves who will take him deep into counts.
Old 05-16-2005, 11:31 PM   #3
country flag NATAS81

NATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond repute

Missed 1st inning play-by-play.

Beltran sacrafice flys home Reyes who had tripled.

Floyd hits a solo bomb.

2-0 Mets after 1.

Griffey, Dunn, Randa due up for Cincinnati (Good guys).
NATAS81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 11:43 PM   #4
country flag NATAS81

NATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond repute

K Griffey Jr flied out to center.
A Dunn singled to right.
A Dunn to third on wild pitch by K Benson.
J Randa struck out swinging.
A Kearns walked.
J LaRue singled to left, A Dunn scored, A Kearns to second. (2-1)
P Wilson struck out swinging.

1 runner stranded in scoring position. 2-1 heading to the bottom of the 2nd.

Mientkiewicz, Wright, Matsui due up for New York.
Old 05-16-2005, 11:55 PM   #5
country flag NATAS81

D Mientkiewicz reached on infield single to shortstop.
D Wright doubled to left, D Mientkiewicz to third.
K Matsui hit sacrifice fly to left, D Mientkiewicz scored. (3-1)
K Benson singled to left, D Wright scored on error by left fielder A Dunn. (4-1)
J Reyes lined into double play, second to first, K Benson doubled off first.

Freel, Lopez, Casey due up for Cincinnati. 4-1 New York going to the top of the 3rd.
Old 05-17-2005, 12:00 AM   #6
country flag NATAS81

R Freel bunt grounded out to pitcher.
F Lopez grounded out to second.
S Casey struck out swinging.

4-1 Mets to bottom 3rd.

Cameron, Floyd, Beltran due up.
Old 05-17-2005, 12:09 AM   #7
country flag NATAS81

M Cameron struck out swinging.
C Beltran grounded out to second.
C Floyd walked.
M Piazza flied out to right.

4-1 to the top 4th.

Griffey Jr., Dunn, Randa due up for Cincinnati.
Old 05-17-2005, 12:17 AM   #8
country flag NATAS81

K Griffey Jr grounded out to second.
A Dunn struck out swinging.
J Randa struck out looking.

4-1 to Bottom 4th.

Mientkiewicz, Wright, Matsui due up for New York.
Old 05-17-2005, 12:22 AM   #9
country flag NATAS81

D Mientkiewicz grounded out to pitcher.
D Wright grounded out to shortstop.
K Matsui doubled to right.
K Benson grounded out to third.

4-1 to the top 5th.

Kearns, LaRue, Wilson due up for Cincinnati.
Old 05-17-2005, 12:27 AM   #10
country flag NATAS81

A Kearns fouled out to shortstop.
J LaRue struck out looking.
P Wilson struck out swinging.

4-1 Mets to bottom 5th.

Reyes, Cameron, Beltran due up for New York.
Old 05-17-2005, 12:30 AM   #11
country flag flmmkrz

my bad I forgot on the cleveland pick that cleveland sucks ass or is byrd the second coming of cy young himself. top of the 6th tribe down by 2.
Old 05-17-2005, 12:33 AM   #12
country flag NATAS81

J Reyes bunt grounded out to third.
M Cameron flied out to center.
C Beltran popped out to catcher.

4-1 to top 6.

Freel, Lopez, Casey due up for Cincinnati.
Old 05-17-2005, 12:38 AM   #13
bad gambler

great start for the white sox

got them with a single and also the red sox today
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 12:41 AM   #14
country flag NATAS81

R Freel walked.
F Lopez doubled to deep center, R Freel scored. (4-2)
S Casey grounded out to second, F Lopez to third.
K Griffey Jr lined out to right, F Lopez thrown out at home.

4-2 Mets to bottom 6th.

Floyd, Piazza, Mientkiewicz due up for New York.
Old 05-17-2005, 12:59 AM   #15
country flag NATAS81

C Floyd walked.
M Piazza doubled to left, C Floyd to third.
D Mientkiewicz hit sacrifice fly to right, C Floyd scored. (5-2)
D Wright doubled to deep right, M Piazza scored. (6-2)
R Stone relieved P Wilson.
K Matsui reached on infield single to shortstop, D Wright scored. (7-2)
K Benson hit by pitch, K Matsui to second. - Pitcher hit by a pitch, I've seen enough.

7-2 Mets... If the starting pitching doesn't last 6, forget it..

Better off watching Monday Night RAW ® ...