Articles & Interviews - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-03-2005, 05:02 AM   #106
country flag Daniela_CABJ

Daniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Articles & Interviews

Marat Safin's a great guy, I always have fun when I'm watching his interviews

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

*LINK TO RICHARD GASQUET OFFICIAL WEBSITE*

TOMÁŠ BERDYCH
Daniela_CABJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2005, 01:22 PM   #107
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah!!!!
in fact Marat is my fav player, i like his temper( how to spell that?)
i like to see that he break his racket...he is to sex!!!!!!
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 03:27 AM   #108
country flag tennisgirl19

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute

Nope I have never seen Spanglish.

Marat is a riot on (and off) the court. Watching him you won't know what will happen next and that's what I love about him. He brings excitment to the game and probably makes a lot of non-tennis fans actaully interested in b/c they want to see what he will do next( ex: dropping of the shorts last I loved that)

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Proud passenger of the " Murray-Mount " Seat #12
tennisgirl19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 04:40 AM   #109
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

so happy but sometimes with a lot of sadness when we who in love with him think of marat ^_^

and i am so happy to hear that here you all like him too, in my opinion, richard has some same characters with marat's, they are both nice to watch, lovely, nice plays on the court and espical and more more more.....
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 08:34 AM   #110
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

in fact, i want to tell you something about myself, i'm a girl, but i think some times i like marat very much. you know, i mean my bad temper...and that's the reason why i like marat...
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 12:05 PM   #111
country flag skeiji

skeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond reputeskeiji has a reputation beyond repute

here's an Article from deuce magazine, i don't know if you 've seen it

who do you love
From DEUCE

France boasts tow of the ATP's hottest young stars in formar world junior no.1s gael monfils and Richard Gasquet.……Angelique Winogradsly, wife of gasquet's former coach Eric Winogtadsly, talks up the 18-year-old, who in 2002 won his first atp match at 15 years,10 months.

Richard Gasquet
By Angelique Winogradsky

I know Richard because my husband was his coach for nearly two years. He's kind, very shy ,but when you know him, he's funny.he likes to joke around. He's got so much talent, he's a genius on the tennis court.

It's ture that he's had a lot of pressure from a very young age and it's always been a distraction. But he has never become pretentious; He's always remained reserved and taken success with a lot of humility. From that point of view, he's remarkable.

He dose feel the expectations, though, and it's not always easy for him when you go on the court with that in the back of your mind. He's got so much talent that one day soon he'll make his mark on the atp circuit. It's a question of maturity. Mybe he's not quite ready yet. We must remember that he's still only 18 and is already ranked in the top 150.

Bob Mike PimPim Lleyton Paulo Dani Misa
skeiji is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 12:25 PM   #112
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to skeiji,

the article is so wonderful, what the lady said is so familiar with what i think about our richard,

yeah, nice funny shy talented humor

let our le petit prince mature by his rhythm
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 12:46 PM   #113
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute

I like your avatar very much skeiji! Those Bernard Chenez humoristic drawings are really cute! lol: "Je rigole! Je rigole!"
delsa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 05:58 PM   #114

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot for the article! I think it describes him perfectly. Too bad that its talks about him when he was 150 in the world not like now when he is 31st!!!
Great though!!! I love it!!
I have the Deuce Issue from last year with Andy on the cover. I want to subscribe to this year's but haven't had the chance.

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Old 06-04-2005, 08:35 PM   #115
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Richard was at nadal/federer's match yesterday...I didn't see him but I read it in L'equipe, he was expecting to see this match "I won't miss a match like that !", and Roger was his favorite

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 08:40 PM   #116
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute

His favorite to win it not necessarely his favorite the way you meant it Marine... I read this little article too. It was more of pronostic than a hope or something.

Last edited by delsa : 06-04-2005 at 11:24 PM.
Old 06-04-2005, 09:10 PM   #117
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Yes of course, it means he thought Federer was going to win. But I think he was his favorite in another way...he loves Roger's game, and I suppose he's quite jealous (officieusement) of Nadal, everybody uses to compare them.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 11:34 PM   #118
country flag delsa

I don't think so. He's not the kind at all to be jealous. He always answers he's more surprised than anything else when people compare them because they don't have the same style of play at all and because they've got such different personalities (Nadal's flashy Gasquet is shy and low key etc...), different social backgrounds (Nadal's from a rich family that is accustomed to fame in professional sport since his uncle was a very famous football player whereas Gasquet comes from a lower middle class family from a very small south of France village with his two parents being tennis teachers...) and everything...What he admits not to like is the fact that people always refer to Nadal when speaking to him and try to build a rivalry between them because for him there is no rivalry at all and he doesn't want to play the medias' game and says that he'll take his time to progress even if many people put all these expectations on him. He repeated many times "I won't follow them there. I'm like i am that's what i learned during my horrible last year and i'll make with that." and blah blah. It was in an interview/article he gave to L'Equipe like two months ago (and in a recent Eurosport video interview...). There are so many articles that should be in this thread that aren't...It will need a lot of research if we want to put them there...

Last edited by delsa : 06-05-2005 at 08:20 AM.
Old 06-05-2005, 03:35 AM   #119

Great post Delsa.

There is no rivarly(yet). The media only wants their to be a rivalry to there will be some excitement in the next few years. They only comapre to each other since they are the same age. Its great to see Richard not fallling into the media's trap. I have so much respect for him for doing that.

Old 06-05-2005, 04:47 AM   #120
country flag Daniela_CABJ

Daniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond repute

skeiji, thanks for article!

Delsa, I agree with you! but press sometimes (all the time) makes that kind of things...
you can't compare things that are not similar, that's what I Think.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

*LINK TO RICHARD GASQUET OFFICIAL WEBSITE*

TOMÁŠ BERDYCH
Daniela_CABJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote