Articles & Interviews - Page 178 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-10-2008, 10:03 AM   #2656
country flag lilibel13

lilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Articles & Interviews

Well getta don't be agressive against us because we are not agree with you

If Richie had not been French but -let's say - Bulgarian, would you have been his fans?
=>If a bulgarian player had a such kind of talent yes!do you know how long im fan of him? no ! so please don't judge me because i don't judge you!
Well you don't know me so let you know that i m fan of all french and of rafa , djoko, ana ,minella,monaco,zabaleta... and the list is really long...

Or do you root for Richie mainly because you have the same nationality/origin as him?

=> oh so i must excuse myself to be french like him? must i say oh sorry if im french and him too so i to understand and know more things than you ?
Like i said before you don't know me , so you don't what players i support too, so like we said in french " avant de juger , cherche a savoir ..."

If the "Bulgarian" Richie had decided not to play the Olympic Games, would you have been so frustrated as you're now?

Well an example i m fan of rafa and we know that he looooves his country so=> yes!!!you think you and push-push that just the fact he is french we are dispointed=>NO NO NO AND NO!!
the pb like a i said in ENGLISH so manyyyyyyyyyyy time before so thks TO READ ME BEFORE! I say that the thing who makes me so dispointed is to say a thing and to do all the opposite!!!But that's seem that you want to read and to quote just the thing you want to make us "bad support" sorry if we 're not agree with you , that's not make us bad !!

Why do you communicate in French in an English-speaking forum? Hasn't crossed your mind that you show disrespect for the non-French-speaking fans of Richie?
=> the relation with gasquet please? you said that you will report some things to the mods ...the off topic can be report too , i was modo at one moment so PM exists you know or create another topic no?
to answer=>oh sorry to say that, marine and me speak in french in all this forum ,is a little bit exaggerated!You search the little beat
THen when we post articles in french and nobody tranlate them that's not to annoy many people, so if we go on your theory to respect all people we don't send videos articles in fench just in english like that all will understant but i don't think that's all will be satisfied!Okay so say to all french there truc ayane daniel me to stop to send articles videos in french because that disrespect you...

And now this is my question , you say "
Hasn't crossed your mind that you show disrespect for the non-French-speaking fans of Richie?
" so for you just to speack in french in an english forum is a disrespect for some fan ?, so just that ?=> , we really don't have the same definition of disrespect =>and what do you think about the disrespect for fan for someone who say promises to more removed them after?That's seems a little bit confused no? It's as confused for us as for you to understand some kind of french no?.
You speack of disrespect for you so now get into our shoes and think for us , thanks!

To finish , i said it so many time too, you take all for you , we never said that to support him it's wrong ,or you're bad or sth else so take a little retreat and be more objective.

Well i hope that i answered to your questions , i don't know if the others will do but let me told you that if you want to learn more about what we realy think and why , you mislead of topic
If you can't understand i don't accept us because we don't have the same idea so don't read us you will don't lose your time and ours

If you want just to discuss about "the decission" i m okay of sth else= like i say before =>PM

Marine=>tu métonne john , en plus ca va s'aggravé....
Daniela=> PTDRRR ! le communiqué c'est vrai c est pas top !
Ayane => merci chouchoute de mettre venue a la rescousse jen avez besoin!! surout que cest partie un peu en live car TROP de gens prennent trop a coeur ce qu'on leur dit , c'est pas contre eux mais mince on a la le droit de penser que une decision est mauvaise sans pour autant partir ds des délire comme bcp ici.
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2008, 01:37 PM   #2657
country flag morgan305

morgan305 is on a distinguished road

[quote=Well, hopefully you will have the balls to answer my questions. I promise you next time you post a similar insult, I will report it to the MTF mods. Told you this in advance because I'm a fair player. Get it?[/QUOTE]

Not even scarded... I guess my balls are bigger than richard's...
Old 06-10-2008, 01:47 PM   #2658
country flag lilibel13

lilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgan305 View Post
Not even scarded... I guess my balls are bigger than richard's...
you're a man or a girl? ( you shouldn't answer like that , that will return against you)

Last edited by lilibel13 : 06-10-2008 at 01:52 PM.
lilibel13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 01:47 PM   #2659
country flag morgan305

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
Three questions to Marine, morgan305, lilibel:[*]Why do you communicate in French in an English-speaking forum? Hasn't crossed your mind that you show disrespect for the non-French-speaking fans of Richie?[/list]

Do you think that everybody speaks english fluently ? Plus everyone should be free to speak the language he or she wants. It's not about insulting nobody, but expressing yourself with the languages you're the most comfortable with
Old 06-10-2008, 01:52 PM   #2660
country flag morgan305

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilibel13 View Post
you're a man or a girl?
I am a girl actually... regarde mon avatar...
Old 06-10-2008, 03:23 PM   #2661
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

What Getta said about reporting to the mods has nothing to do with you all speaking French. It's in the forum rules that you cannot enter into a player's forum and bash that player. There's been a lot of bashing from a particular poster who just started posting here. I'm just saying...

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:47 PM   #2662
country flag Claroo

Claroo has a reputation beyond reputeClaroo has a reputation beyond reputeClaroo has a reputation beyond reputeClaroo has a reputation beyond reputeClaroo has a reputation beyond reputeClaroo has a reputation beyond reputeClaroo has a reputation beyond reputeClaroo has a reputation beyond reputeClaroo has a reputation beyond reputeClaroo has a reputation beyond reputeClaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you think that everybody speaks english fluently ? Plus everyone should be free to speak the language he or she wants. It's not about insulting nobody, but expressing yourself with the languages you're the most comfortable with
Of course not everybody speaks english fluently Just read some posts and you will see that lots of people make mistakes while expressing themselves in english. But, at least, you can understand them.
This is an internationnal forum, then, when you post, you have to make sure that everybody will be able to understand you. It's just a sign of politness, whatever you think. You can't behave as if there were only french posters here !
Claroo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:22 PM   #2663
country flag Schu

Schu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess my balls are bigger than richard's...
Giving another opinion???

O.K. time for a truce.

This is supposed to be a forum for fans of Richard. That doesn't mean we all always agree with each other or with what he does but it should mean we can disagree and express conflicting opinions and disappointment with out making derogratory comments about a player's anatomy. While some remarks were probably just an expression of speech, I think most fans on this thread would prefer that it not turn into a GM thread.

I like Richard's fan because for the most part everyone respects each other's opinions. And even if they are not always in agreement, they are civil to each other and can discuss and disagree without offending. Let's keep it that way.

Now time to cheer for our guy. ALLEZ RICHARD!
Schu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:23 PM   #2664
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

4. Do not go into a player's forum to bash that player or troll the forum. These are the areas where fans of a player can be "safe." If such behavior continues, it will result in warnings and being banned from posting in that particular forum or MTF as a whole.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/announcement.php?f=2

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 06-10-2008, 04:49 PM   #2665
country flag morgan305

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*BGT*~ View Post
4. Do not go into a player's forum to bash that player or troll the forum. These are the areas where fans of a player can be "safe." If such behavior continues, it will result in warnings and being banned from posting in that particular forum or MTF as a whole.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/announcement.php?f=2

Who are you anyway ??? I am still gonna give my my point of view about richard and all the others players.... sorry if I ofended someone so... Here I am changing my picture too....
Old 06-10-2008, 05:07 PM   #2666
country flag ~*BGT*~

I'm a fan of Richard, and you are...?

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 06-10-2008, 05:12 PM   #2667
country flag morgan305

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*BGT*~ View Post
I'm a fan of Richard, and you are...?
A very desapointed ex fan of richard... still think is cute so
Old 06-10-2008, 05:17 PM   #2668
country flag lilibel13

Quote:
A very desapointed ex fan of richard... still think is cute so
Lool in short we are all fan of R, if it was the opposite we wiil not post here at all,like shu say it wel, we have some opposite point of view , but in the end we still support him, so hope that the others don't search the details of that or that .Merci to understand and still share what you think ( because if we all had the same point of view it willl so booooring no?)
Old 06-10-2008, 08:01 PM   #2669
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

morgan, are you french, american ? I'm a bit lost...lol

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:07 PM   #2670
country flag morgan305

French living in America.