Federer or Gasquet? Hamburg TMS, May 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-15-2005, 02:42 AM   #1
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Federer or Gasquet? Hamburg TMS, May 15

should be a cracker, but Fed hasn't lost to the same player twice in I dont know how long... Rich will put up a good fight, but Rogi will want this one as much as he wanted his first Wimbledon... to the Federeral Reserve with this one .
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2005, 02:48 AM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: Federer or Gasquet? Hamburg TMS, May 15

going to try my luck here of going green both sides

initial outlay on richie @ $4.10 (3 units)

hoping to be in a position to lay off during the match or even better, gas man to win
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 02:50 AM   #3
country flag DeccyB123

DeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond repute

Any thoughts on the doubles???
DeccyB123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 03:30 AM   #4
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Special: Ondraskova to beat Safina @ 3.60

The local hasn't dropped a set all week, and destroyed Koukalova last night, while Safina struggled all match to scrape through 7-5 in the 3rd. And with a christian name like Zuzana, she can't possible lose... Gotta trust me on this one fellas...

Ondraskova also leads h-h 1-0
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 03:45 AM   #5
country flag happy928

happy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond repute

Yo Dul,

Tennispicks nerds went 4-0 today......

Anywayz, it is just me or emails aren't being received til next morning from them?

Before I head off to bed, can you forward me the message, if yiu have it on your email inbox? i don't see you on yahoo messanger, u homo....
Old 05-15-2005, 03:50 AM   #6
country flag DUlrich1227

DUlrich1227 has a reputation beyond reputeDUlrich1227 has a reputation beyond reputeDUlrich1227 has a reputation beyond reputeDUlrich1227 has a reputation beyond reputeDUlrich1227 has a reputation beyond reputeDUlrich1227 has a reputation beyond reputeDUlrich1227 has a reputation beyond reputeDUlrich1227 has a reputation beyond reputeDUlrich1227 has a reputation beyond reputeDUlrich1227 has a reputation beyond reputeDUlrich1227 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy928
Yo Dul,

Tennispicks nerds went 4-0 today......

Anywayz, it is just me or emails aren't being received til next morning from them?

Before I head off to bed, can you forward me the message, if yiu have it on your email inbox? i don't see you on yahoo messanger, u homo....

sorry bro been out and about..

not sure how there email system works.. i think the watch the market and get nfo from the actual tourny .. but who da heck knows.. didnt swisha say he new them ?

Well if you didnt get your email..

FED = $$$$
MOMO = $$$
ONDRASKOVA=$$$$$

be a winner .. tennispicks.net
DUlrich1227 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 05:55 AM   #7
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute

federer won't lose in a final
Nimrodg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 06:53 AM   #8
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that

The local hasn\'t dropped a set all week, and destroyed Koukalova last night, while Safina struggled all match to scrape through 7-5 in the 3rd. And with a christian name like Zuzana, she can\'t possible lose... Gotta trust me on this one fellas...

I just saw who she beat this week - i hardly call it an accomplishment to not drop a set against those mugs

However I also reviewed who marat\'s little sister beat and cant say im impressed with her struggling against no namers either.

Seems like this pick is picking the best out of a bad couple, and fact that she is quoted at $3.50 Ill hop on as well

Single: Ondraskova to beat Safina - $3.50 (10 units)
Old 05-15-2005, 06:55 AM   #9
bad gambler

And let me just tell you guys I have shittly luck when it comes to WTA so you may as well kiss your money goodbye if you are on the Czech bird
Old 05-15-2005, 06:56 AM   #10
bad gambler

Also playing the following parlay:

Mauresmo x Gasquet x Ondraskova = $20.10 (2 units)
Old 05-15-2005, 07:59 AM   #11
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that

The local hasn't dropped a set all week, and destroyed Koukalova last night, while Safina struggled all match to scrape through 7-5 in the 3rd. And with a christian name like Zuzana, she can't possible lose... Gotta trust me on this one fellas...

I've seen her play in 2003 against M.Sucha. She lost 06 06 and cried after the match. So I hope she will be mentally ok today.

Federer 3-0
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 08:05 AM   #12
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
I\'ve seen her play in 2003 against M.Sucha. She lost 06 06 and cried after the match.
Old 05-15-2005, 08:06 AM   #13
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

What about Massu? He always played his best tennis in Düsseldorf and should win against Berdych.

edit I just saw that St.Pölten starts today. My pick is

Koellerer over Horna @3.50

"The biggest asshole ever" (A.Waske) has a good chance here to beat Horna, he showed it last year in St.Pölten.

Last edited by JMG : 05-15-2005 at 08:12 AM.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 09:03 AM   #14
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute

Kim over Schalken @ 3.20 ?

Haas over spadea
kiefer over morisson
Massu over berdych
and Gonzo over novak =)
Nimrodg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 09:36 AM   #15
country flag Finns4

Finns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond repute

Fed X Massu @ 1.86 (5 units)

Fed X Massu X West Brom ML @ 3.00 (3units)

Ondraskova (2UNITS)
Finns4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote