rising Francesco part5 - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 12:45 AM   #106
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: rising Francesco - the "face it: the UEFA CL Final sucks" thread

Hola Santi and Genci!
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2007, 12:46 AM   #107
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
It's better than having a thunderstorm all night while you're sleeping in a tent.
been there, done that

the tent collapsed because of the wind, we ran to the car and passed the night there
the morning after we were trying to find our stuff spread all over the place

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-24-2007, 12:49 AM   #108
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

hola Lee

Quote:
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Old 05-24-2007, 12:53 AM   #109
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
been there, done that

the tent collapsed because of the wind, we ran to the car and passed the night there
the morning after we were trying to find our stuff spread all over the place
But we didn't have a car

And the coyotes were enjoying the storm and add their howling.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:57 AM   #110
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

well, time to sleep for me

the dog has stopped barking, hopefully he got some sleep too. Tomorrow I'll try to get him out of the garden

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-24-2007, 01:02 AM   #111
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Nite Genci
Old 05-24-2007, 01:19 AM   #112
country flag psichogaucho

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute

hola Lee, tanto tiempo!

I'm a proud Coron! Viva el Mago!

What do you think I mean when I say that I need you?
psichogaucho is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-24-2007, 01:32 AM   #113
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by psichogaucho View Post
hola Lee, tanto tiempo!
same here

como estas?
Old 05-24-2007, 01:38 AM   #114
country flag psichogaucho

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute

I cought a cold
sneeze every five seconds
but I think I'll be fime tomorrow
how it was the trip to the Grand Canyon?

I'm a proud Coron! Viva el Mago!

What do you think I mean when I say that I need you?
psichogaucho is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-24-2007, 01:51 AM   #115
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
I cought a cold
miserable

Quote:

The first day was really windy so the tent was filled with dirt. There were many activities for the kids and as my son's chaperone, I had to plan his activities so that he could do as many as possible. Since the activities were scattered around the Grand Canyon village and we didn't have a car, we had to rely on the buses. It's very exhausting. The wind turned into storm late last night and they had to cancel the evening activities. Also, all our meals (except lunch from yesterday) were catered and we ate at the camp ground. But because of the weather, we had to eat in the restaurant which took about 30 minutes (including walked to the bus stop, wait and travel) one trip so lots of time were wasted.

Whole night we were under many severe thunderstorms, it rained on and off whole night and when it rained, it's very heavy downpour. Our tent was a little bit wet but not serious. The coyotes joined the thunderstorm with their howls too.

So basically, no sleep last night and I was up at 5:15am, tried to pack and tidy up the tent as much as possible. Breakfast took more than 1 1/2 hours because of the location and we barely had time to put the tent down before the bus arrived for our return trip. So everythings are muddy. We set up the tent in our backyard to clean it but I still had tons of laundry waiting.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:59 AM   #116
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

ma pensa te che dopo tutto il Milan ha vinto
hi all!

thk miru

Lee I love GrandC.
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-24-2007, 01:26 PM   #117
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

nobody around...
strange this new "vison"...but if i'm on chat thread and i want go to gasty 'forum, i have to back to the home page?
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Old 05-24-2007, 01:28 PM   #118
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

Betty, in fondo all pagina a sinistra poui trovare un opzione per cambiare al skin precedente, cioe il blu

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-24-2007, 01:32 PM   #119
country flag Betty

grazie mille Genci è molto meglio ora!
have u celebrated for all the night? and..how

FORZA INTER
Old 05-24-2007, 02:22 PM   #120
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
shit, there's a dog barking outside

it's in a garden at the back of our building but I cant enter in that garden to shut him up
it's been 3 hours and it doesnt stop

it's gonna be hard to sleep

Quote:
the final did suck

but the result didnt

hello Santi-boy
Well, I could only win. Actually I cheered for Liverpool, but Milan is ok too
Quote:
hola Lee, tanto tiempo!
TANTO TIEMPO SANTI!
Quote:
I cought a cold
I didn't answer your text but I got it

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread