Friday the 13th - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-13-2005, 09:49 PM   #1
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Friday the 13th

Soooooo whadya guys thinkin for today....

I'm leaning towards

Toronto ml - lilly has had his brutal outings this year but Clev as a team have been brutal hitting all year but especially against lefties so taking the suddenly streaking jays again seems solid

Oakland ml - Hardens up and is just nails nearly every time he's out on the mound, bloody oakland cannot get him any run support. 5 game losing streak comes to an end tonight with the end of a 5 game winning streak.

Seattle ml - Piniero was hammered by the bosox a short while ago but expect him to be better at home and gonzalez is a career minor leaguer the mariner bats should be able to lay a spankin on him.

Washington ml - Loazia showing nice form and after a road trip the nats should be excited to be back at home. Rusch went only 4.5 innings last outing, he should only be able to go 6 tonight tops which means cubbie pen and lots of chances to win this game for the home team.

any thoughts on my picks or have any of your own?
flmmkrz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2005, 03:50 AM   #2
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Friday the 13th

well laid off oakland cause of the terrible offence and thankfully so they're getting rocked but took washington and I picked the wrong bullpen to explode today. Also on the jays and the mariners.
Old 05-14-2005, 04:25 AM   #3
country flag flmmkrz

christ piniero sucks, dude you got a 3 run cushion in the first inning how much more of a lead do you need at home to close the door you civ
Old 05-14-2005, 06:26 PM   #4
country flag flmmkrz

jays go down, washington goes down but win on the mariners cause of the odds ended up being just under a break even day but close enough. Better luck today hopefully