FartTard is SEXY BACK!!! - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-16-2005, 12:26 AM   #61
country flag ZaZaGook

ZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Neverending stories - FartTard's Sex, drugs and R&R style of life

and FartTard was not only reattached but he could fly This time, he believed he was given a second chance at life and would do all he could to ensure international security..Therefore, he devised a suit.

"Oh shucks...nevermind the bra!"
ZaZaGook is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2005, 12:29 AM   #62
country flag jackieglover

jackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond repute

but then he re-considered, he needed the bra, cause of his man boobs...he was seduced by one of his mom's fellow clowns, but was unsure if it was a man or woman clown and flew off to...
jackieglover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 12:36 AM   #63
country flag sol

sol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really hungry

Time for dinner:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ujo/Noel37.gif

->Support the Fabrice "The Magic" Santoro Forum Request<-

sol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 12:38 AM   #64
country flag Becarina

Becarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond repute

never never land, where he met Peter Pan and his friends. They accepted FartTard, even with all his issues, as a friend. They even made up a new name for him, Bob. They played games and flew around, but soon Bob started missing his parents and....
Old 05-16-2005, 03:30 PM   #65
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

considered flying back home but he was already in love with Grace (she was renamed here too).......
and decided to make dinner and tell her about his love............

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 05:14 PM   #66

jackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond repute

but he couldn't help herself and rudely ate all of the food on the table, then proceeded to release a massive fart and proclaim "FartTard's back baby!" and FartTard flew away to...
Old 05-16-2005, 05:31 PM   #67
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

USA again but he couldn't get there cause he was way too heavy for his wings to hold flight, so he landed in Cuba for some rest and a cigar.......he had to share it though.....

Gato Gaudio
Old 05-16-2005, 07:59 PM   #68
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Default Re: FartTard is Bizarre!!! Endless, inmortal and inmoral true story!!!

while sharing the cigar and chatting with the old lady, some people approached to FartTard and asked him...........

Gato Gaudio
Old 05-17-2005, 01:24 AM   #69
country flag Becarina

Becarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond repute

For his autograph. He was shocked that people would recognize him because his weight had gotten so out of control! He asked them what gave him away and they said...
Old 05-17-2005, 05:22 AM   #70

"your smell you disgusting farting machine!" but because he was world renowned as the world's most distinguished gas passer, people referred to it as an aroma instead of a stench....they all shared a big laugh, then....
Old 05-17-2005, 04:06 PM   #71
country flag Becarina

FT heard a scream and put on his super suit so he could go see what was going on. Outside he came across his mother, Pennywise, and she was being attacked by a Giant Bat...girl. . FT pulled them apart and asked the Batgirl what her problem was with his mother. She said that Pennywise had started it because she saw her (batgirl) and Richard Simmons kissing...
Old 05-17-2005, 04:44 PM   #72
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

FT had no clue about this.........batgirl and his father kissing????? FT already knew about his father's sexual tendencies...............He grabbed batgirl's arm and took her mask off.

Well, It was a man after all..........

Gato Gaudio
Old 05-17-2005, 06:00 PM   #73
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Default Re: Neverending stories - What's gonna happen next?

But Pennywise couldn't take it and massacred Richard Simmons and RuPaul, chopping their heads off with a knife she had hidden since FartTard's birth.

And mad as she was, she went directly to Bob (FartTard) and told him:"It is over for u and me now....let's go with papa!" and after she said that, cut FT's throat and hers too and died.....................................FARTARD IS DEAD.............there's nothing we can do now..........

But, do u remember that girl FT met when they crashed their cars?.....well, she's expecting his child............

Gato Gaudio
Old 05-17-2005, 06:08 PM   #74
country flag PaulieM

PaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FartTard is DEAD!!! New things start to happen though.......

oh boy farttard has a child....

ROGER FEDERER

GROSJEAN, HENMAN, MOYA, CORIA

ANCIC, BLAKE, LJUBICIC, CLEMENT, SANTORO, BAGHDATIS, MONFILS

F-LO, DENT, PHM, MULLER, STEPANEK, PHILIPPOUSSIS

Co-Founder and Proud Member of M.A.S.H.A

"If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize."-Muhammad Ali

My Blog!
PaulieM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 11:08 PM   #75
country flag PaulieM

PaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FartTard is DEAD!!! New things start to happen though.......

yikes! this news just in.... it's an alien baby, a fat alien baby

ROGER FEDERER

GROSJEAN, HENMAN, MOYA, CORIA

ANCIC, BLAKE, LJUBICIC, CLEMENT, SANTORO, BAGHDATIS, MONFILS

F-LO, DENT, PHM, MULLER, STEPANEK, PHILIPPOUSSIS

Co-Founder and Proud Member of M.A.S.H.A

"If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize."-Muhammad Ali

My Blog!
PaulieM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote