FartTard is SEXY BACK!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-13-2005, 01:50 AM   #1
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb FartTard is SEXY BACK!!!

I thought this could be fun, I hope u like it and join me!
All you gotta do is continue the story, and see what happens next (please include some images like I did).
As writing and pasting images can make a post take more than usual, just post TAKEN if you have an idea to go on with it, and then edit it. That will help not to outpost.
There's no limit on what our main character can do!!! Let's have fun.

This is the beggining of our everyday Hero's story, that is basically our story.

It's 7:00 am Monday....... Last night I had a party and got soooo drunk...

"OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... damn.............what time is it??.......which day is it????...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"Eh?........what time is it??? 7:30 am!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta run!!!!!!! I'm so late!!!! Shit!!!!

Gato Gaudio

Last edited by Denaon : 06-26-2007 at 08:53 PM.
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2005, 03:13 AM   #2
country flag jackieglover

jackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Neverending stories - What's gonna happen next?

Hero, in a frantic rush, forgets that it was Daylight Savings time and that it is only 6:30 AM

He gets there early and has to hang out with the janitor...
jackieglover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 05:12 AM   #3
bad gambler

the janitor, who actully used to be an ex con but is now on parole asks the hero whether he wants a smoke.....
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 05:17 AM   #4

jackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond repute

the hero in his confused state agrees to toke the crack pipe with the janitor, figuring there is little difference between crack and tobacco

in his cracked out state, our hero....
Old 05-13-2005, 05:56 AM   #5
country flag Becarina

Becarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond repute

turns to go into his office and runs into Pennywise the clown, who hands him a balloon and take him towards the sewer...
Old 05-13-2005, 06:00 AM   #6

on his way to the sewer, he breaks free from Pennywise and jumps in an abandoned car, but Pennywise whistles for his backup and this is who shows up by the window

Old 05-13-2005, 01:47 PM   #7
country flag mandoura

mandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond repute

A clown a ghost? He doesn't really know or have the time to think. Frantically, he takes off with the car and on the first corner, he takes a right turn when suddenly...
Most ATP players:

~ Passenger on the Federer Express #111 ~ Resident of Denaon's Den of Misfits ~
~ Member of Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society ~

"Most of the greatest evils that man has inflicted upon man have come through people feeling quite certain about something which, in fact, was false." ~ Bertrand Russell
mandoura is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 03:47 PM   #8
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

he finds himself driving straight to a cat that was just in the middle of the street.........

After some avoiding manoeuvres he manages not to hit the Kittie...... but.....

"Oh my god!!!!!!"-he says and gets out of the car to go and talk to the girl driving the other car..............

Gato Gaudio
Old 05-13-2005, 05:06 PM   #9

At this point, our hero is not longer in his cracked out state of mind and tries to get information from the lady in the other car when she totally wigs out and starts dancing to some random dance music blasting on her car stereo

Pennywise and the other clown are coming from the down the street, the lady's have a grand ole' party by herself and both cars are totally smashed...
Old 05-13-2005, 05:45 PM   #10
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

The music was high, the traffic was jammed and the clowns join the party!!!! Pennywise and our Hero are shaking their heads to the rhythm of Chemical Bros.!

Suddenly our Hero (we need a name here ) has a premonition.........Pennywise is going to die!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gato Gaudio
Old 05-13-2005, 06:10 PM   #11
country flag ZaZaGook

ZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond repute

and the hero (*whose name is FartTard*), grabs Pennywise by her hair and whispers his premonitions..

"Yo'ure going to die....when the clock strikes 12 tomorrow arvo"
ZaZaGook is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 06:16 PM   #12

Pennywise's reaction to FartTard's words

Pennywise motions to all the other clowns the street and they begin to circle around FartTard. They tie balloons all over his body and FartTard begins to fly up and away into the sky...
Old 05-13-2005, 06:20 PM   #13
country flag ZaZaGook

ZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond repute

But FartTard had heaps of bodily fats to hold him down..

and he farts himself to ground level again but this time, he's pissed off like one mad wanker
ZaZaGook is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 06:54 PM   #14
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Default Re: Neverending stories - What's gonna happen next? (Reader might need parental advisory)

.he runs to them and shout :"Freeze or I'll shoot u all!"

and aims directly to Pennywise's head

Gato Gaudio
Old 05-13-2005, 07:00 PM   #15
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Neverending stories - What's gonna happen next? (Reader might need parental advis

But the gun turns out to be a water gun and starts to melt away Pennywise's face

I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote