Dusseldorf Dreaming - Can They Make It Three In A Row??? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-18-2005, 12:17 AM   #31
country flag Tricky_Forehand

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dusseldorf Dreaming - Can They Make It Three In A Row???

Vamos Nico!!!

Vamos Chile!!!

Anyone think that Gonzo & Nico will play Doubles considering this is the match that gets them to the Final?
's-Hertogenbosch - 4th place
GSTAAD - WINNER
Tricky_Forehand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2005, 01:09 AM   #32
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it depends on what happens in the singles - if I'm understanding this correctly. Since both Chile and Argentina have the same number of matches won and lost, I think this is do or die. So if they split the singles, yes, they would definitely play the doubles. In the unfortunate event that they lose both singles matches, I think it wouldn't matter. In the AWESOME event that they WIN both singles match, I think also wouldn't matter.

But could be understanding it incorrectly...been a little confused by how this tournament works...lol!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 01:15 AM   #33
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

i think that nico and feña will play the doubles match if nico or feña lost his match

=) Vamos nico you can do it against gaudio i think .. could be chela or cañas
Old 05-18-2005, 10:02 AM   #34
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis724
Vamos Nico!!!

Vamos Chile!!!

Anyone think that Gonzo & Nico will play Doubles considering this is the match that gets them to the Final?
i also think when it is important if chile wins the doubles they will play and if not not
in some way i would love to see them playing together again
but i'd prefer the comfortable way with to wins in the singles

vamos chile
vamos nico
Old 05-18-2005, 04:31 PM   #35
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

It will be Fena against Gaston in the first match.

And Nico vs. "Willy" Canas in the second match.

VAMOS CHILE!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2005, 05:42 PM   #36
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to Nico tomorrow!!! Just stay focused.

Vamos Chile!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 03:54 PM   #37
country flag NicoFan

Well neither Fena or Nico could win today.

What a bummer... :-(
Old 05-19-2005, 04:34 PM   #38
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

You got that right Nicofan. I do love the way Nico came back in th 2nd set though. Too bad he couldn't quite pull it off. Hope that report on problems with his legs is only temporary. He's had enough setbacks physically to last a long time...Hopefully the weather was just cold or something.

Proud of you Nico!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 04:37 PM   #39
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

nico
he played so well in the 2nd set...but it was obvious he has some problems please don't let them be serious *prayin*
Old 05-19-2005, 05:53 PM   #40
country flag NicoFan

That's right Corinna you get to watch. What happened? He had a trainer out twice. Sounds from reports that maybe he was tired, maybe cramping. I hope it was only that...not serious. I'll keep checking the Chilean papers.

And hope Fergie and Alonso come on and can tell us more.
Old 05-19-2005, 08:30 PM   #41
country flag Corinna

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
That's right Corinna you get to watch. What happened? He had a trainer out twice. Sounds from reports that maybe he was tired, maybe cramping. I hope it was only that...not serious. I'll keep checking the Chilean papers.

And hope Fergie and Alonso come on and can tell us more.
i can't tell a lot...i only saw a bit of the 2nd set and the beginning of the 3rd one then the coverage was over
i didn't saw anything but he hit on his legs..that's all
Old 05-19-2005, 11:09 PM   #42
country flag NicoFan

He was doing that in the match with Andy too - was wondering what he was doing. Just above his knees.

Oh my, I hope he's okay :-(
Old 05-19-2005, 11:19 PM   #43
country flag NicoFan

Oh that's good...was getting very worried. Thought at first he was having problems with his knees, but cramping does make more sense if he's hitting his legs.
Old 05-19-2005, 11:43 PM   #44
country flag NicoFan

Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot of players using it as an excuse to stop play for awhile. Like The Brat. HH uses it on the women's side - gets the trainer to come out for some reason or another. And they do it when the other player is on a roll just to stop their opponents momentum.

But Nico doesn't do that. Canas is usually nice - probably he wasn't feeling well (had a fever), and all the problems between Gaston and Guille - maybe he was in a bad mood or something.