Latso's Q&A - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-12-2013, 12:35 AM   #61
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Latso's Q&A

It's healthy that Latso got his own thread. Now he won't try to steal JG's glory by belittling him.

JG should drop by here to say hello as well and not be jealous.

When I have time, I will ask Latso some questions, as long as he never gives robot answers!!

GO LATSO !!!!
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2013, 07:19 AM   #62
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

I read that you are working as sales guy, what do you cell? If it is not a problem you can say the name of the company, maybe I will know it

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 135 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 58 (Best 58) - Won Sao Paulo (with stbanchile), Won Stockholm (with Hellcat)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 11:6 (ATP 2:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:57 AM   #63
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforced Terror View Post
What is your BMI (body mass index)?
When did you first start playing tennis and why?
Who is your favorite poster on this forum?
No idea about my BMI tbh. I've had such test done when i was in the sports academy, but this is long ago and i don't even remember what the figures were.

Around here you could ask 1000 ppl on the street and perhaps the few bodybuilders would know their BMI, it's not smth that one would do just by curiosity.

I started playing in 1991, May 7th my 14th birthday, my parents gave me a racquet as a present and i got hooked immediately.
I was training football at the time and the club was separated like half football, half tennis (like most neighborhood clubs in Geneva. All have pitches like our Pro League teams here, with training fields, light, everything).
It had 6 courts, 3 of them were covered in the winter.

I started playing at the building we were living in, the back yard had a small football pitch, which was like gravel or smth, i was playing on the wall and the ball was bouncing in every direction from the gravel, but it was too much fun anyway, just loved it.

Then went to the club's wall and step by step i got 3 other guys from the football team hooked on tennis, so after just a month or smth we were 4 guys, very passionate about tennis already, playing like 50 hours a week at the club.

We were playing also with other guys, older dudes who gave us some technical hints, but barely ever took any real trainings, until we were noticed by the guys in the club and they decided to make a juniors team for the interclubs, so we had like 5-6 lessons with a coach and then started playing the team league, parallel with our men team.

After 1 year, after i started beating some of the men's team players at the domestic annual tournament i was taken for the men team, 3rd racquet.

It was an awesome time, it was exciting, competitions, all week tennis, improving all the time, choking a lot of matches (i was struggling with my overhead like a mofo, i lost a match from 6-2 4-2 by not making one overhead till the end and lost 6-2 5-7 2-6 against a guy with much greater ranking, which could have boosted my points, but.. ), lunches were on the host team, so both teams sat on a big table and socialized as well, it was a very pleasant time.

My fav poster here....really hard to say, perhaps a few guys, Leng Jay is fun, we have a love/hate relationship with Motorhead going , Johnny Groove i like, Mr.Oracle, the Brazilian lad with Arthur.br was it, but i probably miss some. I liked Henry Chinaski a lot, may he rest in peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
I read that you are working as sales guy, what do you cell? If it is not a problem you can say the name of the company, maybe I will know it
It's a small company of 10 people, it's friend of mine's, we represent foreign machinery producers and manufacture the auxiliary equipment ourselves, it's in the food industry field, weighing, packing and quality control machinery, it's pretty much impossible anyone knows it, except the production managers of bigger food producers overall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauletekis View Post
there won't be many WC matches that are going to be played at the same time of Wimby, but if I have to choose, WC will always come first by a long shot. Even if it's Argelia vs. South Korea.
no shit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0B1S View Post
Both as long as they don't overlap, but when they do - it's world cup every time for me.
NID
latso is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:53 AM   #64
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you are glad with your salary

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 135 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 58 (Best 58) - Won Sao Paulo (with stbanchile), Won Stockholm (with Hellcat)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 11:6 (ATP 2:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote