Taylor Dent cheering thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-25-2003, 03:20 PM   #1
country flag sam

sam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Taylor Dent cheering thread

Any Taylor fans here??
If any of you didn't know, he has beaten Roodick this year and was got to the 4th round of the US Open.
He's currently in the quarters of Bangok.
Good luck, Taylor!!

Last edited by sam : 09-29-2003 at 03:12 PM.
sam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2003, 01:10 PM   #2
Amber

Amber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Taylor Dent cheerfans

I'm a HUGE Taylor fan! We watched him play in Cinci about 3 years ago now against Pete Sampras and he took him to two tie-breaks before falling. I was very impressed with his game and have been cheering for him ever since.

I was in Memphis when he beat Andy and my sister and I were practically the only people cheering for him! lol We got to talk to him afterwards and congratulate him too. He's such a nice guy!

He did awesome at the Open. We were at his first round match and cheered for him as loud as we could. It was so good to see him back out on the courts and playing well after his wrist injury. I was sad to see him retire against Agassi, but I'm glad that he's playing well in Bangkok. GO TAYLOR!!
Amber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2003, 01:39 PM   #3
country flag sam

sam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond repute

Taylor is into the final of the Bangok tournament!
He had a very good win over Nieminen 7-6, 6-2 in the semis and will now play the world number 1, Juan Carlos Ferrero.
Good luck, Taylor!

Hi, Amber
Old 09-28-2003, 02:17 AM   #4
Amber

Amber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go Taylor! I'm so happy for him. Good luck against JC!

Hey Sam! lol Guess we're the only two, huh? Sad...very sad. So many Taylor fans kinda forgot about him when he was hurt. I felt bad for him at the Open cuz there were TONS of people at the match before his (Mike and Bob Bryan's doubles match) and then everyone left for Taylor's. There were hardly any people watching him. It was very distressing. Hopefully as he continues to play well they'll all come back!
Old 09-28-2003, 02:08 PM   #5
Amber

Bangkok: Taylor Dent def. Juan Carlos Ferrero 6-3, 7-6(5)

WOOOOOOOOO TAYLOR!! Awesome job! Congratulations!
Old 09-29-2003, 03:15 PM   #6
country flag sam

Default Re: Re: Taylor Dent cheerfans

Yep, it looks like it's just the 2 of us! The Agassi- Dent match was so high quality, shame on thos people who left it!
Anyway, Taylor is playing in Moscow this week. He plays the number three seed, but it is a very winnable match, especially indoors with that serve!
Go Taylor!!
Old 09-30-2003, 12:09 AM   #7
Amber

Default Re: Taylor Dent cheering thread

Oops, not the Agassi-Dent match...I was talking about his second round match. Umm, don't remember who it was against. But he won! lol But yes, he was playing well and shame on all the people who left.
Old 09-30-2003, 12:10 AM   #8
Amber

Oh yeah, GO TAYLOR!!
Old 10-02-2003, 03:44 PM   #9
country flag sam

Default Re: Re: Taylor Dent cheering thread

It really is just you and me, Amber!
Anyway, Taylor is into the quarters. He beat the number 3 seed 6-2, 6-0 , then he beat Oliovier Rochus in three sets. Maybe he can win his second title in a row??
This cheering thread is really helping!
Old 10-02-2003, 09:35 PM   #10
Amber

I can't believe there's NO ONE else who likes Taylor out there! They have so much to learn!

You're right though Sam, this cheering thread definitely seems to be helping out our guy. What a great month or so Taylor's having! I've got my fingers crossed for a second title. GO TAYLOR!!
Old 10-05-2003, 05:28 PM   #11
Amber

Taylor Dent def. Sargis Sargsian 7-6(5), 6-4 - - Awwww yeah Taylor! Woooooo! What an awesome month he's having. It's good to see him playing so well and showing everyone he's just as talented as Andy Roddick, Mardy Fish, and James Blake. It's time they all stopped over looking him. GO TAYLOR!!
Old 10-05-2003, 07:45 PM   #12
KCVH

KCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond repute

I like the way he plays tennis. Coming as often at the net as possible. Like attacking players.
KCVH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 02:17 AM   #13
Amber

Hiya KCVH! Glad to see someone else posting here! I totally agree with you on how Taylor attacks other players. It's so much fun to watch. He's got a huge serve and a great net game which makes matches faster paced and more interesting.

Have either you or Sam met Taylor? I met him in Cinci three years ago and we've managed to get a pic with him every year since. He's a great guy and extremely nice. It's so great to see players who are so down to earth like that and who really appreciate their fans.
Old 10-06-2003, 03:42 PM   #14
country flag sam

No, Amber , I've never met him. I did wave to him @ Wimbledon last year and he waved back.

Taylor has won 10 matches in a row!! This week he takes a well-deserved break.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:49 AM   #15
KCVH

KCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond repute

Neither I met Taylor.
KCVH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote