Extremist feminist ideas have been thouroughly debunked - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #46
country flag GOAT = Fed
Banned!

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Extremist feminist ideas have been thouroughly debunked

Firstly, 2003, some awesome points. You've done a thorough point of demolishing feminist points.

Also the points which you call extreme feminist aren't even extreme, they're points and positions backed by literally every feminist.

The extreme feminists are those who consider every man a rapist and want men exterminated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
Well, I don't know what to say to your "You are not feminine" argument, except, maybe, FU
Stay classy.

Quote:
And , no, I am not attracted to guys that you would consider "masculine" more,than to those that you would brand "feminised" (of course I'm using your labels here, I don't label men, they are free to be what they like, withtout being branded "feminine" or "manginas").
Let's not beat around the bush here.

Any woman would go for this man:

He's an extremely masculine looking guy and no, you wouldn't expect him to find him at your local feminist rally neither would he be a mangina who is a liberal, you and 99.9% of women would choose him over:

a feminine looking guy who would probably be a huge feminist, mangina and someone who women always have the control over in a relationship.

It's natural for women to be attracted to highly masculine men. If you wanna deny it then you are free to do it, but nature will always win.

Men aren't supposed to be feminine, they're supposed to be masculine.

I have a theory, obviously not backed up by any science, but it's my personal theory that feminism and liberalism lowers testosterone levels in men but raises them in women.

There was also a study which said high estrogen women look for high testosterone men, which puts the final nail in your theory that you're not attracted to masculine men.

All what matters is what real women think and real women are the ones high in estrogen. This is why the hyper masculinsed 'jerks', as you put it [I put them as alpha], are highly successful in today's dating world, especially coupled with the fact that most men today are liberal feminists whose estrogen levels are elevated and test levels are decreased as a result of acting in a feminine way. Obviously the hyper masculine usually end up attracting the lower class girls, you need a certain balance. Too much masculinity hurts at times.

You would never expect the top guy to act feminine, you would know instantly that he is a no non-sense guy.

Quote:
I don't even want to get started on this. All I can tell you is: this is NOT TRUE. If the women you want always go for the jerks, it's because you probably don't hit on the right women (BTW, did you pick them because they were
"nice"? I doubt it)
I'm not giving any opinion on this, I never said that women are 'wrong' to pick the jerks. It's an observation that, certainly for short term flings, women pick 'jerks' over 'nice guys'. If anything I hate the nice guys. They're the ones who put women on pedestals and they're truly pathetic. The jerks are great because they only look out for themselves and in reality don't give a single fuck about the women and they still get the women to deviate towards them. And BTW I've never been 'nice' towards women, ever and never can I reduce myself to that level to be 'nice' to women. With me intentions are up front; rejected and not a single fuck is given and I move on, not weep like a nice guy mangina. I never invest too much into any women and surprisingly this attracts them even more.

Quote:
No woman who is right in her mind will prefer a jerk who treats her like shit over a genuinely nice guy.
That is not the case. The nice guys will never win because they pedestalise women [what is a 'genuinely nice guy']. That is truly pathetic since nice guys put women above themselves. Jerks don't they think they are better than women and rightly so, I as a man would never put myself below any woman.

Quote:
Or else they lack self-confidence, which is sadly more common in decent people than in hyper-masculine thugs.
And hence you've proven my theory correct.

If you look masculine, have the confidence of a God you will end up getting the women.

It's as simple as that and I can tell from personal experience it 100% works. Feels good man.

Quote:
But the "good girls" out there don't fall for the thugs. So go and get the "good girls", instead of pining for the hottie who falls for the local drug dealer.
> Good
> Western girl

Choose one.

Quote:
For instance, I am a perfectly decent person and a very "nice girl". I will never ridicule you for not being "manly" enough. I will not make a scene because you don't give me your credit card to buy clothes. I never fall for jerks. I fall for men who have morals, who are clever, who are nice, and who respect me.
'' I'm not like every other girl'' - every girl.

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that I'd be a billionairre by now .

Quote:
But of course, you would not date me, because I'm a fucking feminist!
Of course not. Never, as soon as any girl tells me she is a feminist I tell her straight up that I don't date feminists.

Quote:
So go on and complain that the girls you like are dating jerks instead of nice guys like you.
You took this the wrong way

My nice guy/jerk example was done to emphasise how much women prefer masculinity to femininity in men, I wasn't complaining. I didn't even claim to be a nice guy either. Being a nice guy pedastlising women is not masculine. Being a confident, assured and clear intentions man is masculine and leads to success [obviously 'jerks' exemplify this ten fold and have other bad behaviours but even then they still better success than the utterly pathetic nice guys manginas].

Quote:
I am NOT trying to claim that men are women are equal in every single way. I am trying to say that a HUGE part of the inequality is due to SOCIAL factors.
Nope, it's pretty much all nature.

If they were social and only women were effected then the examples listed by 2003 above, many areas where men are severely discriminated against compared to women wouldn't happen.

It's as simple as that.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2013, 10:50 PM   #47
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute

I've always felt that feminism has made life somewhat easier for men in SOME ways as Sophita rightly pointed out, for example men don't have to pay for women on dates so much anymore, likewise aren't often the sole breadwinner in their relationship so takes a huge burden off there. Many men these days are actually downright lazy slobs. Infact many women I know, including one of my sisters, have carried their male partner for a long time financially. Infact, I believe we are seeing the rise of the male gold-digger. However, was the motivation for this change because women felt bad that guys had to always foot the bill, or just because it was a vehicle for them to be independant and revolutionised?

At least nobodies brought up the menstration and womens health problems arguement I guess

The girls dating jerks one is a little more complex. I agree with Sophita that looks are very crucial in attraction, and looking across the board, many "nice guys" I know are quite frankly, ugly. And many of the jerks who get females..well, they aren't bad looking really. However, I think there is another, bigger facet to this. Nice guys tend to be the kind who won't argue with their girlfriend, won't try to control them, will basically be a doormat and do whatever she wants. I don't think women actually want to be treated that way to be blunt. They don't want an abusive, controlling partner, but I think they do want one who will at least stand up for himself, show some passion, and not let himself get too walked over. One that won't let her get away with txting other guys all the time or having close guy best friends or whatnot. Because in a strange way it shows the woman that he cares. A fairytale relationship where you never fight or argue sounds nice, but it actually would be painful and not very villifying at all. I also think effeminate guys do get laid. Women absolutely love gay men, and wine drinkers, it's other MEN that make men feel they can't be effeminate or cry/show emotion etc. Women can't really be blamed for that one. Likewise, emo guys get plenty of female attention from what I have seen, and Justin Bieber certainly could have his pick of any woman he wanted too, as could Randy Orton

A lot of women do have very high standards in men, but then drop their guard every here or there and go for a real deadbeat slob. Which is odd, but I see more than enough miss matches walking around the streets to know that if a guy does have enough confidence, he will get laid and get a girlfriend.

I guess the feminist debates always inevitably become about who has an easier life all things weighed up, but maybe as Sophita pointed out that isn't the entire purpose of it. Because if it were, I believe it can be demonstrated quite frankly that men do not have it easier than women.

As was pointed out earlier, Men are far more often murdered around the world than women, but equally, men do most of the killing. So i'm not sure how much this cancels anything out. In terms of victimisation, it's a valid point I guess. Likewise, Men are ***** a lot in prison and as young boys, but 98% of **** is commited by men, so similar logic here.

Sophitas best point was that sexual assault, infact any violent crime is far more likely to be purpatrated by a family friend or a close relative, so giving women advice about wearing clothing in public is probably somewhat of a red hearring. Likewise, sex really isn't much about intercourse, its more about power control and domination, sex just happens to be the most intimate 2 people can be, so is the vehicle that is used and abused. If it were just about sex, a guy would just visit a prostitute, much less risk. I still think most people teach harm minimilastion because, if you know your daughter is going into a dangerous place, won't you warn her about how to best protect herself in that instance? I mean it's just human nature. It's ambulance at the bottom of the cliff stuff, but still an ambulance.

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance

Last edited by 2003 : 11-10-2013 at 11:06 PM.
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:54 PM   #48
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

hey I'm getting a lot of posts deleted in here... wtf
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:04 PM   #49
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003 View Post

The girls dating jerks one is a little more complex. I agree with Sophita that looks are very crucial in attraction, and looking across the board, many "nice guys" I know are quite frankly, ugly. And many of the jerks who get females..well, they aren't bad looking really. However, I think there is another, bigger facet to this. Nice guys tend to be the kind who won't argue with their girlfriend, won't try to control them, will basically be a doormat and do whatever she wants. I don't think women actually want to be treated that way to be blunt. They don't want an abusive, controlling partner, but I think they do want one who will at least stand up for himself, show some passion, and not let himself get too walked over. One that won't let her get away with txting other guys all the time or having close guy best friends or whatnot. Because in a strange way it shows the woman that he cares. A fairytale relationship where you never fight or argue sounds nice, but it actually would be painful and not very villifying at all. I also think effeminate guys do get laid. Women absolutely love gay men, and wine drinkers, it's other MEN that make men feel they can't be effeminate or cry/show emotion etc. Women can't really be blamed for that one. Likewise, emo guys get plenty of female attention from what I have seen, and Justin Bieber certainly could have his pick of any woman he wanted too, as could Randy Orton

A lot of women do have very high standards in men, but then drop their guard every here or there and go for a real deadbeat slob. Which is odd, but I see more than enough miss matches walking around the streets to know that if a guy does have enough confidence, he will get laid and get a girlfriend.

I guess the feminist debates always inevitably become about who has an easier life all things weighed up, but maybe as Sophita pointed out that isn't the entire purpose of it. Because if it were, I believe it can be demonstrated quite frankly that men do not have it easier than women.
This isn't about Feminism, but your statement should be shown to all the "nice guys". Too true.

I'm plenty nice, but also show confidence/dominance when it matters. Also working out helps.

Anyways one thing I have always found interesting about women vs. men, is apologizing. Women seem to apologize a lot more then men do and half the time I am wondering what they are apologizing for?

For example, a woman and I were both about to get off the bus. When I approached the door, she looked down and moved out of the way and said ,"sorry." This is a reoccurring instance at my University and it just doesn't make sense.

My social classes tell me women are socialized to apologize, but I don't want to believe it. Any thoughts on women apologizing???

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

* Slams Do Not Exist!

Lenders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.

Last edited by Kowchi : 11-10-2013 at 11:09 PM.
Kowchi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:06 PM   #50
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

goat fed do u get on with me on the fact that denying women suffrage wasn't after all such a bad idea?
Old 11-10-2013, 11:09 PM   #51
country flag Htom Sirveaux

Htom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond repute

Why I am not surprised that this thread is devolving into 'women don't go out with nice guys'?
Htom Sirveaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:18 PM   #52
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htom Sirveaux View Post
Why I am not surprised that this thread is devolving into 'women don't go out with nice guys'?
Old 11-10-2013, 11:22 PM   #53
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htom Sirveaux View Post
An in-house editor would be nice too
Old 11-11-2013, 03:06 AM   #54
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
This isn't about Feminism, but your statement should be shown to all the "nice guys". Too true.

I'm plenty nice, but also show confidence/dominance when it matters. Also working out helps.

Anyways one thing I have always found interesting about women vs. men, is apologizing. Women seem to apologize a lot more then men do and half the time I am wondering what they are apologizing for?

For example, a woman and I were both about to get off the bus. When I approached the door, she looked down and moved out of the way and said ,"sorry." This is a reoccurring instance at my University and it just doesn't make sense.

My social classes tell me women are socialized to apologize, but I don't want to believe it. Any thoughts on women apologizing???
My friends buddy has a theory; "it has nothing to do with being a gentleman or not, it's about giving them what they want."

Regardless, the apologizing happened to me today actually. A girl opened her car door as I was walking to open mine, and she apologized. Damn, I should have tried to pick her up, but my dad was there, and thats just awkward

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:20 PM   #55
country flag GOAT = Fed
Banned!

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003 View Post
I also think effeminate guys do get laid. Women absolutely love gay men, and wine drinkers, it's other MEN that make men feel they can't be effeminate or cry/show emotion etc. Women can't really be blamed for that one. Likewise, emo guys get plenty of female attention from what I have seen, and Justin Bieber certainly could have his pick of any woman he wanted too, as could Randy Orton
I'm a strong believer in masculine theory.

Men looking like this:

Square jaws, big chins, big nose, big foreheads, small eyes, thick skin not smooth like a women's, low set and bushy eyebrows, prominent supra orbital ridges and sometimes facial hair depending on how thick it is and how it suits you.

That epitomises masculinity and they will beat out pretty boy twinks like Bieber any day. Women want dominant men, not twinks like Bieber. Take away Bieber's fame and all he'll get are teenage girls and get called ''cute'' but never ''sexy'' or ''handsome'' by girls. Obviouslt the more masculine you look the more of a masculine presence you will need to match it, if you look masculine yet act feminine you'll be taken as a joke, even worse than feminine pretty boys.

Obviously only <1% of the male population actually looks anything like this, but a man should never be trying to look feminine, always try to enhance masculinity whether it be through growing facial hair or lifting weights, don't trim your eyebrows like a metro idiot.

Quote:
I still think most people teach harm minimilastion because, if you know your daughter is going into a dangerous place, won't you warn her about how to best protect herself in that instance? I mean it's just human nature. It's ambulance at the bottom of the cliff stuff, but still an ambulance.
Exactly. To claim that you shouldn't teach someone to minimise their risks is stupidity.

Can you imagine if a serial killer is on the loose in a specific area and them putting out posters telling people not to worry go about their daily business as usual but telling the murdered to stop killing because it isn't right?

Look how ridiculous that sounds.

When it comes down to nice guys, well they're pathetic, that's all there is to it. They pedestalise women too much. Go on any social media site, a girl will put up one photo and she'll have 20000000 guys commenting telling her how beautiful she is. They also raise women's egos and I love crushing them and bringing them down to Earth.

Last edited by GOAT = Fed : 11-11-2013 at 05:23 PM.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:34 PM   #56
country flag GOAT = Fed
Banned!

30% of those named as fathers who test for paternity find they are not the biological father.
25% of all women have been diagnosed for a mental illness [Diagnosed, so could be many more out there].

63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.
90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.
85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)
80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)
71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)
75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes – 10 times the average. (Rainbows for All God’s Children)
70% of youths in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (U.S. Dept. of Justice, Sept. 1988)
85% of all youths in prison come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Fulton Co. Georgia, Texas Dept. of Correction)

In fact I'd say the one of the biggest problems plaguing Western nations, both economically and socially, are single mothers. Why has this problem come about? Because of the generous handouts afforded to single mothers and the decrease of social stigma associated to being a single parent. Stop the handouts [and the extreme drain on the economy] and watch how no woman will ''accidentally'' get pregnant. Women are only strong and independent until the Big Daddy Government dries up. Then perhaps we will see how truly strong and independent women are. Every child needs a male role model in the house to instil discipline, but even now that is no longer a guarantee seeing the pathetic excuse of men we have nowadays ready to bow down to their wives and are too scared to even piss them off slightly. Pathetic.

Last edited by GOAT = Fed : 11-11-2013 at 05:36 PM.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:40 PM   #57
country flag twoflower

twoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond repute

I'll take your non-response as confirmation that you lied then
twoflower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:46 PM   #58
country flag GOAT = Fed
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoflower View Post
I'll take your non-response as confirmation that you lied then
Lied about what.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #59
country flag twoflower

twoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Yes that quote in unattributed but the facts it mentions are in the two articles I linked.
About this
twoflower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:06 PM   #60
country flag motorhead
Banned!

GOAT = Fed are in favor of gay males couples adoption?