The Emancipation Of Mimi - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-10-2005, 06:40 AM   #1
lzhaol

lzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Emancipation Of Mimi

Have u guys heard the album??
i must say that its superb

Favourite tracks: We Belong Together, To the Floor, One and Only
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2005, 06:46 AM   #2
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Emancipation Of Mimi

Haven't heard of it. Actually, when I read the thread title I thought it was another thread dedicated to an MTF poster and I was going to LOL!!
(Who sings it? I'm thinking of a song... 'fore/four to the floor i was sure... ?)

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 06:48 AM   #3
bad gambler

lol BGirl

i'll create a thread devoted to you if you like
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 06:48 AM   #4
lzhaol

lzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond reputelzhaol has a reputation beyond repute

its the latest album by Mariah Carey
went to #1 in Billboard 2 weeks ago... now #2 on the charts
Old 05-10-2005, 06:51 AM   #5
country flag ZaZaGook

ZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond repute

is that you Zhao? I thought this was a thread devoted entirely to Mimi Rogers
ZaZaGook is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 06:52 AM   #6
lzhaol

btw i would appreciate if u guys can vote for Mariah Carey's WE BELONG TOGETHER at the links in m signature thanks in advance
Old 05-10-2005, 06:52 AM   #7
lzhaol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZaGook
is that you Zhao? I thought this was a thread devoted entirely to Mimi Rogers
your avatart is so cool!!!
Old 05-10-2005, 06:57 AM   #8
country flag ZaZaGook

ZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lzhaol
your avatart is so cool!!!
Gee you sound like Zhao
Old 05-10-2005, 07:00 AM   #9
lzhaol

Quote:
Gee you sound like Zhao
u gotta tell me is that good or bad??
Old 05-10-2005, 07:03 AM   #10
country flag ZaZaGook

Quote:
Originally Posted by lzhaol
u gotta tell me is that good or bad??
Well, it's good of course he's always making me laff and made me draw the bloody avatar
Old 05-10-2005, 07:04 AM   #11
lzhaol

Quote:
Well, it's good of course he's always making me laff and made me draw the bloody avatar
Well, it's good of course she's always making me laff and made me draw the bloody avatar
Old 05-10-2005, 07:05 AM   #12
lzhaol

ans i can tell that u like the avatar alot
Old 05-11-2005, 06:10 AM   #13
lzhaol

we don't have any Mariah fans on this board??
Old 05-11-2005, 06:28 AM   #14
country flag ZaZaGook

Old 05-13-2005, 01:12 AM   #15
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

im the biggest mariah fan...ive heard snippets from the new album but im waiting to by it, im going on vacation to miami in a couple of weeks and want some thing new and fresh to listen to on the plane, on the beach, in the car- everywhere.

what ive heard i really love, she said on her website its a more vocally diverse album with a lot of the really higher register notes* those are my fav because nobody can do it like her! they just make me feel good inside- weird how a single note can do that

we belong together is the hottest new track out there...have you heard the remixes? i got an advanced copy and nobody takes a slower song and remixes it into a lose ur mind dance record like MC!
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote