Originally Posted by its.like.that
1. why take Mirnyi, when you can have Hrbaty?
2. is Safin such a sure thing against an in-form Martin?
3. you don't think old man Andre or Coria might be a little tired? - granted they'll probably win, but be careful taking players who are backing up from matches late last week. Look what happened to Robredo and Gaudio... and why do you think Nadal withdrew?
1. why Mirnyi ? He leads 3-0 H2H. So watch out
Just look what happen to f Roddick against Massu ? Massu was 1-0 H2H then, now 2-0.
Why not Hrbaty ? Too risky. H2H 2-6 against Tommy "Lee Jones" Haas. Maybe you should try Single, not parlay on him.
2. After f Roddick last nite, this Russian mafia linked Safin will not go dwn well with punters. However, he leads an increadible 6-0 H2H against Alberto "Aston" Martin.
3. gd pt. Hence backing out on parlay for these 2. Thanks !