ATP Masters Hamburg : May 10 (Day 2) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-10-2005, 02:53 AM   #1
country flag 36908

36908 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down ATP Masters Hamburg : May 10 (Day 2)

Let's see if these parlays will work later today :

Coria x Agassi x Nalbandian
Coria x Safin x Agassi x Nalbandian
Coria x Safin x Agassi x Nalbandian x Mirnyi
36908 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2005, 03:47 AM   #2
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ATP Masters Hamburg : May 10 (Day 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36908

lol...

1. why take Mirnyi, when you can have Hrbaty?
2. is Safin such a sure thing against an in-form Martin?
3. you don't think old man Andre or Coria might be a little tired? - granted they'll probably win, but be careful taking players who are backing up from matches late last week. Look what happened to Robredo and Gaudio... and why do you think Nadal withdrew?

Last edited by its.like.that : 05-10-2005 at 03:50 AM.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 03:51 AM   #3
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

I think the sure things are:

Ferrer x Gaudio x Novak x Canas x Nalbandian x Gonzalez @ 3.10

Hrbaty to beat Haas @ 2.20
Seppi over Schuettler @ 1.60

Last edited by its.like.that : 05-10-2005 at 04:11 AM.
Old 05-10-2005, 03:55 AM   #4
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36908

dude, if coria or agassi loses, u lose the lot

and to be honest agassi has a real chance of losing given hamburg is not one of his fav tournaments, a tank is a possibility
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 04:06 AM   #5
country flag fisherking

fisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond repute

Favs:
Puerta over Oli Rochus (~1.44)
Puerta is - in my eyes - much better claycourter than Rochus and he simple needs more games on european clay after such surprising trip to Houston he made. Easy qualie round shouldn't be enough, especially that Oli Rochus seems to be far from his top-form he showed at the beginning of the season.
Beside he's the man who lives from opponent's UE's and I don't think Puerta is a player who is very generous in this aspect of the game.

Gonzo over Mathieu - don't know odds yet, cause Mathieu replaced Moya in the draw
Mathieu is a lucky looser and he prooved in quallie he thinks about French Open already. Very poor play, while Gonzo was the man who (except Nadal of course) was the nearest to beat Coria in Rome.

Hosts:
I usully avoid to bet against hosts in 1st round and I'm going to continue here. That's why I'm not betting on Hrbaty (against Haas) and Seppi (against Schuettler), but both of them look much better last weeks than German's players.

Upset
Santoro over Canas. Yes, maybe Canas is a fav here, but bookies give him 80%!!! Don't have any idea why. Santoro is very experienced players, not a long ago he achievd the final in well-seeded challenger in Tunis and a week ago (in Rome) he defeated Nalbandian.

And I'm not betting against Marat tomorrow. Rolland Garros is behind the corner, so it's high time to wake up. He is able to achieved good results on clay, and last week he lost to Almagro but the main reason was slight injury of his knee there. If he is full fit here he should win, but "should" means it's the first bet st skip here.

And Mirnyi - Costa game - probably the best for in-running betting, if you have time.

good luck with your bets
fisherking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 04:08 AM   #6
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler

and to be honest agassi has a real chance of losing given hamburg is not one of his fav tournaments, a tank is a possibility
I think it's best we leave him mate... without folks of his sort, there would be no money for the rest of us to make .
Old 05-10-2005, 04:19 AM   #7
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisherking
Favs:
Santoro over Canas. Yes, maybe Canas is a fav here, but bookies give him 80%!!! Don't have any idea why. Santoro is very experienced players, not a long ago he achievd the final in well-seeded challenger in Tunis and a week ago (in Rome) he defeated Nalbandian.
Bandy choked in that match, and was fatigued from the title he won 2 days beforehand - so don't read into that too much. And Santoro sure backed up that match with a good performance against the clay master - grandpa sanguinetti. On the other hand, Canas schooled Pavel and Monaco - both players who would also school Santoro.

Don't go against Willie.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:30 AM   #8
Banned!

LOL!!! tomorrow we get to look forward to Kuerten v Robredo - that will be one huge mess.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:34 AM   #9
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
LOL!!! tomorrow we get to look forward to Kuerten v Robredo - that will be one huge mess.

what do you mean?
Old 05-10-2005, 04:44 AM   #10
Banned!

Quote:
what do you mean?
Robredo is coming off his 0 and 1 loss to Bennez and his escape against Waske, while Kuerten has been bs all season. one to avoid if you ask me.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:48 AM   #11
country flag fisherking

fisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond reputefisherking has a reputation beyond repute

Thnks for Your thoughts its.like.that but I still have slightly different opinion.
You mentioned Pavel and Monaco. Pavel yesterday won 3 games against Guga, while Monaco noticed his only good performance this season a month ago in Casablanca.
Besides, Santoro not a long ago played very close game against top-10 claycourter in my opinion, Zabaleta.

I agree that Willie is a fav here, but bookies give him 80%, a bit too much I believe.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:49 AM   #12
bad gambler

One play for me so far:

Single Martin to beat Safin - $2.80

Too hard to pass up the great odds
Old 05-10-2005, 04:53 AM   #13
bad gambler

Good analysis fisher,

I agree with puerta, after his tom foolery in Houston back in europe he should be sweet.

Gonzo looks special against mathi as well

Not sure on santor as yet, best is no bet at this stage
Old 05-10-2005, 04:57 AM   #14
country flag fisherking

Quote:
One play for me so far:

Single Martin to beat Safin - $2.80

Too hard to pass up the great odds
thanks bad gambler

about Safin...
A week ago Marat had a problem with his knee, that's why he has withdrawed frm double draw and pobably main reason easy lost to Almagro, I have read everything it's ok now, so in my eyes Marat should win", but if he "should" it means that this bet is to skip imo.

Last edited by fisherking : 05-10-2005 at 05:00 AM.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:02 AM   #15
country flag 36908

36908 is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: ATP Masters Hamburg : May 10 (Day 2)

Quote:

Thanks for the warning.
Good advise. Heeded.
(although i doubt the baldy will go dwn at Rd 1 like the f Roddick)

Let's try this then :

Novak x Nalbandian
36908 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote