Corinna & Doug's Loquacious Jollification Thread - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 05:07 PM   #121
country flag PaulieM

PaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: °°° Corinna schatz shares her thread with all beloved posters °°°

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinna
mooya i am okay
how was your day? any exams?
no exams, i'm at home now

ROGER FEDERER

GROSJEAN, HENMAN, MOYA, CORIA

ANCIC, BLAKE, LJUBICIC, CLEMENT, SANTORO, BAGHDATIS, MONFILS

F-LO, DENT, PHM, MULLER, STEPANEK, PHILIPPOUSSIS

Co-Founder and Proud Member of M.A.S.H.A

"If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize."-Muhammad Ali

My Blog!
PaulieM is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2005, 05:07 PM   #122
country flag ZaZaGook

ZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lzhaol
omg you're still awake
ZaZaGook is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-10-2005, 05:08 PM   #123
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

lucky you what are you doing these days?
Old 05-10-2005, 05:08 PM   #124
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZaGook
omg you're still awake
you are as well
Old 05-10-2005, 05:08 PM   #125
country flag ZaZaGook

ZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i know...but i think it should be visited to can imagine the things that were going on then much more better...it might be shocking...
it is scary to know that these things happened. but there are some irrefutable comments coming from people who simply choose to be ignorant of what happened and claim that the holocaust never happened. it prolly explained as to why my grandma's family changed their names when they left germany. possibly to escape persecution that was at hand at that time.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:09 PM   #126
country flag Corinna

Quote:
Originally Posted by the BIG BOSS
Well as I said originally, it is your thread, so your decision
i decided but you have to agree as well...and i can't change the name
Old 05-10-2005, 05:10 PM   #127
country flag ZaZaGook

Quote:
you are as well
yes i know.i'm supposed to be sleeping. but ah well
Old 05-10-2005, 05:10 PM   #128
country flag Corinna

Quote:
it is scary to know that these things happened. but there are some irrefutable comments coming from people who simply choose to be ignorant of what happened and claim that the holocaust never happened. it prolly explained as to why my grandma's family changed their names when they left germany. possibly to escape persecution that was at hand at that time.
it was a bad time and i feel ashamed for the things a lot of germans did
Old 05-10-2005, 05:10 PM   #129
country flag Douggie Style

Douggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i decided but you have to agree as well...and i can't change the name
If it is what you want then I agree you deserve to get what you want
Douggie Style is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-10-2005, 05:10 PM   #130
country flag Corinna

Quote:
yes i know.i'm supposed to be sleeping. but ah well
you know i am always glad to see you here
but i also wanna see you happy
Old 05-10-2005, 05:11 PM   #131
country flag Corinna

Quote:
Originally Posted by the BIG BOSS
If it is what you want then I agree you deserve to get what you want
thanks a lot ...so i have only to convince esther to change it
Old 05-10-2005, 05:12 PM   #132

Douggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks a lot
Anything for you
Old 05-10-2005, 05:13 PM   #133
country flag Corinna

you're having any plans for this evening?
Old 05-10-2005, 05:14 PM   #134
country flag ZaZaGook

Quote:
it was a bad time and i feel ashamed for the things a lot of germans did
indeed it was. oh don't be. I am ashamed of certain things myself partly due to my grandma's side as well.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:14 PM   #135

Hmm, no, I never have any plans at the moment
You? Physics?
Closed Thread