Corinna & Doug's Loquacious Jollification Thread - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 04:44 PM   #76
country flag ZaZaGook

ZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Everybody Loves Corinna What a Schatz Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinna
esther glad you are here

sol ..just came home from school but i am fine and you?
glad that you're online as well how was school today
ZaZaGook is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2005, 04:44 PM   #77
country flag ZaZaGook

ZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin
hey corinna!!! how was school?

i'm off to bed now..i'll seeya soon!!!
g'nite jiat
Old 05-10-2005, 04:45 PM   #78
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

school was boring ...only stupid subjects
how was your day?
Old 05-10-2005, 04:48 PM   #79
country flag Douggie Style

Douggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
doug don't be too sad because of your cash
I'm more angry than sad, Ferrer and Agassi should have won, and I WAS going to bet the cash on Coria and Fed instead, I should have done! I'm so unlucky
Douggie Style is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-10-2005, 04:49 PM   #80
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

i also thought agassi and ferrer would win ...
you can't predict such things...you've been unlucky but next time you'll be lucky
Old 05-10-2005, 04:50 PM   #81

Douggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond reputeDouggie Style has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i also thought agassi and ferrer would win ...
you can't predict such things...you've been unlucky but next time you'll be lucky
I blame the clay In the hard court season I get could from $25 to $3000 in less than two weeks, I haven't manged to get beyond $1500 on clay.

How are your bets going?
Old 05-10-2005, 04:51 PM   #82
country flag ZaZaGook

Quote:
school was boring ...only stupid subjects
how was your day?
it was tiring
how stupid were your subjects
Old 05-10-2005, 04:52 PM   #83
country flag Corinna

i don't risk betting too much so i just bet a few and lose a few ...i also bet on ferrer and lost a bit...but i won the other ones i think
Old 05-10-2005, 04:53 PM   #84
country flag Corinna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZaGook
it was tiring
how stupid were your subjects
they were just boring and subjects i don't like much..like physics and german
what did you do?
Old 05-10-2005, 04:53 PM   #85

Quote:
i don't risk betting too much so i just bet a few and lose a few ...i also bet on ferrer and lost a bit...but i won the other ones i think
I should bet it all on Federer to win Wimbledon
Old 05-10-2005, 04:56 PM   #86
country flag Corinna

you will? that's risky i think
you never know such things for sure...but if he did, you would be more than rich
Old 05-10-2005, 04:58 PM   #87
country flag ZaZaGook

Quote:
they were just boring and subjects i don't like much..like physics and german
what did you do?
omg physics.
oh well..i had to drive to a client's place and was made to wait for an hour and a half by that bloke only to be told that my appointment with him would have to be postponed tomorrow
Old 05-10-2005, 05:01 PM   #88
country flag Corinna

that's annoying
but the rest of the day was hopefully better wasn't it?
Old 05-10-2005, 05:03 PM   #89

Quote:
you will? that's risky i think
you never know such things for sure...but if he did, you would be more than rich
But he's sooo good on grass it's a risk I'm willing to take, although the odds are not very good .

Anyway, enough about vCash, how are you?
Old 05-10-2005, 05:05 PM   #90
country flag ZaZaGook

Quote:
that's annoying
but the rest of the day was hopefully better wasn't it?
it was very much better
anyway it's about midnight now and i have to work tmr could i speak with you tomorrow

hey douggie
Closed Thread