thursday 5th - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-05-2005, 03:59 PM   #1
country flag jackieglover

jackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond repute
Default thursday 5th

broke even last night on the diamond, but 3-0 in nba

all my bets are on the early games today,

cubs ml (-123)-maddux owns the brewers, 10-2 .91 whip, 1.61 ere in 115+ innings, glover has good stuff, but should surrender a few today.

red sox ml (-130)-bronson's been on a nice little streak continuing back to last year, ill ride it till he falls off. sox batters should have their way against johnson

twins ml (-107)-keep finding myself backing heart attack radke, but this is too cheap a line for the twinkies at home even with CC taking the mound on the other side. this is the type of game where I can see cleveland getting 10+ hits and the twins 3 or 4, but the Twins somehow winning the game. Neither pitcher is great against the other team, but CC is def. the better starter in this one. still going with minny though...

phillies ml (+112)-Mets totally abused VP on his first start against them this year, coming off the dl, but he has owned the mets in his career and now will be pitching at pitcher friendly Shea. Benson's first start off the DL will get messy, imo.
jackieglover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2005, 06:09 PM   #2

jackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: thursday 5th

Forgot to cap the fact that the Cubs are a loser franchise Bad baserunning, bad fielding, swinging at balls 3 feet off the plate...I'm lucky it's only 3-1 at this point
Old 05-05-2005, 06:55 PM   #3

Arroyo's no hitter broken up in 7th by Guillen HR, now 1-1 tie.

Boston 8hits
Detroit 1 hit

Old 05-05-2005, 07:01 PM   #4

Wheels have come off at Shea.

Phillies bases loaded 1 out and can only score thanks to Benson hitting Burrell

Mets bases loaded 1 out, Byrd doesn't know what he's doing in CF and ends up being a two run double.

Cubs rally and Maddux gives it right back.

Boston tied going to 8th

Minny in control.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:17 PM   #5

You bums Boston 1st and 2nd no outs and they can't lay down a bunt and can't even get a run across. Going to waste a terrific performance by Arroyo. Wish Francona had used Manny there to pinch hit
Old 05-05-2005, 07:38 PM   #6

Chad Moeller batting .95 smacks a HR in the bottom of the 8th. Somebody kill me for betting on the Scrubs
Old 05-05-2005, 08:01 PM   #7

Fucking horrible defense in the 9th by the Cubs along with Hawkins the bum on the mound makes it a 2-2 day for me

Leadoff single was because Hawkins kicked it with his foot, then a bloop single to win it when Hairston can't catch the ball.

Phillies just homered to make it 7-5 in 9th, but I don't think they come back...
Old 05-06-2005, 08:51 PM   #8
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

u have alot of fun talking to urself here