Ye Olde Castle Vol.67 - I don't know karate, but I know ka-razy! - Page 214 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2013, 09:00 PM   #3196
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.67 - I don't know karate, but I know ka-razy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Yes, it's amazing Incredible what technology has achieved just in my lifetime.
it is indeed amazing but i was a little sad, ur so close but so far
its deny me the touching option and thats not easy for me
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2013, 09:10 PM   #3197
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
it is indeed amazing but i was a little sad, ur so close but so far
its deny me the touching option and thats not easy for me
I'd have liked very much to touch you too. I don't get much human touch, you know. Mainly I get my contact with other live beings from my cat. And some hugs from my father.
vBookie net amount won: 23284 (2014: +16589, 2013: +6795, 2012: -100)
TT singles rank 90, TT doubles rank 100.
Detailed Tennis Tipping and DTT results

Member of Tennis Tipping board and Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-17-2013, 09:16 PM   #3198
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'd have liked very much to touch you too. I don't get much human touch, you know. Mainly I get my contact with other live beings from my cat. And some hugs from my father.
im not running away when i see cats bc of u and Ann, im dyingggggg to run but i tell myself stan still and look at him a few seconds and i walk away, i think im work in progress.

ur father give good hugs?
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 11-17-2013, 09:18 PM   #3199
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
im not running away when i see cats bc of u and Ann, im dyingggggg to run but i tell myself stan still and look at him a few seconds and i walk away, i think im work in progress.

ur father give good hugs?
I am very grateful to my cat. Hugging it is not the same as hugging a person, but a lot better than nothing. And it's always happy to see me.

My father is a good hugger, yes, but not an enthusiastic one so we don't hug all the time.

Old 11-17-2013, 09:22 PM   #3200
country flag Punky

Quote:
I am very grateful to my cat. Hugging it is not the same as hugging a person, but a lot better than nothing. And it's always happy to see me.

My father is a good hugger, yes, but not an enthusiastic one so we don't hug all the time.
he sounds a little like my father, he is a little and well there were i few times i told him i cant breathhhhhh (fake it) and hge creep out so i like to joke a little

do u sometimes go and play cards or chess with a Neighbor?

Old 11-17-2013, 09:32 PM   #3201
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
he sounds a little like my father, he is a little and well there were i few times i told him i cant breathhhhhh (fake it) and hge creep out so i like to joke a little

do u sometimes go and play cards or chess with a Neighbor?
Unfortunately, no, I don't have that kind of relationship with any of my neighbours. I had some friends I did such things with some years ago, but one of them died and the others have moved to other towns. We lost contact.

Old 11-17-2013, 09:36 PM   #3202
country flag Punky

Quote:
Unfortunately, no, I don't have that kind of relationship with any of my neighbours. I had some friends I did such things with some years ago, but one of them died and the others have moved to other towns. We lost contact.
do u have a comunity center in the area?

Old 11-17-2013, 09:38 PM   #3203
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
do u have a comunity center in the area?
That is not for me. Too many smells I can't control.

Old 11-17-2013, 09:40 PM   #3204
country flag Punky

Quote:
That is not for me. Too many smells I can't control.
markus is cooked oil makes u dizzy? or Fuel

Old 11-17-2013, 09:59 PM   #3205
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
markus is cooked oil makes u dizzy? or Fuel
Cooked oil is fine. Fuel exhaust is not. I can manage in ordinary traffic but not in garages with lots of cars.

Old 11-17-2013, 10:04 PM   #3206
country flag Punky

cooked oil has a strong smell, it does nothing to u?

Old 11-17-2013, 10:09 PM   #3207
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
cooked oil has a strong smell, it does nothing to u?
Well, I don't use the same cooking oil as you do, no doubt. Can't say for sure before I try it. What I use here is no problem.

Old 11-17-2013, 10:13 PM   #3208
country flag Punky

markus u should never go to india or china ever, i think it will be bad for u bc of the smell, my sis loved it but for health reasons its not good

its ur north pole

Old 11-17-2013, 10:17 PM   #3209
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
markus u should never go to india or china ever, i think it will be bad for u bc of the smell, my sis loved it but for health reasons its not good

its ur north pole
I am perfectly aware of this, but thanks for the warning I'm happy staying up North. Lots of things to see here.

Old 11-17-2013, 10:21 PM   #3210
country flag Punky

Quote:
I am perfectly aware of this, but thanks for the warning I'm happy staying up North. Lots of things to see here.
i think the north of israel will be the best for u, i always feel cold there and its green and lots of farms and open places, less cities then in the center.

do u live close to the air port? it can drive ppl crazy

Closed Thread