Ye Olde Castle Vol.67 - I don't know karate, but I know ka-razy! - Page 147 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2013, 11:25 AM   #2191
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.67 - I don't know karate, but I know ka-razy!

a nice couple came to me an hour ago wanted me to help them, they are American citizens (They gave me their passport) we talk bla bla and not so far away from us there was a black woman and her son way crying, i have no idea where she came but they spoke english so i assume she is not an israeli citizen

at some point the man told his wife "esto negros barbaros vinir aqi bla bla (i didnt understand) los animales morir porfavor"

my spanish is pretty lame but i had a feeling its something ulgy bc he kept on looking at them

when he said that his wife was laughing and said "barbaric negros" and laugh and told him something "volver aftica"

i google some of it, i know its was racist i told them i cant help them (i could but i dont have to bc they are not my clients)they told me its important that the transfer will be today something about a bid but i couldnt care less and i told them that the branch in tel aviv deals with Transfers of foreigners and they should go there...i didnt tell Mr and Mrs racist that the branch will be close in 15 minutes...
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2013, 01:24 PM   #2192
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
SFs are Federer - Nadal 3PM CET, and then Djokovic - Wawrinka 9PM CET.
Thank you!

I think I miss the first half of first match, I got home and I'm hungry, having a shower etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Di im not the blame that ur crazy

u wont believe what i heard today at the bankkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Quote:
She won't? I'll have to believe you, then.

Quote:
a nice couple came to me an hour ago wanted me to help them, they are American citizens (They gave me their passport) we talk bla bla and not so far away from us there was a black woman and her son way crying, i have no idea where she came but they spoke english so i assume she is not an israeli citizen

at some point the man told his wife "esto negros barbaros vinir aqi bla bla (i didnt understand) los animales morir porfavor"

my spanish is pretty lame but i had a feeling its something ulgy bc he kept on looking at them

when he said that his wife was laughing and said "barbaric negros" and laugh and told him something "volver aftica"

i google some of it, i know its was racist i told them i cant help them (i could but i dont have to bc they are not my clients)they told me its important that the transfer will be today something about a bid but i couldnt care less and i told them that the branch in tel aviv deals with Transfers of foreigners and they should go there...i didnt tell Mr and Mrs racist that the branch will be close in 15 minutes...
What a story..
And I guess you don't know what happened to them anyway
Old 11-10-2013, 01:26 PM   #2193
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That's some story....I can redily understand why you didn't help them.
vBookie net amount won: 27174 (2014: +20479, 2013: +6795, 2012: -100)
TT singles rank 94 (high 90), TT doubles rank 82 (high 81).
Detailed Tennis Tipping and DTT results

Member of Tennis Tipping board and Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is online now View My Blog!  
Old 11-10-2013, 01:27 PM   #2194
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Arriving in London around now

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-10-2013, 01:51 PM   #2195
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Good for you Joe, enjoy
Old 11-10-2013, 02:12 PM   #2196
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

hows the game? im onlt watching now

i was told in the israeli forum that its a little boring
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 11-10-2013, 02:13 PM   #2197
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

The game is OK, apart from Federer's 1st serve breaking down at the crucial stage of the 1st set.

Old 11-10-2013, 02:16 PM   #2198
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post

What a story..
And I guess you don't know what happened to them anyway
Quote:
That's some story....I can redily understand why you didn't help them.
racist ppl

Old 11-10-2013, 02:19 PM   #2199
country flag Punky

Quote:
The game is OK, apart from Federer's 1st serve breaking down at the crucial stage of the 1st set.
fed is sleeping, rafa is serving pretty well

Old 11-10-2013, 02:20 PM   #2200
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
fed is sleeping, rafa is serving pretty well
He's too tired to keep it up, I guess, after the long match yesterday and playing a lot the last couple of weeks.

Old 11-10-2013, 02:20 PM   #2201
country flag Bradley~

Bradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond repute

He must be pretty good to win all these points while sleeping
Bradley~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-10-2013, 02:26 PM   #2202
country flag Punky

Quote:
He's too tired to keep it up, I guess, after the long match yesterday and playing a lot the last couple of weeks.
he is serving pretty bad, even if he is tired he could serve better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley~ View Post
He must be pretty good to win all these points while sleeping
just an expression of a game that nothing happened

Old 11-10-2013, 02:37 PM   #2203
country flag Punky

fed should bring the ticket cost to all ppl at the O2

Old 11-10-2013, 02:40 PM   #2204
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Well, he can certainly afford to...the schedule did most of the damage, though, that's out of his hands. But it will be better next year when there is once more a week between PAris and the WTF.

Old 11-10-2013, 02:45 PM   #2205
country flag Punky

he should have lost 7-6 6-1 bc the second set u could see he didnt come to play

Closed Thread