Wednesday May 4th, Roma 2nd round. - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-04-2005, 07:53 AM   #16
bad gambler

Default Re: Wednesday May 4th, Roma 2nd round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
no i havent as of yet... and im still weary about backing ljubo, as he only defeated the same ollie who was flogged by Kuerten - a man hasnt scored a win since.
what reassures me is the troubles the frenchman had against putitng away carlsen
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2005, 07:55 AM   #17
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute

are many ppl going to use the MTF mIRC channel tonight? it didnt really go off like a frog in a sock last night...
Breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 08:00 AM   #18
country flag Ays25

Ays25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond repute

massu lost to henman twice on clay when he was at his peak on slower montecarlo
and as massu is not himself. so seeing the ods its a 50-50 bet
Ays25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 08:07 AM   #19
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker
are many ppl going to use the MTF mIRC channel tonight? it didnt really go off like a frog in a sock last night...
whats the link???
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 08:26 AM   #20
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

SPECIAL #4: Dally Randriantefy to defeat Megan Shaugnessy.

Coming off a win over Dechy, Randy will be full of confidence, up against the ageing american who scraped past an uknown player in a 3rd set tb in the first round.

she is currently at 1.80, hit this hard!!!!
Old 05-04-2005, 08:29 AM   #21
bad gambler

Quote:
SPECIAL #4: Dally Randriantefy to defeat Megan Shaugnessy.

Coming off a win over Dechy, Randy will be full of confidence, up against the ageing american who scraped past an uknown player in a 3rd set tb in the first round.

she is currently at 1.80, hit this hard!!!!

i agree but i don;t think i want to have too many fingers in the pie tonight, there's plenty of value in the mens draw
Old 05-04-2005, 08:29 AM   #22
bad gambler

Quote:
whats the link???
using mIRC software:

Server: quakenet
Room: #MTF
Old 05-04-2005, 08:32 AM   #23
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker
true but i will give it some time - if there is not much interested by the end of Hamburg then I will can the idea
Old 05-04-2005, 09:39 AM   #24
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jez
Taken: -

Ferrer x Gasquet x Nadal @ 2.14

Seppi @ 2.00

Dally @ 1.83 (thanks Its.Like.That!)
No worries mate. I will give you the full rundown behind my reasoning.

They both have comparable rankings (randy - 50, shaugn - 53).

Dally's most recent loss, came last week in the 3rd round against the in-form Li, while Shaugnessy has been forced to forfeit from her 2 previous tournaments. Obviously lacking match fitness, Shaugnessy struggled past the 188th ranked qualifier in Libuse Prusova in the first round(4-6 6-4 7-6), while on the other hand, Dally knocked out Dechy to a scoreline of 7-5 6-1.

Shaughnessy is 6-8 on clay over the past 2 years, while the Madagascan plays the majority of her tennis and enjoys her best results on the dirt.

All signs point to a Dally win... lets keep the 100% SPECIALS record in tact
Old 05-04-2005, 10:16 AM   #25
country flag philben

philben has a reputation beyond reputephilben has a reputation beyond reputephilben has a reputation beyond reputephilben has a reputation beyond reputephilben has a reputation beyond reputephilben has a reputation beyond reputephilben has a reputation beyond reputephilben has a reputation beyond reputephilben has a reputation beyond reputephilben has a reputation beyond reputephilben has a reputation beyond repute

1.83 willhill max limit 0.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why
philben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 10:21 AM   #26
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by philben
1.83 willhill max limit 0.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why
coz they know its a good thing, and dont wanna lose their money

Last edited by its.like.that : 05-04-2005 at 10:23 AM.
Old 05-04-2005, 10:32 AM   #27
country flag philben

philben has a reputation beyond reputephilben has a reputation beyond reputephilben has a reputation beyond reputephilben has a reputation beyond reputephilben has a reputation beyond reputephilben has a reputation beyond reputephilben has a reputation beyond reputephilben has a reputation beyond reputephilben has a reputation beyond reputephilben has a reputation beyond reputephilben has a reputation beyond repute

yeah but why do they bother keep the price up, they always do it, max limit 0.00 and just leave it, they are bottlers!
Old 05-04-2005, 10:34 AM   #28
country flag philben

should change the price still max limit 0.00
Old 05-04-2005, 10:36 AM   #29
bad gambler

willhill are notorious for that dude

my max bet in tennis these days is around $50

don't use it for tennis as a result
Old 05-04-2005, 10:37 AM   #30
country flag adk

adk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
willhill are notorious for that dude

my max bet in tennis these days is around $50

don't use it for tennis as a result
u mean the max bet they allow u? or the max that u bet anywhere?
adk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote