Mens Tennis Forums banner

Is Guga still cheating on me with Leticia?!?!

2K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  Gonzo Hates Me! 
#1 ·
Is he still seeing this model that looks like Isabeli Fontana?! But she will never compare to Isabeli!!!

Also, do any of you know the models Ana Claudia Michels and Mariana Weickart?! I know Ana Claudia is from Floripa, and I think Mariana is, but perhaps it is another girl. Anyway, have you heard of any rumors that Guga has dated one of them?!

#4 ·
Exactly! So next time he sneaks out at night, I will bring out the whip! Just to scare him! But really, I'll have to tie him to the bed or something!

#6 ·
Welcome Mr. Scandinavia!! Why did I think you were Norwegian or Danish though?! You definitely did not have a Swedish flag beside your name! Maybe you did... anyway, WELCOME!!! GO GUGA!!

#8 ·
LOL! It's cute! It's hilarious!! Um... what is it?! LOL!

#10 ·
Oh sorry! I am not up to date with cartoons!!! LOL! I just know the old cartoons like Doug, Jem, Rainbow Brite, um, My Little Pony, Carebears, Smurfs... LOL! I know they had Smurfs in Sweden!

#11 ·
LOL @ Marvin the Martian, new cartoon. :p

#13 ·
lol of course nwan knows who marvin is!!! right?? :eek: he's a classic, girl!!!!!! :D

they had smurfs in norway too.... but only with swedish voices...... coz tv3 belonged to sweden :p

i love the loony tunes game on the nintendo :D :bounce:

#15 ·
LOL! Yeah, Guga and I have been married since July 1999. That's about 3 and 1/2 years we've been married and he hasn't always been faithful, neither have I. But we stick it through Marri, we stick through it strong! LOL!

I forgot Marvin the Martian. Off the top of my head, I could name how many Looney Tunes characters...

Road Runner
Coyote
Porky the Pig
The Rabbit ?!
Yosemite Sam or something...

Aaaawww, I suck, I have horrible memory

#17 ·
I wouldn't be annoyed... I'd be baffled, lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.